Why are white women obsessed with hip hop?

Why are white women obsessed with hip hop?

Attached: 1558243553793.webm (750x422, 2.17M)

I hate niggers so much

Because they're told they should be.

>gets arrested on sexual assault/rape charges
>women still throw themselves at him

fuck this gay ass earth

Attached: 4l59xs8p7o521.png (253x441, 103K)

Who care about white women lol, they're the lowest of the lowest, literary the only thing they got are looks, apart from that they're dumb af, get a asian cutie and stop bothering about that brainwashed tanned bitches.

Big black dingus

Who's the rapper?

>mfw whites are the niggers of asia

Attached: DyI3GzYU8AAUiXo.jpg (493x527, 33K)

Thumbnail looks like a GTA game.

White women have become rotten corrupted mindless whores in America

Why is he so fat and ugly? Remember when rappers took steroids to look big in their music videos?

>literary the only thing they got are looks
>literary

Attached: 3610154048314_600.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Asian women are either fuckin robots or gold diggers though

Get a nice religious latina qt or a shy white qt

He's hot. Name?

There's nothing wrong with women being gold diggers unless you're a worthless male

Pauly Shore

Nah, you're just a cuckold, son

What if you actually want some kind of companionship and not a trophy wife tho?

for the same reason black people in the anglosphere have a weird appreciation for lyrical melodic music and a couple of coons drove by my house blasting a fugue with way too much bass today

westerners are eternal children and part of being a child is having an elongated rebellious phase where you do everything people like you don't seem to be doing

You'll never find loyal companionship from a women. Get a dog.

How much money do you make? Or do you just want a woman that pays for you like your mother?

Should probably cut the misandry out desu

Jokes on you I'm old as hell and happily married, we also have two dogs though, both boxers.
Still I won't lie I wouldn't want to marry many milennial or gen z females either.

What's the difference?
T. Not American

I mean it's a lot to get into but not many younger females seem to have very traditional ideas about marriage or even want to get married, casual attitudes about sex, more interested in open relationships, less interested in motherhood and homemaking and all that shit. Not shitting on any of that completely but it doesn't exactly make for good marriage material unless you want a lot of extra drama.

Imagine there was a drug. It felt amazing to take it. Half the populace could do five doses a day and feel fine, but the other half, after one dose, would experience terrible pain if they did not kill a human being in the next few months. So that other half asks for murder to be legal instead of just not taking the drug. And the half that can take the drug, instead of standing with them and saying they don't want the drug if it causes so much heartache, doubles down on taking it and glorifies taking it.

This drug also has other side effects. If you take it too much, you develop a tolerance to pair bonding. And there's a drug you can take to prevent the murder impulse, but it's stronger in killing your ability to bond with people and when you piss it out the chemicals cause cancer and deformities. There's also a capsule that you can put the drug in that has a high success rate in preventing its negative effects in the vulnerable people but the rate is not high enough.

This is the west's relationship with sex. It's just a drug over here. So people don't see each other as companions. More like combination business partners and drug dealers.
>WILL WE BENEFIT EACH OTHER'S STATUS AND WEALTH
>AND TWO, WILL YOU PUT OUT?

Lil B The BasedGod

why are white men? why is hip hop /pol/'s favorite genre considering it became much more popular here with electionfags? do white men want to be BLACKED?

Attached: polish-boys-euroweek.png (1037x857, 552K)

as it should be.
fucking weebs.

>pol
>white
yeah they wish lmao

kodak black

lol

This is so retarded lmao