Successful musician

>successful musician
>loved by everyone in the industry
>ceo of a beauty brand
>role model for women everywhere
>anti gun, pro abortion
how can someone be so based?

Attached: ImperturbableBlaringBarbet.webm (720x1280, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when
care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html#ixzz33awCn7f3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of those are literally the opposite of based

by based do you mean cringe? Because that's cringe.

Attached: 1551582604650.jpg (480x478, 35K)

take back your shitty pop punk idol
back with all other myspace cringe

>capitalist statist pig
yikes and yiker

whoa

Attached: 60891190_137852120619483_4072052733745737148_n - Copy.jpg (1080x1172, 196K)

Kill yourself already you fucking cuck

>pro abortion
Ok faggot then how do you explain her daily shitposting about babies? Fucking brainlet

Only for whites. The baby in pic related is asian

Attached: 1517784971835.png (626x762, 107K)

/roastbeef/ general?

you can be pro abortion for other folks and want to have a baby yourself... do you seriously think pro abortion people want every fetus aborted and hate babies?

t. inbred who should've been aborted

I don't know how you can be pro-baby murder and not hate babies

they kind of make it seem that way
it's truly harrowing watching so many people advocate for the literal removal of a human life

>removal of human life
abortion is no more "removal of human life" than a circumcision

why are whores so proud of killing their babies?

a person who would be alive at some point would no longer be
i think it should be legal but i'm not going to ever say it's ethical

Why are incels so salty?

Women enjoy being raped so much that they have not only one orgasm, but multiple. It's often their first orgasm ever, even after having many different sex partners. Why do women enjoy rape so much? Why are they so ashamed of admitting it?

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
>"I was sexually abused at a young age and had an orgasm." "…although I never stopped resisting I was horrified to find myself having a series of multiple orgasms…" "I thought I would never be able to tell – except here." "Reading your post made me feel like maybe I am not such a freak."

Women in therapy after being "raped" are traumatized not by the rape experience itself, but the shame over having enjoyed it.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when
>In my experience as a therapist... somewhat less than half of the girls/women I've worked with [have orgasms during rape]. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.

Rape is 3rd most popular female sex fantasy. The other two still involve male domination.

care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html#ixzz33awCn7f3
>These female sex fantasies usually involve a gorgeous man carrying her off to his bedroom and quickly getting down to business. She’ll protest as he tears her clothing off and expertly arouses her body, but on the inside, she’ll love every minute of it. This continues to the point of penetration, and leads her to an incredible orgasm despite her earlier protests.

>pro abortion
>following a narrative like a drone is based
go home, reddit torust.

Attached: retarded redditor.png (644x790, 59K)

>a person who would be alive at some point would no longer be
those "persons" never existed and therefor shouldn't be grieved

not him but get filtered, tranny.

maybe we shouldn't inflict trauma to innocent women you fucking psychopath kys

>never existed
How do you abort something that doesn't exist?
Checkmate, lefturd amerimutt.

Oh look another shitty bait thread! Great! Just what we fucking need! Fuck this board.

yeah I understand you need your safe-space without any conflicting opinions fucking faggot

Its not trauma they like it

Life begins at conception.

fetuses aren't persons, they are a lump of cells without a brain capable of processing the human experience

>tfw Saudi Arabian
>tfw women are chattel as they should be
>tfw abortion absolutely banned, human life is valued
>tfw activists, feminists, homosexuals are all rotting in dungeons getting the shit beaten out of them by interrogators
>tfw several activists are in line to be executed
I didn't realise I live in a paradise until I started peering into western society and politics.

Attached: saudi frog.jpg (326x326, 28K)

why does your sources explicitly say that they are traumatized then, retard

Right now, there is a 14 year old somewhere reading this thread, who knows nothing of the issue, seeing your posts and that you are an unmistakably hateful person.

Fetuses are living matter destined to be a human being.
A human being in a coma is also incapacitated and is unable to process the human experience. Does he cease to be human for the duration of his coma?

You're so fucking braindead it hurts.

She's engaged in unspeakable sex acts with hundreds of execs and goons, and every day gets so inebriated she vomits and pisses herself before her handlers clean her up and give her more drugs.
When you realize this is the lifestyle of every, yes every, pop star, your waifuism will cease.
They're no longer human beings, and I don't mean that in a fedora way. Every facet of their personalities and actions are planned by the industry for their profit.

Theyre traumatized by the fact that no sex will ever be as good as their rape its not real trauma

a person in coma has been and will be
a fetus never was, but might be
see the difference you below-average-IQ americuck

You are so fucking wrong. The value of a human lies in a mix between their self-identity and society's identity of that person, which a fetus cannot have because it is an anonymous clump of cells

not precisely what it says but okay
BUT MAYBE NOT INFLICT THAT TRUAMA THEN

>but might be
unless you abort him you soulless sack of human shit.

pass a bill requiring mandatory abortion for all abortionists so they eradicate themselves from the gene pool.

Attached: 1493228041627.png (1070x601, 616K)

>Dude don't inflict a mind blowing orgasm on women that will never be topped

>divorcee
>druggie
>vehemently pro abortion
>virtue signals about diversity in her concerts
>sexually assaults her non-white bodyguards
What is wrong with her?

Attached: 1512875654831.webm (1080x1920, 2.91M)

that's not up to the fetus, because it knows nothing about the human experience, it couldn't know anything about it
and if the mother is in a horrible position maybe that would be for the better?

what the actual fuck
30 secs of pleasure for a ruined life?
hang yourself you human scum

who cares. roasties deserve it.

not as much as you deserve to be hung

seething

Attached: 1506600137201.jpg (1600x1548, 172K)

9/10 comeback

Attached: 00.png (1000x1000, 177K)