People who exercise, what do you listen to while working out? Do you have a playlist?

People who exercise, what do you listen to while working out? Do you have a playlist?

Attached: FF734493-E9A2-4F59-A67F-9DC892570CCC.jpg (615x1025, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GWsgEkQe7w
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listening to music for working out is a very pleb way to listen. Just use whatever, after all youre using it as background for another activity so its not like it matters.

Usually I listen to either folk or classical

What percentage of anons on Yea Forums you think work out regularly?

Nothing.

pic related, some eurobeat here and there even though it's a pretty cringey choice of music, and anything that pumps me out really

Attached: filth-1983.jpg (495x487, 101K)

City morgue

whatever sounds good. but sometimes picking something dance-able or mosh-able is nice to get the body moving as some motivation to get off your ass.

rap music. it's pretty easy to just focus on the lyrics and work out

Probably like 10%. More should. It cured my depression

you weren't really depressed then

it hasn't cured anything for me, it just keeps me from hating my body more than i already do.

Good fucking answer absolutely based. There was a time for a month where every workout included the 4 big City Morgue bangers

Then you're not doing it right faggot. Spend less time on this board and more time on /fit/

Try working out !

aight i gotchu

it works better than just about anything which is quite a bit better than nothing

how theon go peepee

I'm sorry that was too harsh. But real talk I cant even fucking think straight before I work out. I've been lifting heavy (5-6 times a week) for the past 5 years and my life is completely changed. I found my manhood in the weights, I learned important life lessons through lifting. Whatever problems you have, whatever things are weighing on your mind, lifting will ground you and give you perspective. Set small goals and accomplish them, it will fulfill you. Start by trying to squat 135, then 185, then 225. Do the same for bench and deadlift. The measurable growth will give you big sick energy and genuinely help your depression than any medication or therapy could.

I've been listening to a lot of Carly Rae Jepsen recently. PB'd on deadlift and overhead press to Too Much and Everything He needs.

I'm getting a gym membership tomorrow

Good

usually has to be energetic and loud
some honorable mentions
>Death Grips - Steroids
>Lightning Bolt - Wonderful Rainbow
>Hella - Hold Your Horse Is
>Ruins - 1986-1992
>Justice - Cross
>Show Me The Body - Body War

/fit/ has to be the most narcissistic, self obsessed board on this site. I've been on it and it's mostly just people fantasizing about the face they wish they had. What do you do on /fit/ anyway?

/fit/ can actually be funny, it's weird. got solid advice from them.

it gets endorphins going, you're not wrong. that's a big part of the reason why i'm driven to keep doing it. it's like self-medication in a weird way. i don't lift heavy or increase weight or anything, i just increase reps. it's not gonna make me swole or anything. but it keeps me at a 28-inch waistline.

i'm just a vain motherfucker, basically.

it’s one of the funniest boards/best memes.

then why are you still fat?

have several desu

Attached: 1546873819735.png (195x195, 4K)

Poor diet, laziness, depression. what does it matter?

because you're still fat you fucking fat idiot

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 597K)

no

oh no no

Attached: yelaugh.jpg (430x553, 18K)

Eat less and go for a walk for like three or four times a week. It's not that hard really. If you can't do this then you should just rot the to death.

energetic noise rock

post body twink

You need high test to enjoy Oasis so maybe it's not your fault.

you would've done it first, if you could

no one likes oasis

spend a month or five never leaving bed, not even to eat. i found that to be a great way to cut out my extra poundage after i graduated high school.

or take his fat ass to the fucking gym

Top lads do

I've nothing to prove user, if you're gonna talk shit you oughta be able to back it up.

don't twink-shame.

you're not British

Does Brandon look like he has ever stepped a foot at a gym in his life? He needs to build an exercise routine first and cardio in the morning is the easiest first step I can think of.

"Britpop? We are not Britpop. We are universal rock. For start we are irish." - Noel Gallagher.

What do you mean, "look"?

Haven't you seen any pictures of him?

No. I want to.

EVERYTIME I DROP IT LOOKS LIKE IM BEING PHOTOSHOPPED

I ride my bike up and down the boardwalk and listen to whatever I'm currently obsessing over
Makes for really nice rides where I just get to zone out with my music and pretend noone else is around

And then a car runs you over because you couldn't listen to it honk.

>tfw night rides with good music playing
the best feel

Attached: 1555048166699.png (383x509, 100K)

Wow. Okay.

better to go out doing what you love.

Nothing. When i work out i listen to my body. Its why i hate working out at the gym, the stupid music they play breaks my focus.

This is my post-workout music
that's quite a stretch, make sure you warm up first user

>cars or streets near the boardwalk
Pretty sure this isn't a thing like anywhere user

Or just go to a fucking gym

I do. Let's make a poll
I listen to some pleb-tier groovy death-ish metal. Amon Amarth goes extremely well for lifting iron. Also worthy mentions: Dyscarnate, Gojira, Disfear, Meshuggah or Lamb of God.

Bottom left is the bike lane I use, nestled between the boardwalk and a bunch of gigantic hotel properties. The street is clear on the other side and this setup is pretty standard other than the extra bike lane which is super nice.

Attached: va-beach-boardwalk.jpg (1601x1149, 348K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9GWsgEkQe7w

usually podcasts

great, see you there

lol feels good knowing noone would ever pick me out as a Yea Forumstant

>VA Beach
I'm sorry.

what the hell does the average Yea Forumstant look like anyway? like what kind of person do you guys imagine uses this board?

Attached: 2C875160-47BC-4AD1-911A-43391744B3DA.jpg (1536x2048, 393K)

this

Attached: f2mba5spaj701.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

When I run, it's usually some psychedelic stuff so I can clear my head or at least space out. Maybe some 60s rock or electronic music of some sort. Ambient as well.

When I lift, typically higher energy stuff. Maybe some death, brutal death or dub or dubstep.

90% underweight skinny, 6% overweight - obese, 4% average build/handsome

That's Fantano's british cousin

>cardio
shoo shoo gains goblin

>muh muscles will protect me from heart disease
Do cardio regularly ya stocky slow-movin glorified jar-opener

I kinda always imagine eithe late 20's guys that look like they're having a hard time moving on from college or early 20's edgy kind of white males wearing Swans tshirts and alt/art hoe type females. Everyone super pale lol.

Moving next year and I'm actually really gonna miss the oceanfront even if it's a shitty beach. Met so many interesting people working down here.

Is the eye of the tiiiigeeeeerrrr

(Did my time, took my chances)

lol I eat clean and not like a slob. it’s easy to not be fat without cardio if you have self control

Cardio won't kill your gains you fucking idiot.

Tell that to a samoan. If you're naturally an ectomorph yeah. Although true that muscle building burns fat quicker than cardio, still semi-regular cardio is good for your health overall moreso than strength training alone.

Mostly average looking people who LARP as "unfuckables" for the memes.

If I want to do cardio then I'll just put on a 10 minute song so I know when to stop.

How could you look at yourself, for so long being over weight and not be disgusted at yourself and what you became?

my three go-to albums
>Kanye - Yeezus
>Carly Rae Jepsen - EMOTION
>Justice - Access All Arenas

I like witch house

I've grossed myself out more than once

I would workout on my lunches and listen to the first two 7 inches it’s like 30 mins long and you won’t slack off.

I’m 6’0 tall 200lbs on the low end of average looking. I’ve been losing weight the last year so maybe a high average once I don’t look like a skinny fat retard.

Mostly trance stuff
Full-on works the best for me

Nothing out of the ordinary. I listen to black and death metal or powerviolence and grindcore in any case and it's pretty good at the gym. Was blasting Nokturnal Mortum yesterday.

based dubs
I prefer to be totally focused on the exercise.

blessed trips.
i'll continue to go against the word of god, regardless.

I have a playlist of about a thousand 80's songs that I put on shuffle

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk

I listen to the 5 hour playlist of early 2000s-2016 pop, pop hip hop, and pop metal that my gym plays.

Only the weak wear headphones.

Attached: Nothing to see here.jpg (1157x1951, 360K)

Usually
Future - DS2
A$AP Ferg - Trap Lord
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Injury Reserve
Yeezus
city morgue are also great

The same playlist I use for driving. It needs to be something I like enough to energize me without distracting me too much.

Carpenter Brut and perturbator

Attached: IMG_20190521_072959.jpg (1920x1541, 1.14M)

Thrash (Megadeth, Metallica)
Doom (Sleep, Trouble)
Heavy Rock/Metal (Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Guns N Roses)
Psych Rock for stretching

stop talking about it and fucking do it

I usually do a 20-30 minute intense cycle every morning in my garage. Followed by 45 or so minutes of whatever I'm feeling like, whether it be strength training or other general calisthenic type stuff.

My standard music regime is heavy, to keep the blood pumping; usually from the old classics, Trash Metal, Dadrock garbage, the sort of stuff that I can enjoy without engaging in any sort of higher thought. Stuff that I enjoyed most when I was 14 years old. You want the best quality sound you can get as well, to keep your mind on the music.

I start with perhaps a 5-6 minute song, something fast, fun and unlikely to demotivate me from what is essentially the worst part of any exercise, the beginning. By the time I'm done with that I'll pick a shorter, perhaps 4-5 minute song, get through that fairly easily, and then go ahead to a very fast 2 and half or 3 minute song. I'll then take a breather for a minute or two, and choose something that'll be the final mountain for me to get past, something 8-12 minutes long of pure intense focus.

I suppose bands like Tool which often have very energetic and pulse-like rhythm sections in some of their longer songs are great for this. You want progression in the song, working towards a final moment. Something which makes getting through it feel like some sort of victory.

Overt repetition is probably the biggest killer of interest for me though, if a song, or several songs sound or feel samey, I'll rapidly grow bored and focus more on the exercise than the music.

Going to the gold's by my place in a bit

King Yosef is godtier workout music also some aggressive songs from Slen, Kamiyada and scarlxrd. This bois are edgiest bois in the industry

I'm mocking your taste, not your abs