ITT: Post the biggest losses in music

ITT: Post the biggest losses in music.

Heres why XXXtentacion is a big loss: Versatility! If you ignore his personality and focus on his art, it's quite remarkable.

Examples:
King
youtube.com/watch?v=mHDf-kelWG4

Save me (MO2)
youtube.com/watch?v=UMY1AFuun78

Catch
youtube.com/watch?v=vt2SheKaZm0

Teeth
youtube.com/watch?v=5ywT7U4Z5Gg

Attached: Xxxtentacion.jpg (800x1000, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmaEoFza5aChOE658et1d_VTFZlPFJslX
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE
youtube.com/watch?v=MzQaMlUUJqU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

epic thread bro

see u in paradise, king....

He was one of the more unique ''musicians'' in trap. Given 10 more years when he had improved his talents and stopped being an idiot youngster he qould be a good artist. That's what i think, that he had a future, but he had to be an idiot and act like an asshole and get himself killed, fucking idiot.

>Post the biggest losses in music.

more like biggest loser lmao

like you wouldn’t beeLIIEEEEVE

I agree. His naiveness that comes from being a young age is what got him killed. He should have always been travelling with security. Especially when he had gotten into so many fights and jumped many times in his career. Its seriously such a shitty loss to not only hip-hop, but to the music industry as a whole.. He could have been up there with Kanye.

all four of those are shit.
no big loss

How are they shit

lmao
are you 12?

Nope

this whole thread is me

he was the next lennon, cobain n pac rolled into 1

This. Had he not been killed I actually beleive he wouldve been pretty huge within the rap scene. Hes an idiot for not tightening security. We lost what could of been a unique figure in the music industry.

CLOUT
MARTYR

Literally every single rapper worth their shit has more versatility than him. He was absolutely trash and he didn't deserve praise for half assing several different styles of music. Plus diversity isn't always good.

Lil Peep was a bigger loss

You literally can't prove me wrong

all me lmao
>dabs

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmaEoFza5aChOE658et1d_VTFZlPFJslX

I MISS HIM SO MUCH VRO.

>he make stringy noise! he so different and unique!

Sure I can, he was a fag

Disproven

Wrong wrong wrong. X was NOT murdered for money or "clout". He was SET UP by his inner circle.
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE

And in case you need any more proof of this, realize Denzel and Ski told X to leave Florida multiple times. If anything, Jah was a victim of his own hubris, thinking he could stay in his hometown around his sketchy "friends" and nothing would happen to him.

rip jah

kys then

>If anything, Jah was a victim of his own hubris, thinking he could stay in his hometown around his sketchy "friends" and nothing would happen to him.
Holy fuck, so much this.

Arrogant little shits don't live that long for a reason.

Attached: notabigloss.png (510x588, 152K)

You literally just took Scruffy's review and said the opposite. This is some of the laziest bait I've ever seen but I took it anyway so here's your (you).

XXX was murdered by UMG Recordings who was assisted by Sony and Hollywood

Attached: scooter braun david maisel scott manson.png (1313x571, 690K)

UMG wanted XXX to own him like every other artist but was able to be stable without signing big. so they killed him after the recordings of the Into The Spider Verse OST listing

No. He was killed by hoodrats for being an arrogant hoodrat. His friends kept telling him to leave Florida and he refused. Plus, all the new evidence that's being revealed by insiders is proving most of X's inner circle (including his alleged baby mama) were connected to the suspects and new persons of interest.

like most composers, actual music makers who stay or made them selves self employed (artists/writers/movie makers too) are "freelancing" where big companies can be the person and name to ""work"" under for a "small" job. this plan to move away from their current "job" but still be in business. this gives the people who use to "work" at said place to actual take a bigger chunk of money from the company and return more or just the same amount.

the NSA has more camera's on celebrities for a reason, not for TMZ (which is possibly part of NSA or works for them) to report to the public or citizens about a person's life but to get/provide information back to whoever and to keep their eye on those who are "provided" earn money to not make big business choices or anything crazy like the current "empire" "elitist"

TMZ are nobodies they're just weird gossiper who found out how to capitalize on being a faggot

creating or using TMZ for information gathering on celebrities gives the nsa a legal way other than the president's "national emergency" to peep at their own citizens let alone their celebrities who have more money than the common folk which they want to monitor and make their money choices (they as in investors)

Rip Ryan dunn you will be mised

Alright god you can have Justin Bieber if we can have back: Jimi Hendrix , Kurt cobang, Chester Bennington, Paul Macartney, Ringo Star, Freddy mercury.
REAL MUSIC NEVER DIES BECAUSE IT IS REMEMBERED

Someone go to the Gardens of Boca and spraypaint "NOT A BIG LOSS FOR MUSIC" on this fucking mausoleum.

Attached: 190000690199_360c1cdb-4484-4559-9938-ac5b5261c33a.jpg (3024x4032, 2.3M)

the killing of xxx was to save Justin Bieber's career and ""investor's"" property along with future signed slaves. it's part of the joke on why people say "please take bieber!!" when it's the Music industry's people who give the executions. Justin Bieber is also owned by Universal via Scooter Braun

nice conspiracy

>X was killed for clout
>X was killed by demons
>X was killed by Drake
>X was killed by his mother
>X was killed by his friends

Jesus fucking christ, why the hell are you spending so much time speculating what happened to this loser?

I can't get over it and I'm not sure why.

Attached: peepprint_1024x1024.jpg (758x1024, 91K)

inbred? foetal alcohol syndrome?

drugs, lots and lots of drugs.

Attached: Dl8gaXdW4AAnTcc.jpg (683x887, 69K)

you can't get over losing a heroin addict? youre in for a rough life bud

Please do this anyone.

THIS THIS THIS.

That's a pretty weak idea for a vandalism gag user. I am not impressed

Attached: determined-conflicting-emotions-no-words.png (58x124, 4K)

Listening to these songs make me realize how much he missed out on interesting sound design. Nothing changes and stays in one channel, no panning, no modulated effects. Missed opportunity on all of these, so dry.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzQaMlUUJqU

X was a musical genius and I miss him like you wouldn’t believe

Attached: CA18C312-F95F-4AC8-81E1-127D57E0A81F.jpg (640x560, 61K)

We'll see him in Heaven, vro.

SYD BARRETT

>crying because a wife beater and overall sociopath is dead

This is why I fucking hate zoomers.

When i’m on my way, X hold the gate

wheres that same energy for Lennon? you only hate X because he’s black

ONE MINUTE ONE MINUTE ONE MINUTE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

go now

He is an angel watching over us.

Attached: 8443026101233456.png (598x599, 713K)

nah John Lennon was a piece of shit too lmao fuck john lennon

The manner of death doesn't matter, loss is loss.

Genuinely sorry if substance abuse prevents you from forming a connection with an artist or person.

CRINGE