90s indie rock/college radio GENERAL

*blocks path*

Sorry sweetie, you've just entered a LOAF ZONE.

This hulking thicc 6'6" indie rock frontman daddy is in charge now.

youtube.com/watch?v=EloCmSqiDLs
youtube.com/watch?v=JUa9S6qJS5A
youtube.com/watch?v=UQcJtWzQaXw

LOAFposters get in here, let's do this

Attached: loafers.png (1133x1324, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0J7A7IhtaeE
youtube.com/watch?v=SUZSYl1u_gw
youtube.com/watch?v=rsGN90-BBCs
youtube.com/watch?v=NnUccaL1vc4
youtu.be/P2zw5DOZ32k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 90s indie rock and 90s college radio rotation chart.jpg (3834x2800, 1.62M)

Attached: Chris Ott Top 100 albums of the 90s (in order, L to R).png (3834x2800, 3.01M)

seek help

Attached: Pitchfork's 100 best albums of the 90s 1999 list.png (3546x2800, 2.93M)

add Rollerskate skinny's Shoulder voices to the chart

Thats a good one.

GO LOAF!!!

I gave you two bumps yesterday, OP. Can you please answer the question: are you a homosexual male? I'm not trying to come across as mean or condescending I just wanna know. Thanks for the charts!

Chris Ott Chart

Pitchfork Top 100 albums of the 90s

more like pinch a loaf, this is a forgettable turd band.

Attached: 1.gif (370x323, 2.23M)

Good afternoon LOAFs

*tips LOAFdora*

based loafposter

loaf is unironically goat

>loaf is unironically goat
loaf is unironically LOAF

loaf and loafpilled

Imagine having a discord server dedicated to turning a forgettable 90s band into an epic memey

i need to add things to the chart am i missing important shit, ive been into this trype of stuff for a little under a year. i feel like im missing a few other albums ive enjoyed but they arent coming to mind

Attached: topsters2.png (2381x1400, 494K)

Yes, I am a homosexual male. You got a problem with that?

all us maple albums
the crainium
youtube.com/watch?v=0J7A7IhtaeE
a minor forest
youtube.com/watch?v=SUZSYl1u_gw
rollerskate skinny
youtube.com/watch?v=rsGN90-BBCs

Hot Snakes as well, same guys as Drive Like Jehu, but short songs

youtube.com/watch?v=NnUccaL1vc4

You're alive, that's the problem. Be a man and stop being an embarassment.

falls for the ole fake OP bit

the oaf > the loaf

Attached: 100E5324-CA8A-4A22-8967-25662731FD73.jpg (220x217, 20K)

Thanks for the (You). :)

Still applies to you faggots here.

Attached: bennett 2matrix.jpg (512x288, 62K)

youtu.be/P2zw5DOZ32k

Now LOAF I can get into!

>Ott added to OP image

based

thank god Fantano hasnt touched these guys

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE YOUR SPINE!!!

Attached: all i ever wanted.jpg (495x416, 27K)

Sloan - Twice Removed or Smeared

As a person who's only heard Icky Mettle and Vee Vee and likes both, I have to ask this and sorry if it's been asked before: how come Loaf has always been overlooked, especially their albums after Vee Vee? Were they just not as well received or well remembered regardless of what critics said? I don't know how popular Superchunk is (I'll occasionally hear them on the local community radio station though I'll hear their music on there more than Loaf) but I hear people talk about them a lot more than Loaf despite them being from the same scene.

LOAF's next 2 albums just werent as good, they are like VERY strong collections of B-SIDES with one or 2 classics per album, there's really no bad songs on either except for the white trash heroes album, where there are a couple.
Icky and Vee have like 5 or so classics per album.
Superchunk is more well known or talked about because they run Merge records.

why the FUCK is this not on your chart

Attached: gp.jpg (500x500, 35K)

That make sense I guess. Huh, didn't know they Superchunk ran Merge to be honest. I mainly know them because of the radio plus their drummer being a regular caller on The Best Show with Tom Scharpling.

And the only reason they survived the 00s, is because Arcade Fire signed to Merge.

Didn't know that. Thought AF signed to like a major label or something. Didn't know Neutral Milk Hotel was signed to them either.

All The Nations Airports is every good as Icky Mettle and Vee Vee. It just tends to veer a little bit away from what was characteristic about them, so I find it a very natural evolution.