Objectively shit

Stop fucking pretending to like this shit you pseudo intellectuals

Do you think because you like annoying screeching noises that you have “good taste”

Get a fucking life faggot and stop thinking you’re smarter than other people because you’re not, you’re an insecure retard that looks for anything to show you’re “different” or “smart”

Attached: E8148FEE-2372-4529-9E86-A5F9A3FD4AE8.png (750x1334, 527K)

filtered

Sad for you. Chocolate Girl gives me feelings that no other song does.

there's been a lot of newfags flocking to this album all of the sudden and gatekeeping it for listening to it but it isn't a bad album
what do you not like about it other than the noise OP? i think the vocal mixing is shit but there's some really beautiful moments on here, especially for one 19 year old and 20 year old

the harsh sounds contrast to make the sweet sounds sweeter
give it a few more listens, you'll come around

It literally hurts my ears, that isn’t a figure of speech either.

If that’s not enough reason to dislike an album I don’t know what is

>It literally hurts my ears
it's supposed to, a little bit, like a purring kitten's love bites and mild scratches

Man im glad someone finally said it

Listen to a song on there with minimal or no high pitched bs and theres some real good music in it. Chocolate Girl and Alvin Row are 2 of my favorite songs of all time.

F I L T E R E D

if you don't like noise maybe you wouldn't like the album then since it's like half-noise half-pop, it's actually a pretty cool mix and i early anco is the only group to really pull off the two and combine them together in a way that sounds pleasing
songs like penn dreadfuls, chocolate girl, la rapet aren't noise though, i think those songs are pretty good, despite the fucking awful mixing at times. i was on the anco hate train for years but i still think their noise era is amazing, spirit has some melodies really buried in there that take a few listens to get. i guess listen to chocolate girl a few times

100% based

>it's another "i don't understand noise" thread

no album damn good

Something tells me this is the only song you listened to on the album and you didn't even finish it

Attached: 1557460342990.jpg (286x256, 25K)

No but seriously, do I have to be completely fucking stoned to “get it”

Filtered, kys faggg

Filtered by the best song of the whole album, HAHAHAHAHA sad

spirit literally has the worst fanbase on Yea Forums and are just plebs who couldn't into danse manatee/hollinndagain

>looks for anything to show you’re “different” or “smart”
lol its literally extemely popular. its not sophisticated or obscure lol. just good popmusic. fuck off

you just need to have built a tolerance for noisy albums so it becomes actually enjoyable

Nope, listened to the whole thing

When Alvin row gets past the 1:15 mark it’s ok, so is penny dreadfuls and chocolate girl

>not sophisticated or obscure
>just good popmusic

Kek, play this to any normie and they’ll 100% think you’re a fucking retard

Attached: BA6C8576-F865-42FF-BC0C-5243619C78F5.jpg (248x189, 18K)

This

I get that noise music is for different tastes but saying it's objectively shit makes you look like an absolute philistine

Attached: 1558384070642.gif (500x440, 90K)

The first time I listened I was wearing headphones on full blast, it hurt super bad and I got a headache. I turned it off immediately, but the next time I listened I enjoyed.