What are some good artists from Alabama?

What are some good artists from Alabama?

Attached: 1537235363702.png (620x533, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ_pz--W844
dailymotion.com/video/xn523m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alabama mamma slamma jamma fee fie fo famma californ-yuh

Screw off Mike

what is going on with alabama

Not wanting to murdering the unborn.

CHICKA CHICKA JAMMA BANANA ALABAMA CAN YOU FEEL THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Evil won. Hatred won. The “bad guys” won. We can no longer kill our fetuses as we please

oh you're no fun anymore

they’re begging to get cucked so hard by the dems in however many years. It will be quite delicious and have very lasting cultural implications for the “southern man”

I was never fun

cant believe the children of alabama missed out on watching arthur's teacher facefuck his newlywed husband

They made abortion illegal or something and now the media is dogpiling on them and are trying to destroy them.

Arthur is based just look at his expression watching this unholy act take place

Still mad about your crappy little band breaking up?

i wish i was a gay hamster

>d-don't stand up for what y-you believe in or the libs will cuck you in seven years!
Keep sweating, babykiller

I can't believe he would even attend that ceremony.

t. man who’s life is centered around fear of losing his “heritage”

why are you taking this so personally

>"p-please respond to my /pol/bait!"

Does Ratburn hog the wedding cake too?

based mr ratburn is probably a power bottom

Me, I’m from Alabama

every time you jack off and cum into anything other than the vagina of a fertile woman you are technically killing a child. maybe even more than one. the laws should be stricter

t. dyke faggon

t. literal retard

dubs

>implying there was never anything fishy about that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ_pz--W844

funky monkey from the heart of oklahom-uhhhhhh

>tfw born with balls full of dying children the onus is on me to save

dailymotion.com/video/xn523m

>We can no longer kill our fetuses as we please
Which is unironically a bad thing. If I was a woman I'd be pretty pissed off if I couldn't kill off a literal parasite growing inside of me because of a bunch of moralizing retards.

It's okay; they're on the wrong side of history.

He was a nerd bitch, not homosex.

Fertilized egg =/= sperm you mouthbreather

Arthur seemed to not have any sexual characters whatsoever, it was such a sterile world

based

cope

go back to /pol/ retards

I have literally surpassed the holocaust by this point.

The Jews won't stop

cope

Tell that to fanfiction.net

pollyanna susquehanna montana californ-yuuuuuh

Lynyrd Skynyrd

So you just had your first go at it?

key word being bitch. he's always been sassy

impressive

Attached: american-psycho.jpg (968x681, 57K)

OP here please stop derailing my thread

im coping with a gay mr. ratburn just fine

>when you see a gay couple

Attached: image.jpg (1400x1400, 172K)

Good, maybe someday you'll be able to get over it completely.

WHOA BLACK BETTY BAMALAMALAM

Now that's a micropenis

you get horny?

fucking gross fag

this. I don't really lean to either side but I never understood conservatives logic with being anti-abortion

Reminder 4channel has always been a right wing politics site

Talking one kid at a time, i mean I jacked it like 243,000 times this year already if I did the math right. Give or take a couple thousand.

I'm glad that exists, arthur is one of those things someone needs a rewrite because the show is awful. worst kids show on TV, especially now that theyre making ratburn a fag just to blow smoke up the bleeding heart liberal class theyve become disenchanted with

They don't want to kill babies
I'm pro choice btw

>adult "man" rates kids shows
oh no no no NO

Hank Williams, Sun Ra, that's pretty much it
also as someone who lives in Alabama, this state fucking sucks ass, god I love being the laughing stock of the nation this week

Attached: hank.jpg (581x700, 49K)

Arthur was kino for a solid decade. If you were born in the mid/late 90s and didn't watch it every morning before school you had no childhood.

BASED PBS WRITERS
LGBT PRIDE!!!!!!1!!!

Attached: based gay gaahl.jpg (325x382, 32K)

who said i was either? what if i'm the smartest 5 year old ever to live and i just got done beating all my nintendo games and pissing in my moms face? then wouldn't you feel like a fucking retard

d-did you really piss in your moms face?

>what if i'm the smartest 5 year old ever
*inhales*
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!

supremely based

i legitimately don't know a single one

The irony is that people who are anti-abortion are people who should've been aborted

>yfw you're not a degenerate baby-killing liberal

Attached: Michael_Rosen_lel.png (341x327, 142K)

ebic xD

Clever and original

but was it ever used for music discussion perhaps?

MR. RATBURN GAY???

Attached: 1425699191254.jpg (262x337, 8K)

who thought that making a character in arthur gay was a good idea, there's literally no fucking point

lel I'm sure that leftwing jew would totally agree with you user

I want mr ratburn to fuck my tight boy pussy

maybe because its important to see representation of different form of sexulity and love in media? growing up seeing only heterosexual romances in tv and movies made med think being gay was weird or not normal. and i had a self hatred and didnt understand who i was and thought something was wrong with me. if i saw more representation in media i would have understood it better. it also helps culturally for straight ppl to understand same sex relationships as normal...

the gucci mane

I want Francine's dad to take out my trash

>love
>homosexuality
pick one (1)

weird i never thought like that even though i grew up catholic with conservative parents(who, granted, are very open and friendly people)
stuff like this just seems forced and awkward

Mike and Patterson from DBT are from Alabama, like Mike says: redneck isn't something you aspire to, it's something you overcome.

Alabama Shakes

>being gay was weird or not normal.
Well, I mean homosexuals are such a small part of the human population anyway so...

MEDIA DISTRACTION

being gay is weird though, that's why it's gay.

Man or Astroman I think

sorry kiddo but eugenics is evil

only 1/3 of gen z identiies as "exclusively heterosexual" wake up

What a fucking plot twist, it's the conservicucks needing the safe spaces and trigger warnings now

Attached: ffff.png (847x662, 684K)

to trigger crybaby snowflake conservatives

Masturbation should be punishable by death again, it's fucking disgusting and only perverts do it

wait, whats the point to Arthur in the first place?

I just whacked off to this comment and I'll do it again

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET US INDOCTRINATE CHILDREN

Where'd you get that statistic?

holy shit

>b-b-but m-muh free speech

good for you then, you retarded faggot

>Mr.Ratburn burns in hell for eternity for the sin of being a fag
woah, its like pottery. it rhymes

seethe harder

Attached: forced.jpg (640x534, 65K)

>user burns in hell for eternity for wearing clothes made out of more than one fabric
literal potting

It allowed Marc Brown to openly revel in his perverted furry fantasies without admitting it.

Why do that to your mommy?

NPC anti-bigotry response #19573, a reliable classic

they're choosing not to continue the descent into degeneracy

You are a fucking moron.

if you unironically refer to the living child growing within you as a "parasite" then you're unfit to live in modern society and should be placed against a wall and shot

Alabama stops at incest and meth, they know their limits.

Oops, looks like you forgot to write a response, no worries dude

but it isn't normal in any way and society should actively shun fag sex depictions of any kind

>literally has no counterargument
actual pots

better than allowing rampant faggotry on television being shown to impressionable children

More people would rather look at two guys banging than your ugly face, friendly reminder :)

Where's Lavren?

yeah sorry man, no offence to your toothless sistergirlfriend

By the same token every fertile man who doesn't make sure to offload into a cooch every time he ejaculates was born into sin and degradation

>fell for the church pill
kek

neither is posting on Yea Forums fag, and in your case it's worse cause you're trying to be an undercover normie L M A O

Attached: DrhxuySV4AIwA_x.jpg (933x933, 89K)

I thought libshits were supposed to be tolerant of the physical appearance of others? Or does that only apply to other bluepilled faggots that agree with your lunacy?

sperm isn't life until conception with the egg, try again

>fell for the degeneracy pill
burn in hell, faggot

fuck off
t. talladega
roll tide

>can't reproduce
there's no love more pure, user. high time for us to quell our fag envy.

No? Ugly people deserve 0 human rights

>"degeneracy pill"
>tries to excuse meth and incest
ahhhh the wonders of FAS

Attached: TrudeauHandshakeMain.jpg (633x356, 240K)

>he's pro-masturbation
say hi to satan for me, degenerate

>sperm isn't life until conception with the egg, try again
Where'd you hear that you fucking pervert?

>arent all liberals supposed to believe the things i think they are supposed to believe?

Weak wrist deflection there dude

you're the party of people cheering on fatties and ugly bulldykes with dyed hair and ear gauges

logic told me that, you just don't want to accept it because it means you cant murder unborn children anymore

>sperm isn't life until conception with the egg, try again
A sperm is literally half of a human, so essentially you're saying you would be ok with chopping a baby's legs off. You disgust me

From the vegan who jizzed in his mouth.

>logic told me
Big kek. But seriously enjoy hell you degenerate perv

I happen to love the murder of unborn children and think it's wonderful

Like removing a human tumor

conception = life
pretty simple concept dudebro

i'm not a child killer so I'll be fine

then stick to one of the many states that still allow such degeneracy

you have no heritage or culture and are just a jealous little child

Christfags should have been aborted

>jerks off
>doesn't kill unborn children
Pick one, degenerate

>conception = life
>pretty simple concept dudebro
Is that what (((science))) told you?

fuck off nigger

But gays are gonna pop up whether or not we give them any sense of normalcy and representation. Wouldn't it be better to bring them in the folds of polite society where they have the same expectations as everyone else instead of forcing them into the dark where degeneracy will always crop up?
Don't you want them playing by your rules? By pushing them out they just get to play by their own.. also they're practically a protected class at some point because of all the ostracism

you only have shitty 30 year old memes holy shit just fucking accept you lost and take some responsibility for once you god damned animal

Nice projection

I'm a fully formed chad who makes his own destiny. I have no use for the past

Lost what? My virginity, something you never will?

either trolling or ugly human being on the wrong side of history

stop trying to control other peoples bodies cunt

no you're not queer

you argue like a 14 year old, I think you should be on a different site

nah it's just the most logical point at which to determine life is created. Roasties say it's birth to save themselves the moral guilt of knowing they murdered an unborn child when they abort

No because they're degenerates no matter how polite we treat them. We've been nothing but accepting of these faggots for the last few decades and all they've done is take a foot with the inch we've given them. It's fucking disgusting and we need to start pushing back against this horseshit

why do right-wing parties keep winning elections worldwide?

Still projecting

Please read your own words and heed them

The only things democrats do down here is eat shit and die

>you argue like a 14 year old
It's a troll thread grandpa, no one is here to argue but the kids who can't hack it on /pol/.

>a chronic masturbator calling people degenerates

Attached: 1513111976516.jpg (375x375, 34K)

go get an abortion if you're not afraid

I'll still bully them

NIGGER

Degenerate child killer

This is funny, do you have any more of these? I wonder what other insults you've picked up from other kids your age

abortion =/= killing a child

stop being a murder and or supporting murder

Abortion is murder as much as masturbating is

>nah it's just the most logical point at which to determine life is created.
YESSSS GOOD GOY, KEEP MASTURBATING

Attached: jew.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>thinking that all "liberals" share the exact same beliefs

Man you gotta actually get out and meet more people

its fucking cells retard who the fuck cares lmao
you the same typa dude to put down a sick dog cause you cant afford the medicine for it but a bunch of cells that cant even think? that shit has to live!!

kill yourself you degenerate faggot, stop comparing other species to humans in an attempt to mitigate your guilt for being so careless towards the unborn

Why? Without murder or some form of human moderation the world wouldn't fucking work

We have cops who murder, and that's exactly what they need to do. Kill "the bad guys", whoever you think they are

Can't wait until the diabeetus or meth kils you Billy Bob, the world has moved on from you

why do FAGS hate human life so much?

cops literally are the bad guys cause they kill ppl. we dont need any murderers

>careless towards the unborn
>literally kills millions of children every time he jerks off his 2 inch dick
Fucking degenerate literally kill yourself you fucking perverted killer

Fuck the unborn I'll eat those nigger fuckers uncooked for breakfast lunch and dinner in front of my grandmother

t. never been anywhere near the south

Women will still abort, just illegally or in another state.. except the poor women that can't get the funds to have it done and those are the mothers and kids that are gonna end up on government asisstance and jail. They're also the ones more likely to be pregnant from rape. Abortion is good for the economy and for lowering crime rates desu. Conservatives have too much of an interest in keeping the lower middle class and everyone underneath of them down the same way liberals have too much interest in artificially propping them up. This just serves to further separate the classes.
When the test for down syndrome and other conditions is mandatory, over half of the people that identify as pro-life choose to abort. Most pro-life don't believe a woman getting an abortion should result in any kind of significant prison time either. The murder thing is obviously just rhetoric, just like it is for most vegans who might scream MEAT IS MURDER but don't actually want to throw you into prison for eating your Christmas turkey or ham. Don't fall for the rhetoric.

wrong they kill niggers

I think I've proven you to be retarded. No further responses are required. Have a nice day.

me kill baby or no spread hole

They kill murderers or prevent murderers more often than they kill innocent people

I'm pro choice but please don't defend fucking cops

Well put

Then why are libshits SEETHING that one (1) state doesn't want to allow them to be degenerates anymore?

we've already established sperm isn't life, keep up

I bet you won't be so callous when you repeat that to God

stop killing children

Can't kill my baby so I can fuck more random men in porta potties...This is just like the holocaust of harry potter...

I hate them too desu but they're a sort of necessary evil imo. We should be pushing for huge police reform so we don't have to hate the police anymore

>we've already established sperm isn't life
Stop making excuses to keep murdering children you fucking degenerate. Burn in hell you fucking worthless killer

dont act like they are a "necessary evil"

they literally exist to perpetuate moneyed interests under capitalism. they dont help anybody

I am going to make a human fetus cookbook when this christian shit is over

>libshits SEETHING
Is that why this is on the music board? Could you go elsewhere to seethe about it libshit.

/pol/ begone from our fun loving music board

>/pol/ shitters wandering over from Yea Forums
begone!

being run as a convenient distraction while we deliberate over invading iran