Listening to metal past the age of 15

>listening to metal past the age of 15

Attached: 1467759681937.jpg (281x211, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DtFoUboFyPk
youtu.be/fi2uETFYybE
youtu.be/hbmGmI5vaMs
youtu.be/F2ewE9nPb4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pointless thread, no one does this

>caring what other people do

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1557063712247.jpg (1526x2616, 1014K)

I hope you see the irony of your post

Okay, here we go...
Friday, a cloudy day in Glasgow. The sky moves sideways and lets the sun shine for a while. I see from the classroom's window little ray looking like her smile
Sitting in my thermodynamics class, my mind goes places. I can't concentrate to the professor's lesson, as everywhere I look a strange yet familiar silhouette appears and distorts the images my senses perceive: colours turn brighter while my skin feels a gentle touch sending chills down my spine; I'm hearing a call, turning me on and making me feel the smell of Lavren's sweaty armpits. Oh, sweet memories of last week when I waited backstage and then made her scream my name in total excitement, crushing her vulva harder than Little Boy over Hiroshima.
I can't take it anymore. I disappear from that class and run down the halls. The harder I run, the closer her tight genitals are.
Outside, the ray of sunshine is touching me. I escaped a mental prison and I'm finally ready to let my body control my mind. I'm running towards her, but rain starts poring down the empty streets.
However, the smell of fresh rains gives me power! I am THE man, I am alive!
I finally arrive and I can see her gazing at the rain from our house's little window. She notices me and a warm smile is welcoming me.
"Get in, you wet cunt!" an under dressed Lavren screams at me, only wearing a tiny top and cute pink panties, her gentle body covered by my old shirt.
I jump inside the hose and she throws herself into my arms. I stick my tongue into her's and slap her pointed ass. Lavren gives me a dirty look, moment when I rip her top and bite her left nipple. She giggles as I intended to to kiss her breasts, only to take her in my arms and lay her on my bed. My hand goes into her panties, where I can touch Lavren's neat childless pussy, making her moan and move her hips. She tries to reach me, only to be nudged on her back. I penetrate her and push
my dick into her harder than I ever had.

Attached: 1558369850359.jpg (236x295, 9K)

Cont.
As I go deeper and deeper, she's making cute little autist sounds until a loud moan tells me to go slower, but I'm too horny to stop now. She moans while all of a sudden I can see tears on her cheek. Her deer eyes are looking at me, begging me to stop, but I can't. I don't want. Her moans are getting mixed an unfortunate attempt at crying, but I cover her mouth with my hand. She's licking it, making me even more horny, so, I pinch her ass.
Lavren screams again and I take my hand off her mouth."F...Fuck... me..." she tells me. And I listen to her, pull my wiener out and put it in between her boobs. Then, she starts moving her body in a very erotic way and gets ready to suck my foreskin. I pull her hair, she tries to pull mine.
But she takes my glasses away. I can't see when her mouth gets filled with my semen. Her face looks as if she's wearing a mask, my mineral mask.
I stick my hand into her vulva. Soon, she screams out loud and puts her arms around my back.
I lay on my back and look at Lavren. She's looking at me. We smile. She laughs. I laugh.
"Good ride, mate." I tell her.
"Faster than the last time..." she laughs.
And we fall asleep...
"Only thanks to you, cunt..."

Attached: 1558370935891.jpg (454x680, 40K)

wouldnt have posted otherwise

>Watching anime past age 15

THIS IS NOW A PERRO CACA THREAD
TO MAKE PERRO CACA APPEARS YOU HAVE TO REPLY TO THIS POST 10 TIMES ASKING ¿WHERE IS PERRO CACA?

Attached: 1vqvInN-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>snaws
>goog

Attached: 1554646034148.png (500x496, 21K)

Yes you would have, in fact, especially then

>being a furfag
How many basedmilks did you drink today?

Attached: IMG_20190511_090106.jpg (714x720, 106K)

roll

If you say so

Don't WORRY lads
I'm gonna Save this thread with based metalcore
youtu.be/DtFoUboFyPk

youtu.be/fi2uETFYybE
OP being a faggot as usual

What's your fursona, /moo/?

Attached: 1518052273636.png (192x192, 73K)

youtu.be/hbmGmI5vaMs

Not even doujin metal arrangements?

youtu.be/F2ewE9nPb4I

roll

>he listens to metal?

Attached: impressed_woman.jpg (1600x1168, 159K)

rolllin

I always got a good one lets see how my luck is doing

Based

roll

extremely based tokifujiposter
don't have one but i'd probably pick a maned wolf because i like deers and foxes

Attached: das_it_maned_wolf.png (563x573, 537K)