What was the last concert you attended?

What was the last concert you attended?

Attached: DE30C9BE-EA69-4B76-9DF9-11FA1706EA33.jpg (1242x1232, 1.57M)

less than a week ago I went to mozart performed with organ and 2 violins. it was ok. had some food afterwards

between the buried and me

Yung Lean, January 2018. The venue got too smoked out, got evacuated the fire department came, then the show resumed. It was wild

I’ve gone to maybe 5-10 concerts and didn’t really enjoy any of them desu. The most appealing part is how loud some are. I saw some Talk Talk rip off and the climax they had on every song felt very satisfying

John Maus

Funny enough it was MGMT in Chicago like a year ago maybe more maybe less on their Little Dark Age tour

Kurt Vile. It was a great show but he ran right into the tour bus after instead of greeting fans. Seeing Four Tet on Saturday

Pearl Jam. Always play killer shows.

local trap show
did some ecstasy
was nice

Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, and some opening Canadian band which reminded me of old Alternative. August 2018

local hardcore show, went there to jump around with my gf, it was more about having fun than the music tbqh

Was a Vegas-style set, very little trance, so disappointing in that regard. Was Jedi flipping tho and was there with some bros though so still had a good time.

Attached: OrjanNilsenTreehouse.jpg (1200x628, 79K)

The Get Up Kids just some hours ago.

hmm it's been a while.. I saw Darius Rucker perform a little at the local county fair like two years ago, I guess it was that

mozarts still alive? WTF

Same but their show in LA, i went alone but idgaf I knew i had to see them. Want to go see Paul Mccartney live this july but havent bought tickets yet, might have to go alone for that one too

Steely dan

based

Hc festival in venice

Kraftwerk about 4 years ago

Travis Scott in STL earlier this February.
Gonna see Boris this Fall

I'd rather have went alone desu. I went with my ex and now if I listen to anything from lda I just think of her

Attached: 1557714976777.jpg (1080x816, 163K)

i grieve in stereo

Free Throw and TMP in montreal

B R A Z I L

it was an impersonator

Zeal and Ardor

I hope it sounds strange brother, thank you

radiohead, about a year ago

I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger

Attached: 1556809048511.jpg (226x212, 8K)

Bell Witch in 2015 like six months before the dummer died. Great show

I've wanted to go to more shows but most metal drags in shitty kids or pretentious retards

MGMT in Oakland. Gonna go see ELO when they come to the Bay Area later in June too, maybe also PUP if I feel like it

I was supposed to see MGMT a few weeks ago but the show got fucking canceled

Xiu Xiu last week with a qt art hoe

Tortoise at a bar in Chicago. There was a blizzard that night. Very cozy

oh great, awesome, I love when girls are in the pit, that never causes unnecessary drama

I just saw them in Cleveland

snow patrol

Just the local symphony playing Mozart and Brahms a bunch of times. Last rock concert was probably Queens of the Stone Age years ago.

Don't care for arena rock concerts anymore, if you're far away you can't see shit and if you're close enough to see the band it's too fucking loud to hear anything.

i just saw thundercat and earl sweatshirt monday.
i felt bad the crowd expected earl to play his "hype shit" but they forgot it wasn't 2013
I saw xiu xiu and Sacred Reich the week prior

Sleep
Matt Pike signed my record before the show, I was orbiting their tour bus for it

Creep, i bet you didn’t rip a fatty with them u stinky loser

Probably some Rheostatics show in Kitchener in 2000.

Fucking YOB.
It was awesome.

Attached: YOB: Raw Heart.jpg (320x320, 33K)

I don’t know if I’d really call it a concert but I saw Will Oldham play excerpts from his book at an art museum. It was neat.

Saw HEALTH with a friend. We were both pleasantly surprised.

very cool picture, Ricardo.

Attached: Grieving_in_Stereo.png (1197x992, 881K)

Soldier Field '95 nah mean

Zakir Hussain, over a year ago. Good show, glad I saw the flyer and acted in time. Fun night.

>listening to cool Indian drum/tabla music
>I'm really into it, reacting to the drum-stops and the bendy-things they do with the string instrument
>nice Indian woman next to me whispers "isn't that beautiful?"

Marshmello, saw him at Pleasent Park

insta @whoismgmt

Eyehategod, 2 weeks ago. crazy show

you see them on this current tour? Youth Code was crazy

saw Soft Kill open for Skeletonwitch, but left before the headliner

Peter Murphy. He was awful.

godspeed you black emperor in brooklyn last summer

Kero Kero Bonito

I saw Reel Big Fish open up for Less than Jake back when I still lived in my home town. That is going to be a pretty hard concert to beat honestly.

Injury Reserve

in other words you haven't attended a concert in 15 years

American Football. Very good and highly recommended. Had an opener called the Illuminati Hotties who were a lot of fun

Cincinnati May Festival, lots of stuff performed by local choirs. Fantastically interesting. Waiting for Saturday, since that's when they're ending the Festival by performing the St. Matthew Passion.

Based.

Went to Incineration Fest in London like 2 weeks ago, saw Deitus, Winterfylleth, Shining, Carpathian Forest, Septicflesh and Mayhem.

Was great, went alone but made a few friends there. Just wish I could've seen more bands

Attached: 54731846_158420998491817_7860040643804207544_n.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

About 5, but regardless, I need to get out more

I went to a Brian Wilson concert last year. Dude's old as fuck and can't even walk without assistance. It's sad.

TWRP in Bend OR last year. First live concert and it was super fun. Gonna go see King Gizzard in Seattle this august and I am really stoked!

Attached: Image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

i saw metric

Oh yeah, the opening act was very obnoxious and I hated them for the TWRP show. Planet Booty

How was the crowd? I expect a bunch of stuck up cringe boomers

LSD and the Search for God. There were like 10 people tops so I just walked to the front and stood right next to the stage.
I'll be seeing them tomorrow :)
Not surprising, he hasn't aged well

Deadheaven and Baroness. It was okay.

Spiritualized

hey im going to xiu xiu at the vera project tomorrow too.
i know what you look like and i'm going to get you.

Roger Waters

weezer in st. louis 3/24

I saw mac in Sac last week

I went to see Coldplay with my family when I was 12 shit was ass. Im going to see Alice in Chains over the summer and that's going to be phenomenal though, and I really wanted to go to the Gray Day Tour because its coming to my area and both Denzel and City Morgue are on that but my dad basically said that every rap concert is a literal riot. so i can't. hh.

Nice dude, can't wait! I'm gonna get you too :)

went to see terry riley and his son at a church in islington. full of jolly boomers and status-anxious poseurs who slipped out during intermission. went outside for a ciggie and heard the kind of shit you'd probably hear from anons (or better yet, tripfags) on this board. shit like:
>i was expecting more hardcore minimalism
>you know this is all lifted from indian classical music
i don't want to be too hard on these people though, at least they're showing out for terry. pretty cool venue. and terry actually sang.

3oh3 and bowling for soup. They put on a concert at my school. It was exactly how you would expect it to be

Holy checked that's the best get I've ever got.

Based newfag

Dream Theater US tour. Whatever day the LA one was.

Yob, good show would recommend
Seeing Sleep next month

God damn this board has shit taste

Go outside faggot

AC/DC Rock or Bust tour - late 2015

Iceage. Very fun show in seattle with an awesome mosh pit. But a v weird opener

this was roughly a month ago btw

Colter Wall on Sunday

Rufus Du Sol about 3 weeks ago.

Fantastic show

Attached: 163FC6D7-B41C-42D3-9B55-6D595BB4E620.png (1792x828, 2.1M)

saw deerhoof live two weeks ago

Joanna Newsom in new york a few years ago

>other anons don’t have to imagine the smell
I’m beyond jealous

Attached: C0C2F0F9-FA5B-4F3F-B62F-B0AD0D97E9B8.gif (310x292, 2.8M)

MGMT actually, and they cancelled, was pretty cool

I got free tickets to ICEP3AK. It was really fun, but the mixing was unsatisfyingly quiet :(

Ghostemane with City Morgue, Wavy Jones and some DJ back in October

fun fact I made that gif

I will die with that being the most effect I've had on the world

Does anyone know of any good punk shows coming up in LA/SD area?

The powerviolence/grind/dark hardcore scene seems like it's dead

Good taste. I didn’t want the shame of googling “joanna newsom ass” so I just looked up piano instead and found the gif pretty easily. Congrats on the impressive circulation

As much as I hate to admit it, Tool. My sister had an extra ticket and offered to buy me dinner beforehand, so I figured fuck it. They put on a pretty good show, but the the bacon cheese burger with bone marrow sauce was the highlight of the evening.

know that feel bro. it comes back to you after a while. although I still can't listen to Everything Everything after a year and half but I can live with that.

hope you don't grieve in stereo too long user

Strand of Oaks w/ Apex Manor

>I will die with that being the most effect I've had on the world
That's more than most, user. You did the Lord's work.

Did he play anything from Pope Killdragon? I haven't liked any of his music since he got happier