ITT: we pretend we are normies and fucking idiots

I'll start:
Igor thread

Attached: Tyler-the-Creator-IGOR.jpg (320x320, 20K)

OMG Tyler is a genius! Did you know he is literally gay, what an artist!

He looks like one of these dudes -- a rebel leader in Africa -- that you always see who, sooner or later, gets riddled with bullets and hung from a telephone pole as a warning to others like him.

OMG.. Hes GAY??? Damn.. He totally speaks for this generation. His new album is sooooo different and experimental. LOL.

Aphex Twin is a genius

Closeted gays

nigger looks like he cant breathe through anything but his mouth.

He actually really isn't you straight genius

I think I'd suck tyler dick no homo though

This a different kind of experience and a change of pace from his usual work, the production on this project is unforgettable, tyler has evolved so much since Bastard and Goblin. Only thing that's disappointing is that there is no rap at all. The thing I loved about Flowerboy was the balance since you have songs like Who Dat Boy and then songs like 911 / Mr Lonely. Love Tyler and after a few listens I may appreciate this album even more but for now the production is carrying the album for me, some beautiful vocals and instrumentals in this

can you believe jews convince anyone their meant to like this FAGGOT, GAY, TRANS, BLACK
(c)rap

honk honk

Attached: we truly live in a clown world.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

If you’re going to bait can you at least try and be funny about it

Billie Eilish is good

Incel thread!! OMG i love these threads!!

its an ok album user

I like shmuzak

Wow I love Pitchfork and Adult SSwim! I suck Anthony Fantano's big juicy bald weiner at smash bros tournaments

Only normalfags say normie

normie

>pretending

i DONt like igor durr

I'm listening to it rn and I unironically like it. Anything similar?

im gay

brockhampton, kevin abstract

god I love metal and parquet courts. these tyler plebs have no taste hahah am I right. God I wish my dad would send me more money for my art degree that I will spend on american spirits and shitty beer.

based

based

>I go against le Yea Forums culture look at how much epic I am I love new rap/pop album lol have sex incel

wow this is art

Rap/hip-hop music is in no way incessantly repetitive nor musically lazy. In fact, the most important and most interesting elements of MUSIC are its lyrical content and its rhythm. Also, rhythm is better when it stays perfectly and invariably consistent for 3 to 4 minutes.

Furthermore, classical music is a dated and irrelevant artform and represents everything that is wrong with "music". Classical music emphasizes musical education and training, which are bourgeoise systems to oppress the lower classes and to ensure the (erroneous) idea that people who have thoroughly studied an art form are the best representatives of the art form.

In fact, if you like or study classical music, then you actually don't know what music is all about. Music is primarily a form of expression, like painting, literature, photography, architecture, or giving oral sex, and it makes NO DIFFERENCE how good you are at it. All that matters is that nobody questions it.

Wow!

How can I upvote this?

My music taste is so unique.

My music taste is so random, I can be listening to J Cole and the next minute I am headbanging to Megadeath

i like some songs

All the music I don't like is shitty and you all have bad taste

My whole squad agrees that htis is the litfam best shit golden child

But seriously. I thought the album was just ok, but I found myself very intrigued by it. I guess I feel like someone else must have executed whatever this genre is better... Who should I listen to instead?

tyler's production and composition is great though. saying otherwise at this point is pretty contrarian and edgy

“Ayyyyy mang didja get dat new 2K game?”

um i like it

this shit is crazy dude
some of the most experimental jams i've ever heard on a record
this guys going places

Grabbed of some [spoiler]smashfag[/spoiler]

Attached: nigs cant grow.png (760x129, 17K)

i prefer igorrr

Attached: file.png (760x760, 1.7M)