Billie the Boobie

Queen of Zoomers
Queen of Yea Forums

Attached: 6046BAC8-39CB-4395-A8A4-C3C0B6631418.jpg (640x798, 56K)

terrible musician and represents everything wrong with major labels and the music industry

her face is kind of weird but her body is nice

her best work

holy shit

Attached: billie_milkers.webm (274x342, 317K)

you can take this thread down now mods i’ve already saved what i needed to save

muh kween

Attached: queens.jpg (1081x504, 61K)

Where do we go when we sleep? is unironically good. Im glad shes doing her thing. Also yeah shes pretty hot.

I think the album is just okay. It has some songs I really like mainly near the beginning and others I don't think work at all, but unlike the majority opinion here I actually think she'll go on to make some really good albums, and her brother is a talented producer

Mobilefag here what is this ?

I love how she tricked uglies into liking her with the whole baggy clothes image

now that she's fuckin huge, she doesn't have to hide her estrogenic body anymore

When she turns 18, will she go full bimbo?

Fuck off with this fake deep/fake woke thot.

Attached: billieexposed.png (953x541, 409K)

Not gonna read all that shit
Kys

When did she ever claim to be deep or woke?

Did Finn tell you it's cool to browse here?
Go get ready for your breakfast meeting with Josef

Josef?

There's something very attractive about people who aren't self-made. Idk why, but it makes me hard when I know someone didn't struggle to be where she is.

tl;dr billie was raised white af and made a suspiciously crazy amount of success dispite a single ep being releasedand mooched off of soundcloud rappers fame but hey at least her album was just ok

Why do people keep comparing her to SoundCloud rap? She doesn't even fucking rap.

because she leeches off soundcloud rappers

Honest question: who gives a shit? Just listen to the music if it's good and don't listen if it's shit. Simple.

aye burh 131LL1X is deadass a real soundcloud bitch she got dem bars mane knamean?

Attached: 155589215484382689.webm (428x240, 646K)

but not everyone does that. and if something is being crafted specifically to be pushed as good you should call it out for what it is

swear never seen her post owt like this la, she meanna be humble

I have 100 million more valuable things to do with my time than complain about industry plants and unoriginal artists.

why she out here either dressing up in baggy as fuck clothes or nothing

She demands her favourite rappers give her clout and credibility. Also, because it makes her more marketable.

See above.

SJWs need to go after her for this. Any vapid white girl using black artists for her own career moves would have been tarred and feathered five years ago at the height of tumblr outrage. Why did Iggy and Post get so much shit for doing exactly the same, but not her? Do people think at 17 she isn't "aware" of her behaviours? Kind of ironic since she's praised for being so mature.

download infuse my friend

because the rappers like billie.

the sjw backlash only works if the media outlets back them up and pile on. eilish is too protected, too much of an investment. iggy and post malone are easily replaceable, they're just generic wigger rappers. billie is like a bridge between that and alternative (when i say "alternative" i mean like the 21 pilots crowd not anything actually underground) that they are trying to bring together for maximum marketing potential.

Rappers also like Post enough to keep workign with him. Doesn't mean SJWs gave him a free pass.

i'm glad the wave of Billie spam seems to be almost over

I can't wait until 2020 when her second album tanks and she's finally a literal who.

supports my theory that Yea Forums only hates her because of a repressed attraction and respect

But that still doesn't mean she's a SoundCloud rapper.

Never

I TRULY CANNOT sympathize with anyone who thinks she is attractive

Why are all these zoomer popstars so facefuckable?