Listen Critique and Soundcloud

You know what it is.

Remember that the best way to get someone to listen to your music is to listen to theirs! Feedback actually gives you a +5 mutual appreciation bonus.

Attached: soundcloud.jpg (474x474, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/chants
soundcloud.com/caleb-chase/
soundcloud.com/infrastructures/12-neon-island
soundcloud.com/user-406324856/slink-and-shimmer-o-summer-nights
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/someones-basement-in-florida
soundcloud.com/rafapacheco/dream-hi
al-ley-way.bandcamp.com/track/why-should-girls-be-afraid-of-walking-alone-at-night
soundcloud.com/nizioziur
soundcloud.com/saftb69
soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/satisfaction-guaranteed
soundcloud.com/pokedeoxys/01-irreal
soundcloud.com/chriskyl/buggy
love-mode-machine.bandcamp.com/track/warmmilk
soundcloud.com/user-280977031/l-o-v-e-m-e?in=user-280977031/sets/disintegration
soundcloud.com/ts2000/drums-of-war
soundcloud.com/dylanperkinsmusic/too-much-of-a-good-thing
soundcloud.com/gulf-the-band/ill-trust-anybody
soundcloud.com/quantummm/quantummm-sum-phfonky-ht
soundcloud.com/niffstazzy/vapor-halo-xanax-bars
soundcloud.com/upquarkdownquark/mostly-but-not-really
soundcloud.com/pool-view/victory-formation
soundcloud.com/beatificmachine/i-found-out-phil-elverum-got-married-again
soundcloud.com/blck_wlf
soundcloud.com/bbwav
open.spotify.com/album/78wmKIXSfObn0n8jzYiG1r
bbwav.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/ottomartin/went-against-myself
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/mephisto-waltz
soundcloud.com/user-349726630-938706316/toothpicks
michaelgerwatowski.bandcamp.com/track/toothpicks
soundcloud.com/loforparqus/wax-crystal?in=loforparqus/sets/wax-crystal-ep
open.spotify.com/artist/1XOqtxoidOJCvRC2FLnLdP?si=Tu7DHMPjST2iMJj-W6Akag
soundcloud.com/boba_boi
soundcloud.com/wateroverdose
soundcloud.com/foxhallmusic/trees
new-world.bandcamp.com/yum
soundcloud.com/altrock3000/pearly-gates
soundcloud.com/user-381089940/strata1
soundcloud.com/user-834156413/killyouridol-sacrifice
soundcloud.com/in-the-bottling-room/unexpected
soundcloud.com/thefishwhosavedtheplanet/keys-coins
soundcloud.com/tutenkhamenbeats/lfs-vol-2
martin-nilsen.bandcamp.com/album/the-scarecrow
soundcloud.com/lucasle
soundcloud.com/realnomadi/sets/daytime-alley
soundcloud.com/mmjcxx3d/sets/happy-parsimonious
soundcloud.com/niccar95
soundcloud.com/ashlandsummit/nojest
soundcloud.com/trollkraft/sets/rymdvagen-till-tropikerna
soundcloud.com/trollkraft/sets/alex-pa-sommen
trollkraften.bandcamp.com/
open.spotify.com/artist/4z9yVG8lSOkNc50LbSbwgo?si=T67D80tGRZuJpV3Wbmghiw
soundcloud.com/dodsknark
open.spotify.com/artist/7KhQx1vNmw5Igk2j4LwusR?si=ugfOnrT8TlitIbI2oaZ2CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yl0ZbCMD9u8
soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/bodega-nights-prod-yung-cortex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/chants

probably my most energetic song so far

>chanting guitars
>screaming
>folk industrial(?)

will be back to respond to everyone and check out as much of you as I can. Feedback is ALWAYS returned.

if you don't like it let me know, I appreciate that just as much as supportive comments.

Attached: chants.jpg (1867x1867, 613K)

new track lofi
>chill

Attached: luna2.jpg (550x550, 32K)

soundcloud.com/caleb-chase/

>chamber pop, baroque folk, sadcore

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 1.53.22 PM.png (684x686, 833K)

soundcloud.com/infrastructures/12-neon-island
>Indie
>Prog rock
>Alt Rock

Attached: Frog.png (3664x3664, 4M)

soundcloud.com/user-406324856/slink-and-shimmer-o-summer-nights

Not sure what to say it is genre-wise but the drums are kind of brooding with synth that sort of shimmers.

I enjoy the percussive elements of the guitar and even the screaming to some extent, but when I listened to it I wanted to hear more of what was going on in the back.

The bloops don't come off as "tender" to me but I still fancy them.

I think the low end is masking the vocals a lot on your top track, the album art is great.

Put me in a good mood, felt simple but high energy and fun.

Attached: Babys_First_Scales.png (300x301, 74K)

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/someones-basement-in-florida

slavebeaverrevolt.bandcamp.com/album/opia

NEW EP!!!

>Death Metal
>Industrial
>Heavy shit

Will respond with more replies

Attached: 0. OPIA.jpg (1400x1400, 923K)

This is really interesting. The timbre of the guitar plucks/scratches/hits create a rich soundscape to dive into.

soundcloud.com/rafapacheco/dream-hi

>plunderphonics, industrial

Attached: asd.jpg (2678x2679, 3.32M)

al-ley-way.bandcamp.com/track/why-should-girls-be-afraid-of-walking-alone-at-night
>alternative
>lo-fi/shit quality
>rock

it's uh noisy, not my cup of tea
this is really sweet sounding
I listened to "cowboy nothing," would recommend making the vocals louder.
This is really well produced, it sounds very nice and cheerful.
the build up is a little slow
there aren't basements in florida and that is all I have to say

Attached: Why Should Girls Be Afraid of Walking Alone at Night.jpg (3080x2054, 917K)

soundcloud.com/nizioziur

>Piano

Attached: NZ1.jpg (1000x1000, 473K)

Not normally, but you'd be surprised at what goes on when someone in Florida does have a basement.

soundcloud.com/saftb69

>electronic
>ambient
>synth
>beats

This is cool, getting some Debussy and even Keith Jarrett vibes

>reccing this

Attached: avatars-000411886347-4fo3b6-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Quite frankly you're fucking fantastic.

NEW SONG

soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/satisfaction-guaranteed

>alternative

RECS:
i dig the rythmic ambiance

nice that kick hits pretty hard

Attached: IMG_4839 TAKE2.jpg (790x720, 42K)

new track released today!
soundcloud.com/pokedeoxys/01-irreal
>house
>electronic
>synth

this is amazing, i loved it! followed:)

too much sidechain for me, but that chiptune synthline sounds neat.

desu i didn't like the singing but the piano i did enjoy very much

fucking great man I love this! keep up the good work!!

sounds like ur in the right direction, but I find it quite static, work on your transitions:)

I've already written about your music, I like it a lot!

YES, followed

reminds me of the ost of "As I was Moving Ahead Ocasionally I saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty". Very touching, followed!

Attached: Irreal.png (1983x1983, 433K)

soundcloud.com/chriskyl/buggy
>alt rock
>lo fi
>NEW NEW NEW AHHH

industrial folk how interesting. its not often im driven to listen to a song on here by the image but i really enjoy the rained on roads. really enjoy the slow build up, from what could sound like world music into something assuredly made for soundcloud, which is a very fascinating thing to me.. well done, i say you pulled off folk industrial well. also thanks for the feedback on the other thread.

nice background music, for sure. dreamy and not in a soundcloud ambient pastiche way; it feels like music, which is an achievement in itself i suppose :). really like the ascending scales towards the end, quite striking.

i like the invasiveness of the bass. i enjoy the nice crackling textures. they feel quite natural, even if they arent. i really enjoy the synth ur using towads the ending. real nice stuff.

really enjoy the rapping of that drum... works well as a motif in the song. other than that, id say its some chill house music. i find house music particularly hard to comment upon sometimes, cause i have trouble telling good from bad house music. but this certainly isnt bad. i would say its quite good :) feels quite gloomy at points. almost like its lost in a rainy city

listened earlier. very ncie production feels very professional. not sure if it is, but it certainly feels it, which says a lot. enjoy the jazzy chords. and a good singing voice. coolcoolcool and yeah

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 3.11.10 PM.png (711x542, 116K)

me here, hi

Immediately caught by Irreal. What a great song. I love love love the pops that slide in and out of rhythm. Love loose rhythms like that, really impressive you did that in a DAW

Really pretty synths here, it certainly shimmers like you're saying. It's really relaxing while still keeping it's rhythm really firmly. The kicks are not shying away for sure. Love ZB Teach Me as well, that might be my favorite as it just nails the vibe that it has.

Love the art a lot. Did you make it?
I really like the drums and the bassline synth. The vocal performance is great too, it just doesn't slide into the mix as well as I think it could. Not sure how you'd do this, not sure if you hear it. Small gripe though, really like the production all over this.

Guitar playing is really clean and lovely here. Your voice is really emotionally vulnerable too and very relatable, but it comes off very muddy since it seems a little heavy on the low end. Play around with what your voice sounds like when you start to EQ out the lower ends. It's pretty jarring especially considering the quality of the guitar recording. The vocal almost has too much room to breathe. BUT!! I really like everything else you've got going. Thirsty also has a really nice vibe. The drums here are mixed in super well!! Basically try and do that with your voice.

Wearing the same clothes as last night
It wasn't what you're thinking
I just didn't change this morning
No one was going to see my outfit today

Love the lyrics too, they're a strong suit of yours for sure. These lines were very relatable to me. Your bio on soundcloud and bandcamp is very well written. Very well.

This is great. Love the high twiddle, the synth, the rhythms, the build up. Left a comment on sc basically saying the same stuff. I think someone else said there's too much sidechaining going on here and while it's very extreme, it keeps it interesting. I like this.

Attached: aeiouuu.png (2000x1975, 1.45M)

Here's the NEW song I just finished titled "WarmMilk" It's a FREE DOWNLOAD so go balls to the wall with it my kids.
and don't worry, I'm about to help out right now!

love-mode-machine.bandcamp.com/track/warmmilk
>Drone Rap
>Meditational Hip Hop
>Woke

Who misses Dubbi?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Funny how much I influence these threads!!

Go read what i said about lofiHmmm... Ask me for a colab!

You need to Learn how to boost your bass. I can help you out quite a bit if you ask, but for now what you need to focus on is Making great bass patches. to make a beginner bass, get a defult patch in Harmor, turn the low-pass on A to 10% and 0% on B, and then turn the Sub up on both A and B, next turn on some slight distortion and then EQ the sub in the mixer up all the way.

Attached: IMG_8978.png (2400x2400, 312K)

influence how, dubbi?

i think he's saying that everything mildly dirty or industrial is influenced by him, even though, and i'm not saying this to be antagonizing, but i just haven't heard his music before.

I remember you said my drums sounded muted in a thread and that my guitar playing was "uninspired"
I just got signed and am going on tour in July.

He's not here to promote it, but you guys should check this out.

soundcloud.com/user-280977031/l-o-v-e-m-e?in=user-280977031/sets/disintegration

Incredible electronic, vaporwavey, and some great swirls of noise.

again, this isn't mine, but it's really fucking good.

/shill

Attached: shilling.png (500x499, 560K)

dubbi focuses way too much on what he doesn't like rather than the other way around. Congratulations, by the way!! That's so awesome.

I invented you, you already know this. These threads were a joke 10 years ago when I 1st showed up with my old projects...

So much more than that, everyone here now follows the formula I invented:
-1st buy fl studio, its all you need at 1st
-2nd make a kick/snare rythem
-invite some producers over to hang out and get them to help get a melody / bassline idea
-3rd get some studio time,
4th, get some experienced producers to work with you durring your session(s)
5th let them do whatever they want to the song to make it good.
6th DONE! you have a new song you can upload online and start blowing up.

Btw, go check out my nee song if you literally haven't heard me beforeBro lying is a bad habit. Funny thing is if you're telling the truth is you'll cry for hours your 1st day in a real studio when the producer tells you the EXACT same things I did, the only difference is you'll be paying that guy out of pocket when all my information was free........

blah blah blah

>you'll cry for hours your 1st day in a real studio when the producer tells you the EXACT same things I did, the only difference is you'll be paying that guy out of pocket when all my information was free........
We have a $5,00 advance, although thats modest, we have to pay it back... Which we already did with the pre-sales for tickets. we may have a lot of opening slots, but we're making way more money than you are. I already worked in several studios up and around the Valley. you are just jealous that you are are barely able to cater to such a nice internet market without even playing a single live set. your music is pathetic, and your shilling attempts make the local pop punk bands look professional. If it were up to anyone on this board, you would be the victim of gang violence, brutally castrated and shot dead in the streets of the upper east side. You aren't funny and a hookers frothy piss would be in better taste than your onerously sad attempts at making music with the laptop mommy and daddy paid you. kill yourself.

>love-mode-machine.bandcamp.com/track/warmmilk

Well, you certainly do know how to make a good bass. It's super round and full. The vocals are pretty cool too.

Your attitude is just so full with ego and that's why you get so much shit in these threads. Keep making music though.

soundcloud.com/ts2000/drums-of-war

>Electronic
>Rock
>World

I dunno, I was kind of asked by a friend a mine to try writing for taiko drums, and this is the result I managed to whip up. I think I ended up with a Bear McCreary vibe, which I don't hate. Love that guy's stuff.

NEW SONG - "Too Much Of A Good Thing"
>pop rock
>garage-y feel
>full band

You guys really liked my last song, so hopefully you like this one too :) I'll stick around for feedback and thoughts!

soundcloud.com/dylanperkinsmusic/too-much-of-a-good-thing

Noisy, but I like it. Maybe bring the noisiness down a TAD but it has potential

Attached: PERKUPALBUMCOVERJPG.jpg (3840x3840, 1.25M)

soundcloud.com/gulf-the-band/ill-trust-anybody

Listening and giving feedback shortly. Here is my latest song. The Wrens liked it, so...

>Indie Pop, Experimental Melodic Pop, Progressive Pop
>Deeply influenced by Sparklehorse, Built to Spill, and Grandaddy

Attached: ill trust anybody.png (620x610, 512K)

This 100% sounds like a Zolo influenced Hold Steady. Lyricism is a bit blunt but I think your taking the piss so it works well. Is that drum loop?

>drone rap

What a concept. I'd actually call this cave rape, if it was a genre. Pretty based and redpilled shit, unlike anything I've ever heard.

That start of that song reminded me a lot of a darker/more experimental Wolf Parade. Def. off the wall. Also I hear a lot of Tom Waits influence in there which is neat, percussion wise and vocally.

"Fractured" gives me a real "Sunken Cathedral" vibe. I dig it. Skimming through your tracks, were they recorded with a live piano, or a virtual instrument? Cool dedication to sticking with the sound if it is synth. I'm always tempted to layer in extra things, like pads, or something that would ramp up the 'ethereal' quality. But sometimes that can work against you.

Did you mean cave rap?

>saying Dubbi's music is good
What are you doing? He'll never shut up now I bet.

soundcloud.com/quantummm/quantummm-sum-phfonky-ht
>Phonky rap
>Sunglassses\
>midnight Miami life
Will return feedback and whatever!

Attached: anime-anime-girls-blue-Vocaloid-Hatsune-Miku-circle-308685-wallhere.com.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

Yes, I mean cave rap. Lmao. Unfortunate typo

>Pretty based and redpilled
dubbi is anything but that. stop it.

Your voice fits the beat pretty good. A little rough at the higher end, though, and some vocals get washed over by the beat.

Too much swirl, let the beat ride out mang. It was cool besides that one nitpick.

Really cool concept, but I can't understand what you're saying.

soundcloud.com/niffstazzy/vapor-halo-xanax-bars
In the same way that anime is cool now in rap, I'm tryna bring video games into that without looking too stupid jank. No weeb here, but if you game you'll pick things out.
>wavy
>owl city type beat

but ive only been posting in these threads for like a cuppa months. i had never seen u before last week :/ sorry, ur musics pretty good tho

Im getting some Aphex Twins vibes from this,
you have a great ptential, you gained a new follower

Hey, I think you and me could make some cool shit. I know where you could brighten and polish, and it would be cool to mix your shit with some drone house influence. You in?

Attached: IMG_-l2v1hp.jpg (269x270, 18K)

>soundcloud.com/niffstazzy/vapor-halo-xanax-bars
Diggin the style tho brotha. Voice sounds kinda liquidy but it fits the vibe as well

Hit me up on soundcloud

I thought that was just Dubbi samefagging himself lmao

Thanks bruv, styles all a broke boy got

this is the first dubbi project I like.

hey new hip hop beat

>idk the genre
>post 9/11 pre death of whitney houston type beat

soundcloud.com/upquarkdownquark/mostly-but-not-really

Attached: B613FA8D-3032-4F6D-99A2-B5AC7B8AEA56.png (258x332, 111K)

Song with guitar loops, a beat switch, and a sax solo

soundcloud.com/pool-view/victory-formation

> Rock
> Trap
> Jazz

Attached: 6D3D9713-0ED3-4A5B-973C-F2CEA7384E33.jpg (750x722, 102K)

this is my least favourite dubbi project.

This is really really nice. I'd love to do a collab with you. You have a really good ear for instrumentation and arrangement, keep it up.
Really good wall of noise in the back, wish it was a lil louder but I think its good to hear the piano and vocals. The harmonization is neat. I don't really have anything constructive to add, sorry. it's just nice.

MY STUFF:
soundcloud.com/beatificmachine/i-found-out-phil-elverum-got-married-again

>noisey sad indie rock/gaze
>sincerely cringe

Attached: rs_634x1024-180925115757-634.michelle-williams-Phil-Elverum.ct.092518.jpg (634x1024, 82K)

t. dubbi

>bass
>riddim
>dubstep
>weight
>electronic

hope you guys like my music!

soundcloud.com/blck_wlf

Attached: 1518606252798.jpg (1600x900, 381K)

soundcloud.com/bbwav

open.spotify.com/album/78wmKIXSfObn0n8jzYiG1r

bbwav.bandcamp.com/releases

>hip hop
>alternative
>experimental
>surreal

New album "Depths" out now! Have a few shows coming up in the next few months. It's crazy to see things actually come together.

I really like the fragmented samples in the song. Your vocals are actually pretty decent, but what really makes the track stand out to me is the production. The pianos are gorgeous and the background noise/static keep things constantly shifting which is sick

Feels like something I'd hear on the Mount and Blade soundtrack

Attached: cover.jpg (700x700, 45K)

soundcloud.com/ottomartin/went-against-myself

Started doing beats a while ago.
Never showed them to anyone.
Then slowly transitioned to softer harmonies just to experiment.
Always eager to do more bouncy stuff.

Attached: tumblr_n1l2khxMM31t1kte2o1_1280.jpg (931x931, 247K)

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/mephisto-waltz

>Ambient, Noise, Drone
>Seamless mix of several tracks, remixes, etc
>Free download

Hope you all like it

Attached: tumblr_p8w0kg6YXJ1u6x3h6o1_1280.jpg (690x1024, 310K)

soundcloud.com/user-349726630-938706316/toothpicks

michaelgerwatowski.bandcamp.com/track/toothpicks

This is the most autismal shit I've ever done so I named it toothpicks

>jazzy pop EDM
>simple instruments+production=sounds clean
>really complex and fast but easy to listen to
>lots of fun

Also have some metal and classical orchestral stuff, will return any feedback.

Attached: toothpicks.png (1650x1650, 401K)

soundcloud.com/loforparqus/wax-crystal?in=loforparqus/sets/wax-crystal-ep
>idk
>techno
recc:

Attached: lfpq.jpg (500x500, 60K)

>boba
>electronic

im already dead

open.spotify.com/artist/1XOqtxoidOJCvRC2FLnLdP?si=Tu7DHMPjST2iMJj-W6Akag

soundcloud.com/boba_boi

Attached: 1550477650083.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

soundcloud.com/wateroverdose

>Experimental/Chill

Attached: artworks-000226312370-9ca2sc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41K)

soundcloud.com/foxhallmusic/trees
first single of first project!
>indietronica

different but can definitely work, perky beats like that usually allow for perky flows. also shoutouts zach fox

fab production! i really have to dig into my 2014 complextro days to critique it but pig is a great track with a slick ass drop and great vocal samples

great driving music, can definitely crowdkill to this

Attached: foxhall.png (1400x1400, 2.82M)

Hey man. You had me really confused for a good minute trying to work out what happened here. Gotta say this is the first time someone else has recommended my album for me!

Thanks a lot dude.

Here are a few codes for bandcamp

new-world.bandcamp.com/yum

6g9m-5geg
k227-73f3
zmmv-5xv4
ngg8-upta
2r36-vv75
There are two full tracks at the end of the album which are the full versions of those spastic tracks if that's what you were talking about :)

New song, "Pearly Gates"

soundcloud.com/altrock3000/pearly-gates

RECS:

Attached: 1554511486422.jpg (600x405, 41K)

soundcloud.com/user-381089940/strata1

>layered live instruments with a jazzy/world vibe

Attached: Strata copy.jpg (425x425, 55K)

soundcloud.com/user-834156413/killyouridol-sacrifice

soundcloud.com/in-the-bottling-room/unexpected

> very relaxed, melancholy trap
> piano

Attached: ceiling.jpg (1033x1033, 461K)

soundcloud.com/thefishwhosavedtheplanet/keys-coins
>House
>Melodic

New EP soon!

Coziest trap I've heard, nicely colored chord progressions

What a nice little track! Love the sound of that volca.

Attached: KeysnCoins.jpg (1300x1300, 995K)

soundcloud.com/tutenkhamenbeats/lfs-vol-2

>trap beats
>lofi

Attached: T.jpg (1400x790, 1.09M)

thread killers

hi everyone!
here's my new album, just released:

martin-nilsen.bandcamp.com/album/the-scarecrow
>folk
>alt rock
>country
>pop
>post rock
>experimental
>shoegaze
>ambient
>other things

---

one of the best I've heard in these threads. can't think of anything to correct. check this out!
loved the build up, although I would say it needs larger instrumentation. might be wrong, I don't know much about electronic music. keep us updated!
reccing this again, great music
really liked it, the voice is a bit behind the mix but I'm sure it's intentional and it works. nice arrangement. btw you made me find out that he indeed got married again (it seems it's over tho)

---

will return ANY feedback, you guys have a nice day!

Attached: preview.jpg (1200x1200, 890K)

soundcloud.com/lucasle
>electronicz
>guitarra
>beati

peepin'

Attached: webcam-toy-foto6.jpg (800x600, 71K)

soundcloud.com/realnomadi/sets/daytime-alley

a new synthwave album starring my truck + some of my singing

here's to hoping i don't get mega popular and someone tracks me back here on Yea Forums

i like your composition and guitarwork, very nice
vocals need some more oomph, however. consider a nice xlr mic from a pawn shop, that's what i use.

sick synthwork and nice mixing, solid!
i can tell you had lots of fun around the 2:14 mark on

great composition, work on mixing the high hats to make 'em more natural and you'll be solid

open on acid = nice
refine it, and you'll have something great

thanks for the listening brah! liked your 'Throwback' track, nice production and aesthetics on the cover. will probably listen to the whole album later. good job!

soundcloud.com/mmjcxx3d/sets/happy-parsimonious

>6 Track playlist
>songs to eat cigarette butts to
>Deedoo bop oogida boogida

Going through and critiquing now.

Attached: 20190521_081139.jpg (538x545, 185K)

Me

Nice side chain. Recc.

Big recc. Fucking loved it

This is really cool. Unique compared to what I usually find on here. Recc.

Biggrecc. Currently listening. This is cool as hell.

Attached: 12421420_10154152493784379_137724591_n.jpg (960x960, 113K)

soundcloud.com/niccar95

I apreciate and will return all feedback. New song has some Kraftwerk vibes, but my main styles are:

>Electronic
>Dance
>Ambient

Attached: 60685079_1352932211522106_7164541895438237696_n.jpg (3024x2366, 558K)

>87902617
This is me

Beautiful mix of ambient and noise. Thanks for introducing me to this type of music.

The raps are flawles. Good flow, and the instrumentals fit the frentic rapping style. Keep at it!

soundcloud.com/ashlandsummit/nojest

your mix is really good, other than that i dont find alot of the tracks to be too interesting

Thanks for the feedback!
I don't listen to much modern rap but your music is high quality and the instrumentals are tight. Great work!

'Ghost' is really beautiful. Love the synths and the vocals
Great production, but its not really my thing still I have to recommend it to anyone who enjoys alt-rock
Very spooky, very atmospheric I like it a lot my dude
Heard you in another thread and RECCin this

Me:
Soundcloud(my latest):
soundcloud.com/trollkraft/sets/rymdvagen-till-tropikerna
soundcloud.com/trollkraft/sets/alex-pa-sommen

Bandcamp: trollkraften.bandcamp.com/

Spotify: open.spotify.com/artist/4z9yVG8lSOkNc50LbSbwgo?si=T67D80tGRZuJpV3Wbmghiw

>Electronic
>Synth
>Ambient
>Some sad some happy

Attached: spotify profile.png (500x500, 605K)

Also here is my swedish pop music project. it is supposed to be fun and not that serious. I think you need to be swedish to get it but I don't know
Soundcloud:
soundcloud.com/dodsknark

Spotify:
open.spotify.com/artist/7KhQx1vNmw5Igk2j4LwusR?si=ugfOnrT8TlitIbI2oaZ2CQ

Me:
You got great music! Your new song is very catchy and the vocals are beautiful. Greetings from Stockholm!

very tasty

youtube.com/watch?v=yl0ZbCMD9u8
>drone
>doom
>electronic

Attached: oie_21172633LJwKEYbJ.jpg (234x175, 4K)

soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/bodega-nights-prod-yung-cortex

>trap
>alt pop
>Spanish guitar sample

RECS

Attached: 1540414845458.png (2560x1600, 3.02M)