Yellow Submarine is underrated

Yellow Submarine is underrated

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PMMe3iwBV-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_djIuQ2Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing about the beatles is """"""""""""""""underrated"""""""""""""" they're trash

I Want To Tell You*
ftfy
Based non-musician.

Octopus's Garden is underrated.

Every song with Ringo on the vocal is great

Good Night is probably his best.

number 1 single, underrated?

Did you miss out on it being the most dismissed maligned Beatle song this side of Bang Bang Maxwell?

this.

Thats not For No One

Maxwell is indeed garbage.

The problem with Yellow Submarine is that its on the wrong album. Revolver is an infusion of refreshing new ideas and experiments on rock music. The worst thing is that its followed by She Said She Said, one of the most forward-thinking songs of 1966.

I want to live in a yellow submarine

>She Said She Said, one of the most forward-thinking songs of 1966.
in what way

On it's structure and soundscape.
>structure
Check out Leonard Bersntein's comment on it. youtu.be/PMMe3iwBV-I
>soundscape
It's the nearest approach of what acid rock would become in the following year.

its a meme ignore him

Did She Said She Said become Yea Forums's favourite Beatle song overnight or something?

>It's the nearest approach of what acid rock would become in the following year.
not really

"She Said She Said" (by John and Paul)--lead John: "This song is in to restore confidence in the old Beatles sound. That's all."

And you're making me feel like I've never been born.

>IVE GOT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEEEEEE

It's not a meme. See >The song was an early example of acid rock,[2] a genre that came to the fore in Britain and America in the wake of Revolver.[72] In his book on the Swinging London phenomenon, Shawn Levy identifies the album's "trio of tuned-in, blissed-out, spiked and spaced tunes" by Lennon – "Tomorrow Never Knows", "She Said She Said" and "I'm Only Sleeping" – as especially indicative of the Beatles' transformation into "the world's first household psychedelics, avatars of something wilder and more revolutionary than anything pop culture had ever delivered before".[73]

Ray was a bitter mong, he was the Gallagher brothers of the 60s. Compare Face to Face to Revolver for fucks sake

Bernstein > Davies.

Face to Face is better.

Don't Pass Me By > Octopus' Garden > With a Little Help From My Friends > What Goes On > Act Naturally > Good Night > I Wanna Be Your Man > Boys > Matchbox > Honey Don't

agree

>Letting the drummer sing

Attached: 2eb.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Surely this isn't an opinion that is actually held unironically

It's top 5 imo.
Ringo's drumming is peak Ringo.
John's melody is perfection.
The guitar riff is incredible.
The bass is not amazing, but after all it was George, not Paul.

Honey Don't is based

No reason for it not to be.

It's fucking retarded

That's what you say.

Sunny Afternoon is a good song jesus user reach out and touch faith

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_djIuQ2Cw

The best album ever m8.