Will was one of us. He used to shitpost and shill his music like us every fucking day until he got some indie cred

Will was one of us. He used to shitpost and shill his music like us every fucking day until he got some indie cred.

Now he won't even notice us, Yea Forums. What a backstabbing little pussy. We made CSH. Not you, Will!!!

Attached: 98900.jpg (1100x1100, 367K)

Isn't he a fur fag as well?

who?

Fantano turned on us too

hahaha thats barely the worst of it he thanked 2 babyfurs in the vinyl rerelease of twin fantasy, one of them is a pedophile who attempted to kidnap a 16yo

Unironically based, imagine wanting popular artists to shoutout Yea Forums, thus drawing even more redditors and cancer in.

what the fuck is the matter with furries

superior Yea Forums alumni coming thru

Attached: Zeal-and-Ardor-2.jpg (1500x1000, 266K)

I'm glad this faggot ain't here anymore. His music is fucking shit, sterile rubbish.

Lil B shouts out Yea Forums, think about that before you say based

>one of them is a pedophile who attempted to kidnap a 16yo
source on this

Just pick any furry at random. They are all into this shit.

>babyfurs
what manner of insanity is this

what do you mean?

4lung, I don't feel like digging to find the source but it's out there, try kiwifarms, lots of weird discord stuff of her pretending to be a child and openly admitting to being an abdl on top of the attempted kidnapping

>says it's based to not shout out Yea Forums
>the BasedGod himself has given a shout-out to Yea Forums on many occasions

pedophilia and deviantart, what can go wrong

Attached: 1544648841931.jpg (752x960, 83K)

Love will but hate this image

what are you even talking about?

i would advise against googling it but tldr age regression and diaper fetishism mixed with furries

motherfucker do you read english

i would too if i got some indie clout, fuck all of you guys

Holy shit hes right, i just checked my cd copy and it has 4lung in the thanks. I have no idea what this person did, but all the rym furries seem to know what it is and just call it "The Discourse". Also will and cate supposedly cut ties with them, but that shit is still set in ink

QUICK!!!

EMAIL ALL THE P4K AND FADER WRITERS YOU KNOW!!!!

>rym furries
>rym trannies
>rym avant-teens
fuck is going on with that site

this really sent me down a furry edm rabbit hole (no pun intended) i did not want to go down
Calm down will, I bought your album
its just here but with bigger egos and labels