Whitethony Guilttano here

>Whitethony Guilttano here,
>internet’s ____ ?

Attached: 9956DAFB-88BB-4B93-A962-DA72B517D3C7.jpg (1369x828, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/grackthany/sets/hngin-engine-voice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

biggest attention whore

internets cascading synth arpeggios here

most frequently cucked music nerd

Bump

We don't need duplicate threads, user. Read the rules if you're new to the site.

How is this a duplicate thread? The image might be the same but this thread is different

>autism

how is this a duplicate, you mongo?

kek

This isn't a Kendrick album

there should only be one fantano thread at all times

Busiest MRA

Attached: 1446915927751.jpg (1024x699, 271K)

Damn

It's over Anthony is FINISHED

Dude WHAT?! He's a GAMER? Fuck off, Anthony FUcktardo! Fucking cunt nazi fuck!

newfag here. why do people here hate fantano so much?

his opinions are garbage shit fucking uninformed hack garbage and totally opinionated as fuck. Guy wouldn't know good production or experimental music if it hit him right in his fat fucking melon head.

lol glistening synths

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

So basically he gave a low score to an album you liked?

what albums would you recommend instead? i've got a lot of great recommendations from him.
being an autistic spaz doesn't make you interesting, faggot. nice pasta tho.

get back to work tony

yeah lol pretty much.
I just don't like the way he justifies his ratings. He doesn't take into account the artists intentions, just thinks about what he likes. "too much x not enough y" but he doesn't consider if the artist wanted an "all x" album. You know what I mean? I don't really hate him but he trash talked 2 of my favorite albums so I like to flame on him.

If it's something you haven't heard yet you want...
soundcloud.com/grackthany/sets/hngin-engine-voice

because fantano's tastes are entry-level and pop-centric. If you really mostly care about modern pop, that's fine I guess, but 90% of his fans only listen to modern music in a few genres and therefore have pretty unrefined taste. Instead of listening to the new album fantano reviews every day, start listening to the classic albums that have existed for decades and stood the test of time. Look into Yea Forumscore and Scaruffi

i mean the reason i like fantano is because he really introduced and got me more into hip hop. i was mostly punk/rock and jazz exclusive before that. i'll check out Yea Forumscore tho, good suggestion user.
i do wish he'd dive more deeply into some jazz classics and older deep cuts but i can understand why he doesn't.

Yeah I will admit he does seem like a good resource for modern hip hop.