FotB

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (856x478, 467K)

Fuck off toe sucking cunt

Attached: Reminderrr.png (1742x1192, 2.22M)

I agree desu

Based. His only good reviews are modern rock, he's the only one that calls it like it is

this is accurate. they only egregious wrong reviwes hes done this year are Ariana and Billie

more like BtFo

score should be lower desu

FotBTFO'd

Sage for unwarranted self importance ignorant.

I predict pic related will get 5 at best

Attached: the-national-i-am-easy-to-find-1551801830-640x640.jpg (640x640, 70K)

holyshit. i only moderately enjoyed this album now. time to tell the brosays

god i fucking hate the national.

based

Fantano needs a brick to the head

kek

You hate the best band of the 2000s and 2010s? That's pretty unfortunate for you haha

the fact that the tranny on the right has garnered a fanbase and offers (((advice))) is very concerning

didn't he give the same score to MVotC

seething /pol/tard

>liking the most boring band on the planet
there's actually one song by them i like and i get bored with it halfway through

she's smarter than you

He reviewed it using our memes. He still lurks i fucking knew it.

3/10 for me

Why is that? What makes him smart?

they're garbage. unironically unbearably white, i saw them live at a music festival and it was one of the most lifeless performances i've ever seen. the highlight was when the brooding singer smacked his mic stand down during a guitar crescendo

read book have sex seek therapy etc. etc. etc.

This album sucked ass. It sounds even more for teens than their last records.

strong six or light 7 imo, but i would understand a 5.

she's smarter than you, you're jealous that a woman is better than you in every way now go have sex with your girlfriend

>girlfriend
user dont kick him while he's down..

Good thread you underage faggots, G00t should seriously consider containing e-celeb shit to it's own board

you are absolutely cringe. your biggest critique of the album is some mental construct youve built around it in your own head

>unbearably white
very nice tie in to the thread topic user

Attached: 184FA8A5-F20C-45AE-8DDA-C11A2EC24F4F.png (470x470, 412K)

Lurk more before you embarrass yourself again

thanks for the meaningless reply buddy

Aha, sure, my knowledgeable friend.

Oh Damn yeah I forgot white people don't make good music anymore mb hol up let me throw on some young thug real quick

you sound pressed my nigga

But I love the White Stripes and Death Grips, respectively

got anything actually intelligent to say instead of

>lol underaged faggot shit buzzword buzzword buzzword grrr me angry

where the fuck is the igor review

Judging by the looks of this thread I guess we can't enjoy this album anymore, Fantano droning strikes again.

kill yourself racist

Based

He didn’t say it was bad, he said it was sloppy and a little bloated but with some genuinely excellent songs on it. Musically it has plenty of value, just as a whole package there’s too much meh in there.

Dad rock?

>unbearably white
Hey you’re just citing that Vampire Weekend song!

Attached: D6AB2CFA-30DC-4874-8E85-3ACB6C350051.png (1500x761, 322K)

ahem

white people make plenty of great music and i never suggested otherwise. sorry i find your inoffensive indie rock music targeted towards sheltered suburban kids sterile and boring

I thought this album sucked before it was cool

E;R and Metokur are just funny though, people worship them like ecelebs?

melon put good score on album me no like
>rigged rigged rigged
melon put bad score on album me no like
>PROPHET

I wonder why Sam Hyde made that list. He pushes no agenda, he's just a comedian. Don't really understand how anyone could call him a psued and not be memeing

Too high imo
Razor fist is a faggot

>He pushes no agenda
Lmao 90% of his skits are political

OOOOOOO

Attached: CB1B2040-21DE-45BA-A935-BF4CDAA2BC5A.jpg (800x600, 120K)

>Pan Pizza
Did I miss something?

>bad review
>and the thread isn’t funny either
if you’re gonna make a h8r/fantano dick sucking thread at least have the decency to be as funny as the leak threads

Attached: E671BB41-D698-47BB-AA39-04F5D7AC0438.png (474x471, 310K)

come the fuck on lad
I truly hope no one actually thinks this

polfag retards like you fucking love them and shill those unfunny hacks all the time

not a coincidence that it says "BtFo" if you rearrange those letters

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

what album is this?

Attached: 1D7381CA-D2D1-4955-A3B3-BECF3F80F500.jpg (365x416, 74K)

>He pushes no agenda
what?

You're Nothing

At most it’s a 4 or 5.
There are like 5 good songs out of 18.

Just as good as when I first heard it. This album kinda reminds me of Wildflower in a lot of ways based on the timing, theming and divisiveness and I love Wildflower.

don't drag Adam Neely into this

A little too high