Limp Bizkit

Admit it Yea Forums, you miss them.

Attached: Limp-Bizkit.jpg (1620x1080, 512K)

Eh, kinda.

I just miss white male musicians in general.

saw them at aftershock a few years ago. did a good show for what it was.

But no, I do not miss them

IF ONLY WE COULD FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I miss Papa Roach, Linkin Park more

JOHN OTTO

honestly miss Nickelback

I miss this era in general

I unironically do.

Bump

ITS A FUCKED UP WORLD WITH A FUCKED UP PLACE
EVERYBODYS JUDGED BY THEIR FUCKED UP FACE

IF I SAY FUCK ONE MORE TIME
THATS 46 FUCKS IN THIS FUCKED UP RHYME

I miss Three Days Grace unronically

Literally saw them in concert last month.
They still sound the same as their recorded stuff from 20 years ago.

Attached: 0420192159a_HDR.jpg (4656x2328, 1.78M)

Bump

Stampede of the Disco Elephants when?

I don't. A. because they are still around for those who want it and B. because when they were huge they had a huge following of cringey normalfags being their fans, people who shop at Old Navy being all IM SO METAL BRO, KORN IS A LIL 2 WEIRD FOR ME THO....

/limpbizkit/ general
Fuckin finally!

when i heard nookie for the first time in the radio i said "welp thats it".

i was expecting things go the korn way, but they went the rap way, and that song made it possible. thank you limp biskey for all the n*****ers.

>i was expecting things go the korn way, but they went the rap way, and that song made it possible. Korn was free of rap/hip hop influence? I don't see as a dichotomy.

wasnt free of rap, but was less retarded. and was actually interesting.

bizkit was just catchy wigger shit. korn wasnt wigger was more cali chicano shit, and bagpipes, shit was way beyond bizkit and you know it.

This. I can't name one white male musician that is even remotely good in the last 18 years.

The Unquestionable Truth pt. 2 when?

Korn had hip hop and funk influences in their music, and it was more embedded into the sound of the instrumentals they played, certain grooves and drum patterns, making faux turntable noises with their guitars, etc etc....

Limp Bizkit was literally a rock band with a rapper and a DJ, much more blunt and blatantly "rap"

these guys were the very lowpoint in 1990s cringewear.
it hurts my eyes just looking at these douchebags

They looked at 90s originals like RHCP and decided they would take it all the way to fuckhead status.
Like what the Monkeys did when they saw the Beatles. A total fucking tasteless fuckstorm. What a shit sandwhich LB were for normies.

how many ways can you say "goatees are for dickheads" in one photo

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Attached: 1555454839471.png (779x900, 907K)