Oh look another white male from the white male hating website

oh look another white male from the white male hating website

Attached: IMG_5107.jpg (638x865, 86K)

Yea Forums should start its own Pitchfork

>naming your kid Jazz
Christ.

we'd have to be able to stop b8ing and come to a consensus for that to happen

It would just be a copy of Scaruffi's opinions and scores.

Yea Forumsfork would be fucking hilarious and way better than that unbased faggot pitchfork site

Scaruffi is a degenerate pedophile faggot

Just to spite you I think Faust is a 0/10 and I'm on Yea Forums so you've already been proven wrong

what's wrong with the name

Scaruffi is indeed a degenerate pedophile faggot, bit Faust isn’t a 0/10

>Yea Forumsfork

Attached: 1+a+nobel+peace+prize+features+a+portrait+of+alfred+_37ec4afbff2aeb75d9b14214bb713b31.jpg (209x200, 8K)

Its short for Jasmine, aspie

DOORMAN
LET ME IN THE DOOR

>mfw an album made by a straight white british rapper gets a BNM + higher score from p4k than an album made by gay black dude

what a time to be alive

Attached: 20190326_173501.jpg (214x214, 20K)

Yeah let's do it. We could have have threads where we all write reviews for one album, and the review that gets the most (you)s will be the one that's uploaded to Yea Forumsfork

Why do white incels have such massive persecution complexes?

named after Jazz Jackrabbit, obviously. 100% valid name. and if you don't think so, you can take it up with my asshole.

Never will happen, too many newfags and musically uneducated in here who has their useless opinions based on nothing or on what feeling album give them. Find criteria on how you rate an album(Best selling? Most influential to other influential artists? Technically well done? Best in the genre even if late? Most innovative for the time? Combination of something above?) then we talking. Also reviews themselves must have either rating system or comment section for if review is dogshit it gets deleted and say hi to tripfags

They also gave Sun 0))) BNM recently, while Carly Rae, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Lizzo didn't. Could there be... a shift in power? Will the angry white man rise again?

What's happening Yea Forums? Why didn't give pitchfork BNM to Tyler? Or Little Simz? Or Kenny Segal/Billie Woods? Or Quelle Chris? All seem right up their alley. What kinda games are they playing.

Will Injury Reserve get BNM?

Attached: 29pp8h.jpg (501x299, 28K)

OI OI OI WHY YOU SO COI, BOY

QUEEN ELIZABEFH YA CUNT

Wow such profound lyrics, truly an artist of this generation

>What is rym

british people are subhuman

Attached: slowthai.jpg (499x745, 80K)

Slowthai isn't white, he's mixed race/bi-racial

brits are just ugly
he's white

stop shilling, you are trash

NGAB is unironically better than all those bar maybe Little Simz.

Attached: 55813387_2592896647406653_517484921549141712_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

It's getting good reviews across the board now.
Maybe it's actually a good album and people want to discuss it here.

called it. this is why Igor didn't get BNM

yeah and he's white the one drop rule doesn't exist in britian

his verse on that new flume mixtape is awesome. time to check this album out

nice

>i have some black friends, im not a racist!!!

logic,you fucking idiot

>black dad
>"hes white"

are you retarded?

he's white whether you like it or not

I mean, yeah, there is nothing great about Britain.

I hope you know what you just did

>Not white, not black either
>Asian, latina, not your nigga
>Not your honkey or shopkeeper

so obama is a white man too

got it

DRUG DEALAAAAAAAR
I WEAR NIKE NOT FILAAAA

looks pretty white to me, man

Attached: Slowthai-quote-1-1.jpg (2000x2476, 387K)

Despite how far Yea Forums has fallen, Yea Forumscore is probably still the most informative evaluation of important albums to indie culture.

you know this is only because he isnt american tho

The thing is, if these soibois are really going to push the WHITE MAN BAD narrative then why don't they shill black artists that are actually good? People like Gary Clarke Jr. and Alabama Shakes.

>I'm not racist I have black friends

>plebbit babyfather
ok bitchfork

surprisingly accurate rating from pitchfork

>Gary Clarke Jr.
>Alabama Shakes

They're just black artists merely playing in white-dominated styles of music. Politically left-wing soicucks/arthoes are mainly interested in black artists that specialize in black-dominated genres for the most part.

>thinking dean blunt and slowthai are in anyway comparable
you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand the difference between regional scenes.

ok plebbit

>Maybe
it's almost as if...

honestly the amount of SEETHING boomers who believe their country can't be criticised are the most faggoty people on earth, especially when it comes to someone "white" like slowthai, the amount of "fuck off out of england if you dont like it" is retarded. but guys god save the queen is okay because pink flag made it at theyre white. FUCK you racists.

budget taskforce, 10 years too late