Caption this shirt

caption this shirt

Attached: XXX-Tentacion-Lilpeep-Macmiller-Avicii-Why-do-legends-die-shirt-men-s-t-shirt-white-front.png (640x800, 162K)

mac milar

"cringe and bluepilled"

If avicii, who had literally everything in life kills himself, then what chance do I have at happiness?

>money = happiness
dumb brainwashed capitalist pig

Not only did he have the money, but he traveled the world, had access to all the drugs, all the women, all the luxuries. As well as partying every single night as a DJ. But no, you're right I'm much happier wageslaving over 40 hours a week until I die.

There is joy to be found in the struggle

>money = not happiness
dumb brainwashed capitalist pig
if anything that shitty saying that money doesn't bring happiness is capitalist propaganda to make the poor not jealous of the rich. yes, having enough money for a comfortable life, without a shitty day job, with money to do travels etc. will definitely make you happier than being stuck in a shitty job with debt.

>Not only did he have the money, but *lists things people usually do with money*

I'm not rich, but I'm still happy.

Everything requires money.

nice reading comprehension, i never said you can't be happy without being rich. i said having money to sustain a comfortable lifestyle will make you happier than a monotone life in debt. if you have chemical inbalance you can still be unhappy then. but if you are unhappy because of your shitty monotone life with barely any money for nice things then yes money will solve that and make you happier.

I forgot Avicii was dead

>will definitely make you happier
it doesn't "definitely" make you happier, fag. Case in point Avicii killed himself and you didn't.
It makes people obsessed with power, luxury and material things happier.
If all you want is to live a quiet life with your senpai working your normie job then it either makes no difference, or possibly makes things worse.

>i said having money to sustain a comfortable lifestyle will make you happier than a monotone life in debt
not necessarily
having a lot of money can bring you a lot of problems

>if you are unhappy because of your shitty monotone life
People with "shitty monotone life" call themselves happy as well, like me.

Anyone can just drop out of fame and go to a mundane life
Anyone who thinks you cant is an idiot
It would take some time to adjust and to get people to stop recognizing you but itd happen eventually

Just don’t make shitty music to make famous music

Right, if you have depression that is caused by some chemical imblanace in the brain it might not make you happier. I guess that was Avicii's case. But if the cause of your unhappiness is the struggle (as it is for many people), then money will help. To tell a poor person who is thousands of dollars in debt due to unpaid bills, works so much that their body is hurting most of the time, can't afford nice holidays that "money doesn't make happy you capitalist pig" would be kinda ridiculous, no? I'm pretty sure I'd be much happier if I wouldn't have to worry about a lot of the money and job-related problems in my life.

You can be happy while in debt and with a job you don't like.

>chemical imblanace

Read literally the first sentence

That post is wrong and I'm the living proof of it.

>have no idea who Avicii is
>click the first song that pops up
>its that shitty Drake Bell Eurodance Fortnite shit they play at work
I'm glad he's dead

Attached: 1547170854242.jpg (660x720, 216K)

Are you actually unable to comprehend this? You are still doing this stupid argument? Ok last post because if you then still don't get it I would have to believe you are mentally retarded.

What I'm NOT argueing is:
>Being rich definitely makes you happy.
>Being poor definitely makes you unhappy.
What I AM argueing is:
>If you are unhappy due to poverty-related problems money will make you happier.
(Quite logical statement if you ask me.)

My problem with is:
He makes the absolute statement that money doesn't make happy. I argue that money CAN MAKE happy. It doesn't have to, but IT CAN. My second problem with his statement is that apparently the view that money can make happy is capitalist brainwashing. When in reality the opposit would be capitalist propaganda: The view that money just doens't make happy, so poor people should just stay in their place and not be mad at rich people.

As I said if you are unhappy because of a shitty wagecuck job that you do not like, which consumes most of your life, you are stuck in debt, are ruining your body, can't afford doctors, can't afford nice holidays, have worry about things like how you would pay for getting your car fixed if it broke down today... and THIS make you unhappy, then having more money (= not having those problems and worries) will probably make you be happier.

I am not argueing that you are unhappy because you are not rich, so I don't understand why you keep bringing that argument.

>Anyone can just drop out of fame and go to a mundane life
not necessarily. If everyone knows you have money they'll be coming for you, and you'll have to spend your life fending off leeches and scam artists and never knowing if you have any true friends.

It won't make you happier. Your happiness does not depend on how much money you have. It depends on your emotional strength.

Ok he's braindead.

Says the guy who can't achieve happiness.

you ultimately validate yourself
feeding base needs isn't enough

I'm not that unhappy though. IDK if you are still the same guy who posted but if it is you: your entire argument is conservative as shit. making happiness a completely individual, personal task that everybody has in their own hand is liberalism at its finest. straight from the jordan peterson book where making your bed and standing up straight will make you happy. no, society can make you sick. poverty can make you sick. oppression can make you sick. just like bullying can make you sick. your happiness depends on outside forces. why do you think people in poverty are more suicidal? just lacking emotional strength? ofc you will say yes. but i'm just letting you know it's stupid as fuck.

>your happiness depends on outside forces
It doesn't. Read on stoicism.
>why do you think people in poverty are more suicidal?
Lack of education.

the level of education literally depends on your wealth. poor people lack education because they are poor. so you've just proven my point, thanks.

Depends on the type of education. Reading on stoicism is free, you can do it while commuting to work. Both rich and poor people can read on it or ignore it on almost equal measure.

Are you seriously trying to find an amazon description for your gay product by crowdsourcing it on Yea Forums?

I'd caption it with "I love niggers I suck dick, stick it in me nice and thick"

Educating yourself in philosophy in your free-time still highly depends on your social status. Not just that, but a lot of dense philosophy needs some higher formal level of education to be understood by the reader. If you are born into poverty you are more likely to have a low level of education, have less free time, and culturally are less likely to educate yourself on philosophy just for fun. So it's still hugely influenced by factors outside of your own personal will. Even then, using stoicism to argue for not changing society is very misguided. Telling poor people to read stoicist philosophy and just "become happy" instead of educating themselves on why they are living in poverty and changing society to make it more fair for themselves is pretty reactionary.

what's your solution

Stoicism is simple philosophy. You don't need to know anything about philosophy to read about it.
Yes, poor people are less likely to read about it, and that's unfortunate, but they all could regardless
Never did I say stoicism was an excuse for not changing the world, just as a first step in becoming happy.