These are the most overrated albums of all time

These are the most overrated albums of all time.

Attached: 5CC39486-72BB-4FE5-BB09-A9906D6D85C7.png (1452x644, 1.1M)

>not giving reasons
Fag.

No

Loveless, TPAB, MBDTF and MPP are dogshit

>banana album
you’ve done it now op. are you not aware of how much the autists on this pretend to like that album

Pet Sounds and Peppers are the most overrated albums of all time, indeed.

all probably true except loveless and TVU&N

The fact that society has normalized the nevermind cover to make people think an exposed kids dick is artistic or ok is insane to me. It's not even fucking blocked on rym

Where else can you post a picture of a fucking kids grotesque shriveled penis and its just 'cool' because "ohhh you dont get it maaanannn"

There are more underrated overrated albums

AnCo album isn't overrated because everyone knows it's garbage.

This.

stop focusing on it you pedo

If you say that VU&N and Pet Sounds are overrated you're a pleb and don't belong on this board

No

You can call the album "Nevermind" and call anyone who doesn't like that shit a pedo but the research would suggest the opposite, kid fucker

Loveless, Pet Sounds and Banana are not overrated.

Loveless, Pet Sounds and OK Computer are absolutely the most overrated albums ever.

goood thing nobody cares about your opinion otherwise yiggity yikes

Yes, they are.

literally he most overrated albums on Yea Forums

hello plebbit

This though. I don't know why you fuckers derive enjoyment from saying "I like this" or "I don't like this" on the internet. I like most of those albums, but can still criticize them. DSOTM has too much downtime, it loses some emotional impact in its sterile studio sounds. Loveless will never not sound whiny. Try playing Pet Sounds with a girl in the car and you're guaranteed to not get laid. Radiohead's lyrics often devolve into gyberish. Ringo's drumming, etc.

Acting pretentious about not liking what other people like only works if you back up your opinions with good retorts. For example, I've never liked Kid A as much after I read some critic say "This is exactly the kind of music a pop artist makes after being told they're genius for ten years."

>Where else can you post a picture of a fucking kids grotesque shriveled penis and its just 'cool' because "ohhh you dont get it maaanannn"
No one is saying that, it’s just some kids fucking dick. Everyone knows what a dick looks like. It’s creepy how you can’t just ignore a flaccid baby dick and that you think it needs to be censored

How so? Pet Sounds is perfect on a musical level and is a masterpiece lyrically. Banana is also one of the greatest albums ever lyrically, and it's raw sound is still incredible to listen to and always compliments the lyrics perfectly

Where is poop dylan? Every album made by him is the most overrated shit ever. Same with bruce springshit.

This is what every bob dylan fan says before they start to listen to bob dylan

they always are except for this album tho m8y, strange you cant see the truth wake up sheeple

Imagine thinking about Dylan like this

going across rows
> no no no yes yes
> no yes no yes yes

Attached: 1555527662684.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

kill yourself nigger tourist you're the cancer that killed Yea Forums retard son of a bitch

someone just learned their first curse words

>Dark Side of the Moon
Yes
>Loveless
No
>Reddit Sounds
Yes
>OK Computer
Yes
>Sgt Peppers
Yes
>Velvet Underground & Nico
No
>To Pimp a Redditfly
Yes
>My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Yes
>Nevermind
Yes
>Merriweather Post Pavillion
Yes

I honestly cant tell whether Yea Forums loves or hates MPP. its not a bad album honestly. its not their best work, but its catchy enough and fun enough to have as background music at a party without anyone really getting disturbed.

Obsessed.

based. all of those albums are overrated and most of them are also garbage

Dark Side of the Moon - Yea
Loveless - Yes
Pet Sounds - Yea
OK Computer - Yea
Sgt Peppers - Yep
Velvet Underground & Nico - Yea
To Pimp a Butterfly - Yes
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Yea
Nevermind - No
Merriweather Post Pavillion - Yep

dude, the whole animal sounds not getting you laid is a truism for the ages...

Dsotm - 7/10, 10/10 when baked
Loveless - 7.7/10
Pet sounds - keeping in mind it was made in 1966 and is super influential it’s a 8.4/10
OK computer - 7.9/10
Sgt peppers - same as pet sounds 7.9/10
Banana - 8/10
TPAB - aged SUPER poorly 6.8/10
MBDTF - idgaf this is the shit 9.0/10
Never mind - 7/10
MPP - 9/10, when baked 9.5/10

Swap out Loveless with Nevermind and you are 100 percent correct