Bros

It cant be beat

Attached: topten.jpg (220x220, 8K)

It’s really good but from under the cork tree is probably better.

This is mall punk

People like you will never learn. Incorrigible, I swear to god.

this album whips sack

Alive With the Glory of Love, I Want to Know Your Plans, the list could go on

I’M GROWING LEGS!
I AM THE SPIDER!
CRAWL INSIDE HER!

fucking shit

So fucking good. Shame they never did anything anywhere near as good as this, God knows how they lost their song writing ability.

I love the anti hipster songs despite Max being a huge hipster.

no way

>It cant be beat

like having a big shit

both 10/10 albums desu but i prefer IARB

I mean Max has said before and even written a song (Judas Decapitation) about how IARB was a product of his mental health being at an all time low and that he'll never release another album like it for that reason as he's obviously doing a lot better now, being married to a 9/10 with kids and all.

suppose being happy doesn't mean you can't make a quality album, but desu i'd argue that all his albums are good, but I think IARB is the most coherent album and his only one where every song is a straight banger. he hasn't released another album which doesn't have at least one slightly meh track

kys, this album is actually really good

The only other Say Anything album i've been close to liking was Anarchy my Dear, but that seems to be their most panned album. Some songs on Hebrews were decent aswell i guess. The rest i can't stand though, haven;t listened to oliver appropriate yet.

baseball is their only good album

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 1558276943186.jpg (1078x869, 429K)

>being married to a 9/10
>9/10
lol

>I worry about how this album will sell. Because I believe it will determine the amount of sex I will have in the future.
He was kinda right. Sherry wouldn't fuck anyone who wasn't the frontman of a band that has dropped a GOAT pop punk album (Jesse Lacey (Your Favourite Weapon)

Attached: sherri-dupree-tattoo-narnia.jpg (298x374, 56K)

maybe in its genre even then idk
plenty of better albums out there though

still its pretty good

>maybe in its genre
*blocks your path*

Attached: YFW.jpg (600x600, 93K)

I unashamedly listen to a lot of pop punk and I think these two are better
I also think Goddamnit is the pinnacle of the genre
Oh and PATDs first album is better too. It’s still very good

This album is terrible. Pop Punk is mostly terrible, Is A Real Boy is the only "pop punk" album i listen to

Their only good album is this one. It's God level album tier stuff, but if you don't get it it's ok

you're terrible

You don't get it this is the only worthy album in it's genre it transcends