My spotify student premium is done, and i'm not paying $9.99 a month, what do i do...

my spotify student premium is done, and i'm not paying $9.99 a month, what do i do? kinda miss the ease of the service especially when using it to work out

Attached: spotify-playlist-breakup.jpg (2000x1333, 377K)

Why premium?

hacked apk

download Tutuapp and use that to download hacked spotify. I've been using it for ages and it runs perfectly, except you can't download music but otherwise its perfectly fine.

Get a job jesus christ.

take the musicbee pill

No need to shuffle when listening on my mobile device

Have the option to download songs and playlists for offline listening which doesn't take mobile data

No ads

Very tempting

I will soon. I can afford it but I don't know if I can go to paying 9.99 after paying 4.99

the trial is fine. if you select another song before the one youre listening to finishes, you never have to hear ads

check out deezloader

Go on the dark web and by a lifetime account for like a couple of bucks

I did this and I don’t even use spotify even having this since I don’t want to put my lastfm info on an account I certainly am sharing with other darkweb people, also I prefer to download from redacted anyway.

On that note, you can do the same thing with Hulu plus. I’ve had the same account for almost 2 years without ads I’ve never even paid for except like the first $2-$4 bucks

>by a lifetime account for like a couple of bucks
where are they selling this?

Buy music.

>music isn't a luxury and I deserve it for free
Yikes no wonder your generation is doomed

10 a month for more music than can be listened to in multiple lifetimes is too much for you?

I don’t know how or why but it was definitely a thing on at least like alpha bay and agora, I don’t even know what the happening dw market is right now but I’d assume it would be on there too

I assume you’d be sharing an account, and you’d obviously need to have btcoin and know how to use a mixer and to be safe with buying from there, but other than that the selling of this is pretty straightforward on there, they give you a username and password

subscription-based media pisses me off

then use apple music :)

>he pays for music

Attached: 1368575823190.jpg (195x195, 23K)

my boomer dad spends more per month on 80-90s rock cds from the goodwill, $10 is a pack of beer it's nothing

There's a family susctiption plan for like $15 a month and you get five or six accounts. Just get a few friends and you register with the same adress and that's it. Ask them for the money of one year or six months, and pay it.

why are there still retards that don't know how to download music?

Spotify is very practical to listen to music outside. There's a lot of stuff and you just download it right away, instead of copying the files into your phone every time. Besides, it's just 10 a month.

i just use it for free. theres like 30 seconds of commercials fucking zoomers lol wtf

I just restart the app when ads come on. They won't Jew me.

you can't even listen to albums that way. you get interrumptions and the songs are sorted randomly, and even worse, the audio quality is awful. you might as well download the music directly from youtube

same to you, antisemitic dipshit. the one being selfish and stingy is you. and you might as well go back to your board

rutracker + qbittorrent + poweramp

true it does sound pretty shitty but i use it at low volume while i play games so it doesnt really matter for me

Kill yourself capitalist

deezloader. streaming a shit.

>he doesn't know how to get free .edu emails
Top kek desu

Attached: 1e353w.jpg (500x688, 92K)

this
fuck people who defend corporations and advertising, they need to hang

Yes? That's how goods and services work?

I'll do the world a good service by curb stomping your porky ass.

the amount of poor in this thread is incredible

t. spotify jew marketer

There's also stealing and systems to prevent or insurance, etc. it's all a machine baby

I used the modded spotify apk for a bit, but ended up just using musicmate and deezloader to download to my phone in 320 for offline usage. im gonna spitball and say that i have around two thousand albums and im only using 77GB of a 256GB microSD that i got for a discount. feels good to not be an applecuck
GOOD GOY!

i considered paying for Qobuz but its catalog isn't good enough, Spotify failed me by having a library limit though I'd probably use it if I actually listened to music outside my home anymore

mainly i pirate hq audio like everyone else

Spotty fy doesn't have enough Japanese music, I pirated that shit

I mean, why would anyone want to pay for it? Yeah, there's a lot of music but almost no money goes to the artists. I have the free version and I'm fine with it, but I don't think it's immoral to deny 10 bucks to a soulless corporations if you want to get it full in another way.

If I'm on the bus, and want to listen to something I haven't downloaded, what am I supposed to do?
For example today, I wanted to listen to Time by ELO, but obviously didn't have it downloaded. So I pulled up Spotify, hit the search bar, and was listening in a couple of seconds.

>two thousand albums and im only using 77GB
1 album in 320 - 80~ mb
1000 albums - 80~ gb
2000 albums -> 160 gigs
How the fuck do you have 2000 albums in 320 in

Just because you're a capitalist doesn't mean you have to be a retarded drone, boy

Attached: 1540347683957.gif (404x416, 204K)

slsk

most of it is EPs, singles, and also there is some file bloat because of tags and high res album art. i downloaded an album from google play with music mate at 320, and the files were fucking huge because the embed album art was like 3000x3000.

Apple music family plan and split with like 2-3 other people

>can't afford $10 a month

get a fucking side job jesus christ

Read Albini's article on the music industry. The artists get nothing from spotify. See them live or buy merch, maybe directly from bandcamp if they're diy, if you want to support them.

family plan lol

>very tempting
Just get it you fucking asshole.