SOUNDCLOUD THREAD

EVERYBODY POST YOUR SOUNDCLOUDS BELOW! PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK! I'LL BE SURE TO RETURN ANY FEEDBACK I GET

here are a few links of some songs i'm working on. ive been putting a lot of focus in my production and a lot less in promotion, but i think its time people start to hear what i can make. i want people to appreciate my art.

soundcloud.com/vanjotheinvader/ok-now/s-VxQeE
>(unfinished, 100% composed by me, no samples)

soundcloud.com/vanjotheinvader/super-funky-1/s-zTo4u
>(unfinished, small samples)

Attached: cloud.png (489x103, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dmn2398/wastened
soundcloud.com/dmn2398/wastend
soundcloud.com/lazy-eyelids
soundcloud.com/user-992454654/mon-son-et-lumiere
soundcloud.com/mercurysauna
soundcloud.com/kingshamash
soundcloud.com/reptilebrain/zero-carbon-monkey
soundcloud.com/volk6/black-lipstick
soundcloud.com/in-the-bottling-room/unexpected
soundcloud.com/theartinme/sets/apex-of-nightmare
soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/satisfaction-guaranteed
soundcloud.com/allinesik/spidey-vs-venom-pt2
soundcloud.com/chriskyl/buggy
open.spotify.com/artist/2N5GyBs8YpVo3ndUrN55pA
thommoot.bandcamp.com/
open.spotify.com/episode/4pNODkdJ01cOqH8bsHnGuM?si=Fh25VomIQX25ztA378dkyg
soundcloud.com/user-316138226/no-answer
soundcloud.com/terminalssociety/beta-testing
soundcloud.com/hoquinai/the-dogs
soundcloud.com/loforparqus/disposable-camera
soundcloud.com/pool-view/victory-formation
soundcloud.com/brother-fortune/please-dont-disturb-me-while-im-eating-my-corn-flakes
soundcloud.com/user-293803406/sets/playa-hustlaz
soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/chants
open.spotify.com/artist/2T1q9qBspo53fumBXrGnZe?si=Jje0Hf0DTPOXXahQ5h6yTQ
soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/radiogripz
soundcloud.com/bbwav
open.spotify.com/album/78wmKIXSfObn0n8jzYiG1r
bbwav.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/user-280977031/sets/shenzhen-global-disintegration
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwcf6VObd4k
soundcloud.com/24klover/sets/loverfield
24klover.bandcamp.com/album/loverfield
soundcloud.com/hooch-mcallister/heartbeatmoney-prod
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok now is a cool as fuck track.
REC

soundcloud.com/dmn2398/wastened

>melodic
>harsh
>wut

Attached: dmn.jpg (1744x1744, 421K)

soundcloud.com/dmn2398/wastend

Fucked up the link cause I am

soundcloud.com/lazy-eyelids
>alternative

always a cool one

Attached: sof[1541] downscaled.jpg (1500x1500, 593K)

soundcloud.com/user-992454654/mon-son-et-lumiere

>funky
>band musak
>female lead vox
>been away

Attached: valley of the dolls pic101.gif (451x411, 132K)

soundcloud.com/mercurysauna

newtrack

Attached: Brossedur.jpg (632x480, 61K)

soundcloud.com/kingshamash

>trap
>singy
>melodic

lmk what you think :) appreciate all the love so far- and hmu if you wanna collab

Attached: broken home.png (1024x768, 967K)

will be back later on to rec

soundcloud.com/reptilebrain/zero-carbon-monkey

>singer-songwriter
>melancholy vocals
>alternative rock
>stripped-back

all feedback on soundcloud will be returned

Instagram @reptile_brain_uk

Attached: a0907399532_61.jpg (1423x1423, 853K)

soundcloud.com/volk6/black-lipstick

>Ambient
>Alternative
>Shoe-gaze
>Rock
>Psychedelic

RECCS:

Attached: bl053 copy.jpg (1440x1421, 729K)

soundcloud.com/in-the-bottling-room/unexpected

> new beat
> piano
> relaxed, melancholy

Attached: ceiling.jpg (1033x1033, 461K)

soundcloud.com/theartinme/sets/apex-of-nightmare

>Lovecraft
>FutureSynth

NEW SONG

soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/satisfaction-guaranteed

>alternative

RECS:

Attached: popmantis3.jpg (960x960, 104K)

Here's the second single from my upcoming album "Spiderman: Redux". The album is based off of the Original Spider-man video game for PS1.

soundcloud.com/allinesik/spidey-vs-venom-pt2

soundcloud.com/chriskyl/buggy
>Lofi altrock
>NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW AH

very hard very cool very brutal wow wow wow. i always like ur stuff whenever i see it. very tuff. very cool. dropped a follow

really enjoy the atmosphere on fuck me up. very moody with a good handle on all the dynamics it seems to me. really enjoy the vocoder or filter or whatever on inside. ill keep an eye out for ur stuff in future threads

very groovy very funky ur right. i like the vocals cuz girls r usually p good at singing and u r so :).
very chill, i like the instrumentals and the trembling guitars

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 3.11.10 PM.png (711x542, 116K)

Love the eastern sound in ok now. Smooth production. I wish it were a little more filled out but it sounds nice.

Fresh off the cloud. Really melodic. I like the sample and the delays

open.spotify.com/artist/2N5GyBs8YpVo3ndUrN55pA

thommoot.bandcamp.com/

>Indie rock
>Indie folk
>Experimental Rock
>Psych Rock
>Classic Rock
>Grunge
>Prog

The album goes all over.

Also had an interview drop this morning
open.spotify.com/episode/4pNODkdJ01cOqH8bsHnGuM?si=Fh25VomIQX25ztA378dkyg

Attached: Moot points.png (720x674, 406K)

soundcloud.com/user-316138226/no-answer
Posted this today, just a quick rap I made this morning

soundcloud.com/terminalssociety/beta-testing
>Experimental Rap

Not my account, but we just did this track w/ the homies

Attached: 87c170b8b4c593243a81e19f2f3b0879.png (501x501, 209K)

soundcloud.com/hoquinai/the-dogs

Early 2000s-ish rock song

soundcloud.com/loforparqus/disposable-camera
>noise
recc:

Attached: lfpq.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Made a song with a beat switch, trap drums, and a sax solo. Contains screaming and rapping

soundcloud.com/pool-view/victory-formation

> Trap
> Jazz
> Rock

Can’t understand the words unfortunately but the production is super rad. More like this for sure

Love the flow switch up and the vocal switch up. Dope beat too.

Attached: 7AB3A10E-FF13-41D1-9624-EE71B8ED4CFC.jpg (750x722, 102K)

I enjoy it. Keep it going dude.

This is the first time I release something ever.

Never had the confidence to do it, but now like fuck it.
soundcloud.com/brother-fortune/please-dont-disturb-me-while-im-eating-my-corn-flakes

Attached: Brother Fortune.png (1400x1400, 117K)

soundcloud.com/user-293803406/sets/playa-hustlaz

soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/chants

something super different from everything else I've done before.

>screaming
>chanting guitars
>industrial folk..?

super super good one right here. I really love the drums, they go together with the synth really well. The drums are a great mix of digital and live. Super unusual mix of sounds that go together super well. Wish you guys wouldn't make your tracks private so I could like them!!

always a rec, check this out if you like hard hitting rhythm and harsh frequencies.

On fuck me up:
Immediately drawn in by the bass along with the guitars. Sounds kinda trappy but it fits super well. The vocals were initially super unsettling when they were quiet but once the song picks up they are SUPER well done and very fitting. Good performance.

Very good vocals. The instruments are pretty groovy too but kinda get lost behind the vocals in my opinion. Wish there were just a little more energy and punch to them. Still like the song, just the production that could use some work.

This is fantastic!! I love the groove the drums and guitar build. Super cool sounds and effects, you really build up an atmosphere here. The vocal performance is pretty great too!! I just think they're mixed a little too loud. It's a little overwhelming and for how much I love the instrumental on this it seems unfair :P
Still great! BIG RECCC on this one!!

this is a very dynamic and well performed song. One of the more impressive and cohesive things I've seen posted.

Really interesting project, I really liked your first teaser track. This is also pretty good. A little too grungy for my tastes but you're clearly nailing what you want to be making. Keep it up for sure!

I'm out of characters, will continue.

I'm on spotify too, if you really like my stuff.

open.spotify.com/artist/2T1q9qBspo53fumBXrGnZe?si=Jje0Hf0DTPOXXahQ5h6yTQ

Attached: chants.jpg (1867x1867, 613K)

continuing.

Also made a radiohead and death grips remix for fun if you're interested. Idioteque and lots of mc ride sampling.
soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/radiogripz

Cool grooves, but the textures sound a little too uninspired, except for the drums. Just play around with sounds and effects more, I'd recommend. Love the lower vocals too. Also the mixing needs work. The vocals are all over the place and max out way too much. some very good ideas here though! It's just hard to appreciate them.

fucking great photo oh my god hahahaha

always a rec for thom, super dynamic and well produced with a rollercoaster of energy up.

super cool, love all the noise posted in here. really grimy and some nice vocal samples. will keep up. recommend this.

You seem to really have your own style. I really don't mean this as an insult, but.
Your vocals when you're singing are all over the place in terms of hitting the notes, and the guitar line is a bit sloppy.

Despite all of that I still really like what you're making. I've said it before but your energy is clear and infectious. Keep the vocals however you want them, but I'd recommend cleaning up your guitar takes just a tad. Always gonna keep up with you, there's a lot of potential for you to make something great up the road. This is my favorite thing of yours so far. I just got to it, and the second half sounds great actually, in terms of guitar and vocals. Probably the cleanest thing you've made. LOVELY sax. Good shit man.

Great textures and mixing, but the song develops a little slowly in my opinion. Also a bit too much going on in the left compared to the right. It's a little off-putting. Definitely keep making and sharing what you're making though!!

Attached: mc ride.jpg (608x450, 120K)

ouo

soundcloud.com/bbwav

open.spotify.com/album/78wmKIXSfObn0n8jzYiG1r

bbwav.bandcamp.com/releases

>hip hop
>alternative
>experimental
>surreal

New album "Depths" out now! Have a few shows coming up in the next few months. It's crazy to see things actually come together.

This remix is actually fantastic. props to you for actually altering the tracks instead of just throwing vocals over an instrumental

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 12.42.40 AM.png (1102x1060, 1.46M)

thanks! That is exactly what I was trying to avoid, it feels so lazy when others do death grips x whatever remixes.

I really like Depths by the way, some really creative textures in there. The mixing on the vocals is great too, some others try to just max out their vocals for maximum iNdUsTrIaL. happy to hear some restraint.

oh and super cool pictures too, super uncomfy in the best way possible. feels slightly surreal.

>soundcloud.com/spacesforselfrepair/chants

This is spooky as hell but pretty neat. Wondering how you managed to record those vocals. Do you live on a farm by yourself or something? How were cops not called?

soundcloud.com/user-280977031/sets/shenzhen-global-disintegration
>IDM/Glitch/Noise/Vaporwave

Attached: album art.png (1400x1400, 3.91M)

Hahaha, I actually wasn't screaming entirely, just whispering really hard, if that makes any kind of sense. Then I smashed it with some digital amps.

immediately drawn in by the first track of the III. the synth reminds me equally of brian eno and pink+white by frank ocean. Super smooth and grainy at the same time. love how the bass comes in... this is really good.

just got to the opening of the track, this is one of the best things i've ever seen in these threads. great great great great job. wish it weren't so long so more people would listen to it :/

Thanks man, uncomfortable was def the vibe I was going for on this. The music video for Colorado fully embraced that lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwcf6VObd4k

Thanks dude!

Thanks man!

Do you think that's why no one is listening to my music?

The album comprises of something like 10 or 11 tracks but a lot of them are only 30 seconds long and they blend into each other so I didn't want to break the continuity between the tracks.

this is super cool. I love how the flashing lights seem to go with the kicks in the music. not sure if that was on purpose but it's a great touch. you're clearly super into it while recording and it makes it really engaging. The one critique I'd have is that the editing isn't quite frantic enough. Like, the longer you linger on some shots, the more it loses its illusion a little. It takes away the energy you're putting in and makes it come off as a little comedic. Still a great vid - I love the shot at 2:20 especially and when you spit up onto your face.

I'd throw down a lot of money on that being the issue. If I hadn't liked the art so much and the fact that you replied to me, I'm not sure I would've listened myself, which is a shame. Obviously the artistic merit of keeping the flow going is respectable, but in terms of *pure marketing* I think shorter tracks will make people more likely to give it a shot. I figure most people want to spend as little time as possible listening to other people's music in this thread, and the 8:30 timestamp could be the issue. The first track in 'I' is fantastic and not even three minutes long. could make for a good 'single,' maybe. Keep making music though, it's fantastic. I haven't seen angelic synths mixed with harsh noise like this all too often.

loverfield
out now :~)

>cute midi songs
>emotional (crying cat emoji)

i hope you’ll enjoy it for what it is

soundcloud.com/24klover/sets/loverfield
24klover.bandcamp.com/album/loverfield

very comfy and hype at the same time

Attached: loverfield.png (128x128, 25K)

soundcloud.com/hooch-mcallister/heartbeatmoney-prod

>hip hop
>dance
>jazz

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1500x1500, 594K)