right on it

lol u mad as fuck

Fantano drones on suicide watch

>song turns cinematic
>sparse, twinkling melodies
>dusty strings

how is this meme hack relevant again?

based

Is there any question that this faggot just parrots what the popular opinion is for albums now?

he just wants to be liked now

>tyler becomes gay
>fantano suddenly loves all of his music
sasuga

youtube.com/watch?v=bi9SkJ9GZ1g

hahahahahahahahhahhahhah it's already happening

Attached: laughingfeels.jpg (634x650, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bi9SkJ9GZ1g

youtube.com/watch?v=D4nijxRgsic

it's just his opinion

Maybe it's good?

lmao

This is not a alt-right album, get over it

people don't like faggots. get over it.

jesus fucking christ

lol cope

t. tyler

5/10 at best.

Friendly reminder that Drumpf didn't even win the popular vote

Living free of charge.

The popular vote doesn't decide elections.

Tick tock drumphies!

Attached: hillary-pepe.png (600x621, 39K)

It is a measure of popularity tho..

Attached: 06f.gif (460x360, 846K)

Cringe

I love this guy lol

so this is the bar?

LMFAOing @ brainlet amerifats. retard system and brainlet people that's america for ya U S A U S A U s a...........

Fantano drones will not be happy. LMFAO

it's a measure of overpopulated liberal cities

As opposed to bumbfuck nowhere? lol okay cleetus

i just wish he would stop broadcasting his scores in the thumbnail with the fucking flannels

holy kek

Holy fucking shit, the stuttering killed me.

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

yeah should have been a 10 if he gave that gay ass daughters shit and KSG a 10
igor was way better than those

Just listened to earfquake and can confirm Anthony is a hack. Why even pretend to like something that isn't enjoyable to listen to.

if we went by the popular vote, NY and LA would decide every election. you're not cultured by having a city covered in liberal illegals who vote left. I live in cali btw you fucking piece of garbage

>posting career
honestly nigga ur taking this way to seriously i mean its just a bald man. imagine seething at someone because they have no hair and you see them in a little image on your screen that you could just look away from at any time, i mean honestly. like chop your balls off dude, i was about to say so your voice could become high but its probably already high since youre an underage poster. imagine imagining someone this angry but realizing you dont have to imagine that because you exist u little shit. go listen to every album fantano didnt review because youre so adamant on not liking him that you avoid every album you see. i bet you would listen to literal male ejaculate if you knew fantano never did. why dont you just jizz on yourself already you goober. im just that nice gloob of nut will be more pleasant in your ears than anything fantano listens to because youre that much of a contrarian faggot.

Attached: 1523341772923.jpg (1024x1016, 111K)

That wasn't my point but cope harder, retard

you deserve to be pooped on your head for posting this

I tried giving it a shot but the NeoSoul sound just does nothing for me. I feel like I've heard it so much now that it's kinda grating to sit through more of it. I've never been a real big fan of Tyler though.
I think I'll give it another shot a few years from now when the musical climate feels less saturated with this sound
I really doubt that 9 though. Just pandering to Tyler's meme audience

There's no coming back from this. He went full zoomer/sellout/normie.

>i cant win if i dont cheat, so fuck you

You're just deaf

What the fuck does "decent 9" even mean?

too many racist retards in here who dont know a good album when they hear it
unbelievable
what a shitshow of a site

P-P-PPPPUNK RELEVEVULTION NOWWWW
/ourguy/

Attached: 736c9543ecbbee533fe140c9560f47d81.png (420x420, 247K)

if the goal was to win popular vote Trump would have campaigned completely different, and actually given a shit about Cali

i take this fucking fool less seriously every day

It's an amazing album. Said it the day it released, hopefully fantano gets the sheep to see how good it is. I don't expect the automatically contrarian mindset here to change though.

>this dumb nigger unironically thinks Chicago, LA and New York should decide the fate of the country

The thing I don't get is that it's the most watered down and unchanged thing Tyler has released. Cherry Bomb was better.

you know after reading the comments the NPC meme seems pretty plausible

Hands down the worst album Child, the Molester has released in the entire history of his discography. Pure unadulterated trash pandered to the lowest common denominator of music consumers. The singing is off-key and overproduced garbage, the mixing is atrocious with examples like Kanye West's vocals being wasted into the background, the composition is nuclear levels of autism and sounds like Tyler is being musically castrated by a pack of wild North Korean soldiers. Cherry Bomb > Flower Boy > Bastard > Wolf > Goblin > Igor.

1/10, no favorites and I am not listening to this fucking trash again. Complete embarrassment to the music industry and this complete jackass should jump off the highest skyscraper with no shoes like a Japanese schoolgirl.

VAMPIRE WEEKEND AND BIG THIEF BTFOOOOOO

seething neo-cons on suicide watch