Why did YOU get into music?

Why did YOU get into music?

Attached: 1472919997772.png (720x644, 114K)

I didn't

I'm still a human being.

my previous interest ran out of good stuff. Music's a bit less niche.

music got into ME!

Blogpost time.
I was getting bored while doing Math and other homework, so I started to listen to those boomer radio stations playing 80/90 pop and rock.
Eventually I got bored of that, so I started to play video games, mostly Grand Theft Auto, and thanks to the radio stations, I started to listen to Dio, CCR, Phil Collins, GNR etc.
I got bored of that, too, so I jumped on thrash metal, then prog rock and, after a few years, here I am...

nothing better to do

because of Yea Forums

You'll logically end listening to italo disco.

I was one of those guys from Yea Forums that only listened to videogame soundtracks (not nightcore though, that shit sucks) and some synthwave, one day I went out I got asked what music I was into and couldn't answer, pretty embarrassing shit, so I decided to venture and explore all kinds of music, it's been pretty good, discovered a lot of music that now I love

what else is there?

film

sex

literature, visual art

i do like film
i don't do this
i don't have the attention span to read and if you mean paintings and sculptures that seems difficult to dedicate time to enjoying

movies, books, fitness, cooking, and nothing else really

I used to be a huge WWE fan as a kid.
And some entrance musics used to fascinate me. Also some songs used as a theme for the PPV events.
I used to specifically listen to those until I discovered other good songs by the same artists and that led me to radio pop music and it's been a long journey since.

Attached: 8XwKt4dXiM.jpg (878x960, 186K)

Attached: stuff other than music.png (750x277, 44K)

My high school offered an every-other-yearly class Europe trip for 10th-12th graders (that you had to pay for yourself obv). I went and I had no friends in high school so I bought a bunch of albums to listen to on my phone because I knew I wouldn't be talking to anyone else who went and they were mostly big indie classics. idr all of them but there was Funeral, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, and Chutes Too Narrow for sure, and one of Grizzly Bear's albums.

funny, my school did the same thing. I remember fucking one of the artsy girls in the hotel

If you're the Danuta poster, fuck off, cunt.

it sounds good

my dad's always been a cd/vinyl collector
but more importantly, when i was in high school i had a crush on this hipster qt who listened to shit like volcano choir. she turned me down and i vowed to become somebody she would've wanted to stay with.

maybe the original impulse wasn't the best, but i did discover a massive love for film, music, and art. plus, ten years later, i ran into that chick and we finally had sex.

It fills a void in my life.

Only music decreases my stress levels.

Because of the good vibes and shit. Why did YOU get into music you fucking queer?

Nigga! I been listening to music since I was 1 days old!!

Boy, I been listening to music since I was in the womb!

What is that

Fake ass niggas. I was bumpin lil durk with King Henry