What went wrong?

Attached: tyler-the-creator-igor-album-cover-review.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

He can’t sing like Frank ocean, he can’t produce like Pharrell and is not as interesting as either

Nothing

screw you, this album was beautiful

>all songs written
>produced
>and arranged
>by Tyler Okonma

you guys will eat up anything this nigger shits out

ngl I didn't really start listening to him till cherry bomb

I spent about 40 minutes with these little pricks at the end of May and I haven’t wanted to strangle anybody that much in a real long time. My band shared an airport shuttle with them in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

I am well aware good people can make ugly art and that ugly people can make good art. I am one hundred percent behind Odd Future’s right to rap about what they wanna rap about, but they go out of their way to make it clear that this is not a case of regular people making music about assholes, but assholes making music about being assholes.

T. Fantano

he didn't seem to..rap much?

It's not a rap album

Damn, he really looks like certain animal.

blah blah blah very emotionally diverse blah blah blah bad production on purpose blah blah blah

ngl I can't help myself but dance when erfquake comes on

Don't post here anymore.

Yeah I only listen to Shellac myself

Fuck off to Reddit faggot

The bad reception of Cherry Bomb made him do a 180.
From talking about jerking off on facetime to some juicy clits, to blowing the whole squad for fun.

waaaaaaaaaah popular opinons bad

Haha nice one friend, upboted le EPIC reply

this, exceeded expectations tbqh

Shut up fantano drone

kys

i honestly thought fantano would give this a 6 or a light 7. I haven't been up to date with Yea Forums lately but this albums was a skip for me. It doesn't have the depth flowerboy has and while the production was interesting it's not 9/10 worthy. 7.5/10 production wise and then content wise it's a 6/10 for me. Felt like tyler was just having fun with this one after being so introspective on flowerboy. I must be a pleb or something but i'll stick to what i feel about this album.

Igor? More like Nigor

It’s a great album

I like it. Probably an 8 out of 10 for me. I never watch Fagtano either.

Nothing, personal 9

Hands down the worst album Child, the Molester has released in the entire history of his discography. Pure unadulterated trash pandered to the lowest common denominator of music consumers. The singing is off-key and overproduced garbage, the mixing is atrocious with examples like Kanye West's vocals being wasted into the background, the composition is nuclear levels of autism and sounds like Tyler is being musically castrated by a pack of wild North Korean soldiers. Cherry Bomb > Flower Boy > Bastard > Wolf > Goblin > Igor.

1/10, no favorites and I am not listening to this fucking trash again. Complete embarrassment to the music industry and this complete jackass should jump off the highest skyscraper with no shoes like a Japanese schoolgirl.

kys

Everything.

This

Come on. It was not bad. I'll have to agree with .

It was fun, with good comfy songs. Tyler gives me sort of the same feeling a poppy artist gives. He didn't take the chance of being a respected 'rapper', and he's not a cult favorite like Frank Ocean.

He's just in the middle of that, but that doesn't mean is bad.

Broken Fagtano robot

The album has no good melodies, and no good rythms
His singing voice is shit
It's just marketing
Amazing how Fantano is stupid
Tyler will never be on Pharrell's level, never

i like it
it very relaxing for some reason
the new magic wand is my favorite

we're indieheadstothe, this album is 10/10 tyler the fucking goat > kanye

It’s not that hard to keep your own opinion? Y’all act like it takes to courage to not let your opinion be influenced by someone who’s only difference from you is he’s more articulate

i really hope you aren't implying fantano is in any way articulate

Shut up fantano drone

absolutely seething, stay mad

Monkey man on cover

>The album has no good melodies, and no good rythms
Uh wat

>Child the molestor
Bro youve posted that about 300 times this week. Its not cute or funny its sad that you keep trying.

How is he not? Regardless of ur opinion on what he says He gets across what hes trying to say really well

this album is a mix between deltron and joji

Its literally Flower Boy with a playboicarti feature very basic and unorginal

wolf>flower boy>cherry bomb>goblin>igor>bastards actually