Can you guys motivate me to play embarrassing music i like even though my dad or brother can walk in anytime and hear it

can you guys motivate me to play embarrassing music i like even though my dad or brother can walk in anytime and hear it

Attached: please.png (658x662, 59K)

have sex

It's okay pal, recently the smartest minds have come together and invented this thing called "headphones". Now I know what you're thinking, but don't worry it's not actually a phone in your head. It's actually a mini speaker that fits inside of your ears so you no longer need to be embarrassed by your shit taste.

I don't like headphones. I have good speakers so I like playing them really loud. I listen to the embarrassing stuff on headphones but I'd like to really enjoy them

what’s the problem here? play what you like and get on with your life user.

kek

nobody cares if you like Vanessa Carlton, Fergie, and Gwen Stefani, and if they care, tell them to go to hell. blast My Humps, Thousand Miles, and Hollaback Girl all you want friend :)

my brother already called me gay for listening to bjork and im not even embarrassed to listen to her.

Not only should you play it you should sing loudly and make sure they hear and when they tease your music for being faggy just say "Fuck yeah, that's my shit!" and take everything they say lightheartedly even if they're very obviously trying to be cruel. I can finally listen to a few female artists without my headphones and now they just laugh and shake their head at me and leave me alone. Don't ever get defensive.

no its mostly opera music and some other weird genres

>opera
>weird
????????????????????????????????

weird to normal people who only listen to 1970s yacht rock and biggie smalls

My brother loves opera and we've definitely all joked the shit out od him for it esp when we catch him singing lol. Yeah it's pretty fucking weird who just listens to opera besides like wine aunts?

>normal people
>yacht rock
it's 2019, normals listen to pop, R&B, and hip-hop, and usually what's currently on the radio. rock is dying in the mainstream, and yacht rock is long dead
>who listens to opera
people who listen to classical music, obviously

>who just listens to opera
i dont only listen to opera

Be courteous

My father listens to yacht rock My brother listens to rap.

top bosg gedosh

Ya I meant just like sits down and listens like they'd put on a rock album. It's definitely not "normal" now

>father
you can't measure what normal people listen to today by the tastes of old people. of course they're gonna listen to their niche dead genres, that's what they grew up with

Yes but the context of the question was in regard to my father and brother.

>weird to normal people
the context of that specific statement was in regard to normal people, not your family

How are you gonna tell me what my statement meant?

if you wanted your statement to mean something else, you would have said it a different way
>I think X
>thinking X seems inconsistent
>I obviously meant Y

You should get the context because of the genres I listed. Obviously I'm talking about my father and brother because of the contrast in Yacht rock and biggie smalls.

Old people aren't "normal" people? What does this even mean and what age is someone officially an "old" person

Stop explaining yourself desu it was pretty obvious that's who you were talking about

You’re a very good boy and you should listen to music that makes you happy

you were implying that they were examples of normals though
>Old people aren't "normal" people?
they aren't the primary demographic of the majority of music produced nowadays
>what age
you're considered old when all the genres you listened to when they were popular are no longer played on the radio

>you were implying that they were examples of normals though
It's not normal for people who lived in the 1970s to listen to popular music of the 1970s?

user I'm pretty sure you think "normal" only means what applies to your own specific gender and age and class right now and I'm here to let you know that you'll grow out of this self centered perspective at some point so I'll go ahead and forgive you np

they were normals then, but they are no longer normals because current radio does not comprise the majority of their listening. the definition of "normal", as I thought was implied by now, changes across generation, as different decades have had different trends

lol what the fuck? you don't need to be in my demographic to be normal, just have very mainstream taste. why are you projecting so much?

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking frogposter

I don't normally frogpost but I couldn't help it because this is the most autistic post I've made.

this is why youre so retarded and projecting so hard, there are obviously still major radio stations all over the us that regularly play 70s, 80s, and 90s hits. there are plenty of hits from each of those decades that zoomers know, that are cultural memes at this point, youre literally just ignoring anything that doesn't fit your demographic as normal.

>70s, 80s, and 90s hits
the fact that we still listen to Bohemian Rhapsody does not mean that progressive rock is considered normal. did it not cross your mind that it was an explicit exception when you called them hits?

one bump before bed time

sleep snug, smug slug