Bruce Springsteen made Born to Run when he was 26. What did you accomplish by 26?

Bruce Springsteen made Born to Run when he was 26. What did you accomplish by 26?

Attached: springsteen.jpg (2000x1535, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/o4m2tr1j
youtu.be/092VyThpHUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm starting to realize just how many of my favorite artists had already released amazing material by their early 20s and it's making me fucking suicidal.

By 26 I stopped writing music because I recognized I was just regurgitating pleb shit. Bruce Springsteen did not.

clyp.it/o4m2tr1j

Imagine if Born to Run was released today

I'd think it sounds a lot like Darkness on the Edge of Town.

Bruce Springsteen fucking sucks

Excuses me, Yea Forums, I hope you don't mind if I put a few unnecessarily saxophone solo in this middle of this thread. Thanks.
youtu.be/092VyThpHUM

>All in all, the album took more than 14 months to record, with six months alone spent on the song "Born to Run" itself.

>6 months for 1 song with 3 chords and a rhyming dictionary

i'm not 26 yet
but i doubt that i will accomplish anything anyway

kinda biased question I wasn't even born yet

>Johnny Marr was 24 when the Smiths broke up

23 actually

i wrote a hit play and directed it

Aside from him and a handful of others nobody has accomplished anything noteworthy ever

i got a month so this is where im at

not 26 yet but hopefully I will accomplish losing my virginity

>Bruce Springsteen made Born to Run when he was 26. What did you accomplish by 26?

He did better than me.

My accomplishments, pre age 26:
- Quit my job, packed up my car, drove to Florida, and, with no appointment, got a full-time job at the Fountain of Youth.
- In 3 seasons as head coach, I took a 10th place Little League team to the championship of the local league.
- I made public service announcements that played on radio stations in New Jersey.

Attached: BTR.jpg (500x500, 86K)

I got 5 years until then.

Johnny Marr is exceptional though. A once a generation talent.

I became Enlightened shortly after I turned twenty-six. Don't think too many people can truthfully claim this.

I know it's you Andrew Lloyd Webber. Cats suck

When i think Van Morrison recorded Astral Weeks when he was 23

I had sex

by 26 i will not have made it to 26

I already have bits of lyrics lying around, by the time im 26 ill have a few album loads

Got a promotion to GM at a Denny's. Year later I threw it all away with alcohol after my wife cheated on me and now I wash dishes at Chipotle.

Nothing really. And I was still a virgin too.

Same. I'd just be a broken shell of a human being by that point desu

Had a long term girlfriend at the time (broke up a couple years later). Had my own place. My own car. Landed my dream job as a beef rotation technician. Had a decent social life. Life was good back then.

Tim Buckley made Goodbye and Hello, Happy Sad, Blue Afternoon, Lorca, and Starsailor by the time he was 23.

Kurt Cobain killed himself when he was 27. What did you accomplish by 27?

I'm 25, I've released my first studio album this year, I own a house and a car of my own and have a good paying job, graduated college last year too.

ill be ahead of the game then

Winner