Why do people like him so much?

Why do people like him so much?
So many people act like he's the fucking Stanley Kubrick of music

Attached: Childish Gambino Transparent.png (250x400, 93K)

wogs wont know stanley, try again

He's discount Kanye West

>Why do people like him so much?
He makes easy-listening pop music with easily digestible political messages.
>So many people act like he's the fucking Stanley Kubrick of music
Noone says that.

because hes troy from community

Probably has something to do with a multi trillion dollar investment banking / politics / movie industry / music industry / mainstream news industry marketing complex shoving him in our faces

I said people act like he is, what i mean by that is they act as if he's an untouchable genius who makes nothing but high art

Completely different vibes, influence is granted as kanye is older and has had a longer career.

Okay, but This is America

he's a soulless tyler

Have you guys seen Atlanta? It's good shit and his music is fun. Go listen to Ed Sheeran or some other whiny white faggot

/Pol/ is leakingThe

Fuck off Gambino.
No one here listens to Ed Sheehan you fucking disgusting newfag

Checked and wrong
This is america is unironically one of the best music videos of the last 20 years.

The Music Video was really good but Gambino's Music isn't even that good.
It's harmless pop

>influence is granted

Attached: what a clon.jpg (300x316, 19K)

it was unironically really gay

Attached: 1555715555261.jpg (794x809, 35K)

Checked again, i agree user, but i would argue that his music which i admit have never put attention beyond singles, seems less shitty than most top 40

I'm the pudding in the proof
Gotta blame it on my juice
Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Attached: CuzILoveYou.png (1200x1200, 1.82M)

Incorrect my edgy friend

This is peak cock wear.

mad as fuck lol

>So many people
name them

OOO MASSA U GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

So many people do a lot of stupid fucking things. Ignore them.

Gambino doesn't produce enough to even come close

I actually liked This Is America. It's an interesting song and all the /pol/ snowflakes who think it's about black people are victims of wypipo need to read between the lines, because there's a lot more to it than just the black experience in America.

>vibes

Attached: Reed_Lou.jpg (300x316, 11K)

Most people, including you and I, are more stupid than they think.

People like racists like him

That's quite a good song to be fair. It's like a throwback to when pop music used to actually be good and wasn't just overproduced autotuned synthesised bullshit.

Do not support this man. He is a convicted rapist.

Attached: Capture.png (602x397, 359K)

The commercial world loves him. He makes great singles and everything he's put on TV has been reasonably successful. What none of this will show you, however, is the mess that his career is outside of that: The repeated threats of quitting, the failed attempts to generate controversy by feuding with other rappers, and the flops that all of his albums have been.

prob because he's legit talented as an actor and a musician all while coming off as charismatic and effortless. He was the best part about Solo even if Community does kinda suck. He does make pop rap and it can be kinda campy at points but out of all pop rap it's really not that bad.

Yea Forumsdrones will say Camp was bad.

Because the Internet was decent.

AML was pretty good.

/pol/tards will deny that This is America is probably the best music video since Runaway.

Attached: Donald-Glover-Childish-Gambino.jpg (618x412, 59K)

Only TV show I've ever watched to completion, top-tier
I wonder if Troy ever finished his boating trip...

Kanye West cancelled himself (via unseemly mental illness) and devious white liberals in the culture industry needed a new woke black music guy to fill his cultural niche, to maintain the illusion that music can be both 'fun' and 'socially relevant' and that our consumption choices are meaningful and revolutionary and that there is such a thing as culture and 'real things' happening out there in the 'real world', when really, for all intents and purposes the world came to an end back in 2016, ''the system'' has been somehow running on empty ever since, nothing of this is actually real, it is a simulation.

He's the Bon Jovi of rap. Non-threatening, family-friendly, something your mom could maybe enjoy. Nothing wrong with that. People just jelly of his success.

He's all right, though i'm not crazy about his music. The mainstream has embraced him because he's a non-threatening upper-middle class educated black guy who comes with none of the harsher baggage of a lower class uneducated urban black man.

It's like if some rich paki in england became the face of their local woke movement.

>Why do people like him so much?
He's fairly handsome and performs in multiple creative mediums at a consistent C+ level.

Real talk.

like 'Rick and Morty' , Childish Gambino's work is praised only because it makes stupid people feel smart. You can't shake off the feeling 'This is America' was thought up by a diverse team of 'woke'(read: nihilistic) milllenial social media execs on an open floor plan office somewhere, those thinkpieces and vox explainers practically write themselves.

This

>he's the fucking Stanley Kubrick of music
He unironically is

>le "genius auteur" marketing
>le provocative commentary
>le ironic tone

because we are supposed to like it

based and wrinkle brained

cringe and smooth brained

Attached: 1558543272211.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

I can see 2 males on this picture

rick and morty is funny

community sucks, the characters are bad

This is the actual answer.