ITT: Describe a person who tweets stuff like this

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-191905_Twitter.jpg (1039x1427, 480K)

gay

An upper middle class white kid who resells Supreme

Not as bad a faggots who bring it to my attention.

Probably just being ironic like us

>us
cringe

He's not wrong.

MKUltra'ed dork

Arguably true, he just got the scope wrong

white teenage who collects shoes thanks to his affluent families wealth

Right

Gay white twink teen from a suburb

average Yea Forums poster

Damn I agree with that tweet for the most part and do this

Attached: 324D9EAC-9669-4024-B8C0-CBCED1519360.jpg (539x679, 55K)

The best part is his music is mentioned third after his clothes and shoes. I think more artists should be judged by their footwear.

correct

>Have you listened to MBDTF, it's the best rap album ever

please jump off a bridge

wtf we need to stop this

Kanye makes great music and there is nothing wrong with profiting off of dumb kids and the Chinese.

This 100%

>falling for the "kanye is another dumb negro rapper" meme

His parents are both professors. He's been awarded multiple art scholarships out of highschool. He began his music production career coding in 7th grade and wanted to make a soundtrack for his video game. He worked 10 years in Parisian fashion houses as apprentice and was personally tutored the head of the Masters at Central St Martins (the elite school of fashion, has tighter entry requirements than Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard and Yale. Alexander McQueen is one of the many famous students). Kanye owns multiple patents for innovations. He's an incredibly bright man.

He never fails to speak his mind even if it hurts his career if he thinks he's doing the right thing. His"controversies"include: speaking against homophobia in the industry, speaking against Bush's botching of Katrina, speaking against rigged award shows, speaking against the lack of integrity in the media, speaking against the price gouging and elitism of the high fashion world.

Don't let the MSM spread the narrative of him being stupid or crazy. The man has unparalleled success in every field he has ever entered from music to art to fashion to business.

Don't let the MSM push a narrative of him being an elitist. His entire career has been dedicated to his fans and shunning personal gain to preserve integrity.

Attached: 1497824435948.png (807x453, 252K)

Kanye West.

He's actually crazy though. He's said he's bipolar. He's crazy.

literally me

Attached: 5A3CE6EE4BCE484CA15761089F736932.jpg (250x250, 9K)

OP

if you're on Yea Forums you probably have at least a mild mental disorder

why do people wear supreme?

based

and? name a single genius in history who wasn't mentally ill

mental illness comes with high intelligence. it's like how autism comes with listening to animal collective