This is way better than MBDTF. Also, Are We Still Friends is song of the year

This is way better than MBDTF. Also, Are We Still Friends is song of the year.

Attached: Tyler-the-Creator-IGOR.jpg (320x320, 20K)

I agree for the most part but A Boy Is a Gun is the best song from the album

RUNNING OUT OF TIME >

>are we still friends is song of the year
Fuck off, it’s either gone gone/thank you or what’s good

i think you mean What's Good as best song

>Are We Still Friends is song of the year
It's still fucking May you retard. No wonder you're such a TTC fan.

Based but cringe because fuck you

I'd say that's firm but fair.

Eh, I don't think it's better than MBDTF but it's pretty damn good. Are We Still Friends is the best song on the album but Igor's Theme is close imo

how can it be better than MBDTF when it's a total ripoff of MBDTF?

>This is way better than MBDTF
eh. TLOP is already better than that anyways...

igor is NOT a rap album

Are We Still Friends is the greatest closer I've ever heard in my life.

but the singing is off key!!!

It is 1000% better than that overrated piece of trash that is MBDTF

To make a claim like that and only mention 1 song is embarrassing.

everything tyler does is off key...

u might be listening to the wrong genre of music then.

HOW THE FUCK YOU QUIET WITH THE MIC ON

>This is way better than MBDTF
Most albums are

I love how fantano keeps saying that Tyler takes inspiration from kanye's production, or kanyeisms in his lyrics, or the fact that some of his songs could very well fit into kanye's older catalogues. He even goes as far to say the production reminds him of pharells'.

Nigga, if Tyler is lifting so many stylistic queues from others what sets this record apart? What new shit is he bringing to the table that I can't get from Kanye or Pharell. Does fantano even listen to himself? On top of that this basic ass love story/break up story told throughout the album is so damn predictable I'm not even sure why Tyler thought it would make for good content. How basic do you have to be to think this is a totally unique take on a break up album? I think this really only resonates with Tyler's main audience: white suburbanites who get into basic relationships. Matter of fact, I doubt fantano has been in a bad break up/toxic relationship so I'm guessing it's why it felt fresh to him.

Overall this album was alright 6.5/10 and totally not a mbdtf.

>Nigga, if Tyler is lifting so many stylistic queues from others what sets this record apart?
Probably the fact that Kanye isn't (usually) drunkenly stumbling his way through the lyrics?

wrong on both counts but this album is still amazing

Did you only half listen to the review? He said Tyler's influences are obvious but he adds enough for the album to be it's own unique thing. Pretty sure he used the bridge on I THINK as an example

tyler is straight edge, he doesn’t drink

No.

Attached: Ganon.png (640x758, 401K)