Does Yea Forums like PC Music?

Does Yea Forums like PC Music?

Attached: SOPHIE_OIL OF EVERY PEARL's UN-INSIDES.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCtMVyoKmk8&list=PLfw_X6kFVUbg-JbNdaRFUpB1nqLo9Yd0e&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=tKiX91tZv50&list=PLfw_X6kFVUbg-JbNdaRFUpB1nqLo9Yd0e&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=k7HDg87Fd48&list=PLfw_X6kFVUbg-JbNdaRFUpB1nqLo9Yd0e&index=8
soundcloud.com/pcmus/gfoty-cake-mix
soundcloud.com/pcmus/sup
oloff.bandcamp.com/track/faceshopping
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6dwEBmBJA
offmenutrecords.bandcamp.com/album/suicide-808s
youtube.com/watch?v=7TXcTCtqsP0
youtube.com/watch?v=dhNLciuHXbg
youtube.com/watch?v=N3dbuCJyJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=lD1IvSaiKzM
youtube.com/watch?v=FbGzaww9YAE
youtube.com/watch?v=V6YEvhnU7pI
nme.com/blogs/nme-radar/danny-l-harle-interviewed-i-have-no-interest-in-being-concertedly-alternative-13989
youtube.com/watch?v=cJIjYENs6cc
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/21212-product/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huge stan. truly think they're the best thing to happen for music in the 10's.

sophie is the worst thing to happen to pc music

Have any reccs for pc music besides sophie?

no way
youtube.com/watch?v=aCtMVyoKmk8&list=PLfw_X6kFVUbg-JbNdaRFUpB1nqLo9Yd0e&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=tKiX91tZv50&list=PLfw_X6kFVUbg-JbNdaRFUpB1nqLo9Yd0e&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=k7HDg87Fd48&list=PLfw_X6kFVUbg-JbNdaRFUpB1nqLo9Yd0e&index=8

umru - search result
danny l harle - 1UL
easyfun - deep trouble
charli xcx - pop 2
tommy cash - yes
hannah diamond - pink and blue

HUGE DANNY

sophie is trash

this might be my favorite mix
soundcloud.com/pcmus/gfoty-cake-mix

this one's also pretty awesome
soundcloud.com/pcmus/sup

Hell yeah

tags: male vocals

Blood on the Dance Floor were the PC Music precursors with tracks like Death to Your Heart and Beautiful Surgery.

i dislike trannies but this is actually a damn good album.
further proof that men make better female music than actual females.

also "its okay to cry" sucks, but the rest of the album is good.

based

libtards fuck right off
there's no way in hell you're gonna get me to say this dress wearin', makeup wearin', girly singin' faggot is a man.
This little bitch is no man. He is a woman in my eyes.

>/pol/

Both of these anons are correct

>Libtard
Lole, grow up dude.

fuck of shitlibs. men aren't named SOPHIE

>87906176
I don't hate it but most of it will age like shit

oloff.bandcamp.com/track/faceshopping

This is the only PC music song I like

takes itself way too seriously

His name is Samuel though

can't you just shut the fuck up? why do you feel the need to throw your two cents in every one of these threads?

more like samantha.
only in a goddamn clown world would someone call this person a man

Attached: sophie-750x.jpg (750x1032, 138K)

You have gay fantasies about him, don't you?

Attached: smug nepgear.jpg (696x695, 46K)

impossible. my brain only fantasizes hetero fuck scense.
I have not considered whether I would or would not, but since you asked I will oblige. Allow me one moment to think this over.
Wouldn't. She is likely a roastie who loves BBC

Anyone who hates her is transphobic plain and simple. People dont realize it takes a lot of strength to do what she does with a bunch of small, pathetic, bigoted losers on the internet attacking her for being trans. She makes great music and she is incredibly courageous IMO. Also, pic related is what happens to bigots in real life. Fuck you all

Attached: tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

sound design is OP in faceshopping and ponyboy

>tumblr gif
>nonsensical "progressive" rant

low tier bait man, you gotta try harder

Attached: 1532625731890.gif (200x200, 152K)

I am transphobic. I get uncomfortable when I see them in public, or at events. I can always tell within a couple minutes and if it’s a party I spend the night subtly avoiding talking to them. I don’t mean to be le ebin based but it’s like being around an angry pitbull, It just feels unsafe for some reason.

What the fuck is PC music? Music made by computers?

sophie is a woman

YES

Attached: ag cook sophie charli xcx.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>cut off my dick
>im a girl!!!
>cut off my arms and legs
>im a snake!!!
xd

sounds like you might have some stuff to figure out about yourself if youre scared of fags in dresses

I am scared of the mentally ill. I treat them like I treat a psychotic homeless man. Friendly, but with heightened caution and awareness.

>tommy cash
dropped

listen youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6dwEBmBJA

offmenutrecords.bandcamp.com/album/suicide-808s

Check out Space Candy, Crapface and Spinee if you haven't already

youtube.com/watch?v=7TXcTCtqsP0

Also under the name of Daddy long legs and Count Baldor

check out DJ Fingerblast and GFOTY

That’s not true, a lot of trans allies simply dislike her for selling out pc music

I didn’t know she sold them out. I figured it was because the largest figure in the scene suddenly transitioned. A guy going by Sophie was on brand and a decent gag, but when he transitioned it made all of PC music seem like a trans or gay scene instead of what it actually was

unironic /pol/ack here, if the music is actually I can actually separate it from whatever agenda or politics it may be pushing. i just have a personal love of and passion for music though that I think allows me to do the

Even before the trans stuff it was obvious Sophie was the end of PC Music. The way she catered to pitchfork, the way she acted like she’s the hottest shit to ever come off the label, while releasing comparatively boring and traditional music, it was obvious the project had only one goal: to liquidate the movements integrity.

p.s. when she realized it wasn’t working she doubled down and sold out trans-activism

>libtard
kill yourself

oh hahaha actual PC music, I thought OP meant politically correct music

I said FUCK OF gay boy

I thought PC Music was A G Cook? Sophie just had a similar sound and preceded it a bit but wasn't on the label or in the exact same crowd initially at least?

You're just a pussy

terrible picks what the fuck lol
youtube.com/watch?v=dhNLciuHXbg
youtube.com/watch?v=N3dbuCJyJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=lD1IvSaiKzM
youtube.com/watch?v=FbGzaww9YAE
youtube.com/watch?v=V6YEvhnU7pI

please dont post off me nut on Yea Forums ffs

I always got that impression too, but she was definitely marketed as "the new ambitious act from PC Music"

anal prolapse in >music form

>selling out pc music
are you retarded? you fundamentally misunderstand what pc music is as a project and also dont seem to actually know the chronology of the project whatsoever. A. G. Cook was already doing work for Charli XCX before SOPHIE ever made any big career moves, Danny L Harle had been expressing his desire to work with Carly Rae Jepsen for years.

how does product cater to pitchfork you melonoid pardo

when was PC Music ever about underground integrity as well you brain addled moron lmao
nme.com/blogs/nme-radar/danny-l-harle-interviewed-i-have-no-interest-in-being-concertedly-alternative-13989

This is such weak bait, but you baited 4 niggers in a row so god bless

it literally was always a trans or gay scene in terms of the people in london going to the shows well before SOPHIE came out (not that it wasn't wildly obvious from at least 2014) -- and most of their biggest shows were in famous gay clubs ffs. just shut up lol.

lol i know its so clunky but i think most people hit reply after just reading the first line
i-i mean fuck of shitlib

if you can't tell why being the creative mind behind a world class pop act like danny is based while what sophie does is cringe, you are the one who doesn't get pc music.

that first one kinda sounds like Value Select, i'm not gonna lie.

yeah danny l harle's epic ironic pop music is so great!! i don't think you have a clue what you're talking about here at all -- danny l harle is a lowbrow as fuck and quite boring project where he cranks out tunes in 20 minutes and makes them as tame as possible on purpose to see if anyone will notice (he also pretends to dj)

SOPHIE actually puts work into her music -- its literally groundbreaking FM synthesis work and there's a reason that nothing before it sounds like it (and theres a reason why youre hearing her sample packs on more and more big releases now)

watch him drag and drop samples while giggling to himself here: youtube.com/watch?v=cJIjYENs6cc
what a genius!

that's why sophie killed pc music by using the name for something that's simply not it chief (also something that imo is gay and bad sounding)

>him
oh i see you are just transphobic. youd have to bigot to intentionally ignore their gender and artistry

user was talking about danny, you triggerhappy dunce

sophie has literally never used the name 'pc music' you uninformed cretin (in fact all the work she has done on pc music projects is under different names). i don't think she's even played shows with them. they are acquaintances and went to the same uni and both started dance music projects in some similar circles around the same time, and linked each other up with Charli, that's it.

here's where i probably got the pc music thing (first time i heard of sophie was this article btw)
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/21212-product/

>first time i heard of sophie was this article btw
how surprising! almost like you are very ill-informed and have been spouting nonsense in this thread!!

ok i mean the OP associates sophie with pc music too, so it's a pretty widely held "misconception."
also if pitchfork linked my project to another clique i wasn't part of, you better believe i'd have it corrected (or they would)

NEW HANNAH DIAMOND FUCKING WHEN?
By the way, she's consistently the best and only good thing to come out of PC Music.

her album has been 'nearly finished' for like 3 years lol think it will just come out whenever ag cook stops railing coke for a couple of weeks

I hate A. G. Cook so much.

idk I'm more into Macintosh music myself

Sophie isn't PC Music, PC Music is a record label, Sophie has never released anything on PC Music, he and PC Music founder AG Cook have collaborated on the QT single (Sophie was a he during that era), but otherwise no, Sophie isn't PC Music