What does Yea Forums think of her?

What does Yea Forums think of her?

Attached: -Eilish-.jpg (759x500, 37K)

It was an April fools prank.

Waiting for her to turn 18 so I can tell people openly that I think she's hot

she’s done more with her life at 16 than i ever will. feels bad

Who?

why, why do you people keep making these threads. nothing productive gets said in these threads, nothing new. it's just the same shit repeated over and over.
>incels this
>industry plant that

yes, but she will be forgotten about in 10 years.

More with her mouth maybe.

the latest fad artist to hate on. It used to be Beiber, then it was Grimes and Clairo, Snailmail etc etc. This will go on forever

[citation needed]

Dull.

Tekashi was the superior meme.

Attached: VW.jpg (650x360, 135K)

Billie really makes you realized we didn't know how good we had it.

Attached: 1509737813780.png (582x847, 1.04M)

so will everyone on this board

Well, of course I absolutely despise today's pop music like most do on this board. I'm into metal, jazz, prog mostly. But I really have to confess that I like her in every sense desu. imo her music is smth like 'anti-pop' that hasn't been there yet in this particular way. also it's cool that she deals with her mental illness openly in public.

is this bait

what, no

Not by our families. Unfortunately.

Attached: lowbait.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>spoiled rich girl who fakes her background, fakes her artistry, fakes her style, and fakes her values

Attached: billieexposed.png (953x541, 409K)

I want to shag her tiny tits

Her vocals are very weak and her brother's production and lyricism are hit or miss.

>tiny
boy have i got a surprise for you user

>"she's an industry plant"
Aside from the fact that this has never been demonstrated, so what? The Beatles, Beach Boys, David Bowie, and Kate Bush were all industry plants. Does that take anything away from their musical abilities or achievements?

>"she was only signed because her parents have industry connections"
Her parents are part-time actors whose biggest roles have been bit parts in films and TV shows. Any connections they have probably had no influence on why she was signed.

>"her brother writes and produces all her material"
Almost all pop stars have ghostwriters and barely any of them produce. The fact it's only Billie and her brother writing and producing together should indicate they're miles ahead of her contemporaries.

>"her label planned her image change in order to pander to hip hop fans"
Billie is friends with several rappers and has said hip hop has a huge influence on her as an artist. Of course she's going to imitate the styles of artists she admires. Besides, it's not unusual for teens to take an interest in urban culture.

>"she's a terrible vocalist"
Anyone who tells you this simply doesn't understand the female voice. Billie's singing is excellent and her timbre is extremely pleasant to listen to. Just because she doesn't belt or sing very high or low doesn't mean she's a bad vocalist.

>"she's fake deep and fake woke"
Billie never claimed to be socially or politically conscious or "the voice of Gen Z." She's 17 for crying out loud. Since when do 17-year olds write about anything deeply profound or philosophical?

>"she has a Calvin Klein ad, that makes her a sellout"
Again, she never claimed to be counter-cultural or anti-system so how would product endorsement deals make her a "sellout?"

>"her music is boring"
If that's the case, why does she get universal acclaim as a singer-songwriter?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 8.53.18 PM.png (482x599, 524K)

"this shit sucks" -me, 2019

She has rich, industry-connected parents, that's why.

shes a gorl

Not this shit again

Attached: 1558452217508.png (482x599, 479K)

>The fact it's only Billie and her brother writing and producing together
And payola. Lots and lots of payola.

this

o well

>anti-pop

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

/thread

pretty good

Attached: billie.webm (480x600, 1.6M)

Please tell me you're "special".

a meme

>If it's paragraphs on Yea Forums it's real
Imagine smashing your face against a brick wall long enough to think this

Her whole appeal is that she’s “counter-cultural” and “different” from other pop stars, so her doing shit vapid and plastic pop stars normally do like ads for major brands should absolutely be scrutinized.

Also, she clearly hints at being a left-winger so yeah she looks like a total hypocrite from that perspective.

fucking cringe what is she doing

It’s actually predatory to think an 18 year old is attractive now too if you’re over the age of 24