OH DEAR GOD NO NONO NO BAHAHAAAAAAA

OH DEAR GOD NO NONO NO BAHAHAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556834854275.jpg (1000x2232, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/48193840/#48193840
vocaroo.com/i/s1PNeFFN1xtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off Ricky

Bruh... look at this dood

Animal collective thooo

My mans doing ehat makes him happy and you here trying to make fun of him, to feel better about your sad existence, i encourage you to atop looking at others and experience life more.

he unironically posts on r9k

la creatura

>leeching autograph hound who gets celebs to sign multiple pieces of artwork then sells them on eBay
>slut shamed and degraded some girl who he banged on r9k
>creepily took a pic of some girl he was banging to show off to Yea Forums

Bad guy!

Based, redpilled, and dare I say it, based.

>slut shaming

Oh god, fuck off

That board is full of normies pretending to be sad bois, it makes them feel good to not be as fucked as the other posters lmao, 15% may be serious posting, what the fuck does a guy who meets celebrities have to do in that board?, Smh

Thats what im saying, that board is full of people pretending they cant get pussy and shit

Ricky is alpha and refuses to be friends with females who don't fuck

Based

Attached: 1558147736995.png (658x5014, 853K)

Why are you so obsessed with this guy

>I don't like being friends with women I'm not fucking
Lol what a fucking loser.

>gets cucked and backs out of a deal bc seething
>has to use some commission setup to get a foot in the door bc no game
>posts dm screencaps to look alpha on an anonymous anime website

Attached: 1554502230474s.jpg (250x243, 7K)

I take it back, make fun of him please
>Im not the one to be friendzoned
>Cancels commission because she doesn't want him
Wtf is wrong with him?

Ha, I’ll give him props. This is good

Its bluepilled af

Lol. I was defending him too when this shit started. The loser deserves it lol.

Fembot here, what's his @

He cute

Attached: 6E11E003-BDD2-4C64-9919-2D3C7D3A5E1E.jpg (675x1200, 85K)

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/48193840/#48193840

This thread he made is just pure mean

how did this get out

Fembots dont exist, you are just a below average girl, still can get something better, have dignity, oh wait you are not the girl in the pic, my bad.

u cute u up for a commission tho?

Why am I jealous of him?

Legitimately more pathetic than the actual incels and severe autists on that board

BASED ricky

Attached: Untitled.png (1748x1566, 518K)

how do we know that it is him?

vocaroo.com/i/s1PNeFFN1xtQ

Didn't think he would pick up lol

double cringe

Hol up hol up
He made a fucking r9k thread where he thinly veiled his seething to brag about welshing on a deal over getting cucked and then he still bought the fuckin painting?
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OH NO NO NO NO

cuckholding is a nice fetish tho

this kid has severe autism

>thanks fammy for letting a nigga beat
>you fucked a trump supporter btw

holy fucking yikes

He got it signed by DG and flipping it

Attached: 537C448F-DFDD-4A24-A9A5-FF443DC96B3A.jpg (1125x1246, 281K)

>$600 for that piece of trash
the band is barely worth that lmao

Attached: 1530459101831.jpg (693x719, 72K)

I'm non-ironically a Trump supporter but why the fuck would you ever be so cruel to a girl who fucked you and just happens to be mad you negged on a deal with her?

Any girl I fuck, I'm very grateful of the experience and wouldnt be like lOL I hit That Pussy I WIN BITCCCH

Such basketball american type of behavior

This girl is amazing. Hey, Ricky, can I get her number lol? I'll make sure she's satisfied this time.

>gets pity fucked
>then cucked
>brags about it

lol

>slut shame
leave and never come back faggot

Tbh Ricky won

After a guy fucks a girl he basically has the trump card (no pun intended) on her for life

you need to realize a majority of online trump supporters are actual high schoolers/young adults who think it's edgy and cool to support trump. they do it because it's counter culture to do so and in their eyes it's funny. most of them probably didn't vote or are old enough to vote. why do you think /pol/ is the worst board on the site? it's because it attracts young autistic faggots like this

Good for him? He still made a retarded flex on the most autistic board then turned around and bought it after bragging about not following thru on a deal. Can only imagime how cringe the exchange was when he still paid for it after spazzing out and acting like an autist

They both had sex with each other. You're an idiot.

Sounds like she’s the one holding the reigns to your emotional state Ricky.

Actual cope

WHY THIS FAG EVERY DAY?

>dude sex has equal value to men and women

lol no

Sex is the #1 thing she can give a man, she literally let him inside her and the ultimate act of submission

He deserves to be shat on. At least until it stops being funny(which might be a long time).

>people posting about shit that happened 1-2 years ago and acting high and mighty about it
>people posting my old ass convos and pictures with people I knew

Who gives this much of a fuck, seriously? It was funny the first few days.

Attached: DDFF5DB0-8150-46DE-A0E0-6B18B299C65A.jpg (800x450, 40K)

who else waiting to see what the saga of ricky will culminate in?

Because Yea Forums never has good memes and Rickyposting is pretty based

Takes me back to the Moses Garza days, but Ricky is at least a bad boy heel with good taste

Basically this

why were you such a dick

Hoping for an AMA on Yea Forums or something. Followed by him promising never to browse Yea Forums again.

not much happens here outside the regular boring shitposting so when something small happens it gets overdramatic

why do you keep coming into these threads and identifying yourself as the dude everyone is shitting on ON AN ANONYMOUS BOARD

>Who gives this much of a fuck, seriously?

I think these threads would have died if you didnt get all autistic and post your ex gfs, the fact you're an autograph hound, etc.

Sure, Ricky.

get a job

Attached: euromau5.png (400x500, 351K)

lmao you know no woman actually thinks this right

>1-2years ago
sure thing """""""friend""""""

Attached: 1553447312139.jpg (820x95, 22K)

>this is the girl he commissioned the DG drawing from

thoughts?

Attached: insta.jpg (1125x2436, 717K)

imagine being this insecure of your masculinity

take pills schizo

he got friendzoned by a literal orc

Another ex of his

Attached: 1557347236388.jpg (1713x736, 285K)

>trick earl sweatshirt into signing something as a "fan"
>turns around and tries to sell it on eBay

What the fuck

Attached: 1558144435977.png (1155x591, 442K)

cool larp faggot

Is she Indian?

DAMN IT, RICKY

Attached: 1557960324187.jpg (2314x1258, 377K)

female (male)

>Ricky has gone on to be Yea Forums's bitchboi
>she has a pic with Barney the Dinosaur AND Ken-sama
wew

She’s cute, too bad for Ricky he’s too much of a spaz to have held on to her.

Why is she so proud of her tongue?

>getting will to sign 50 posters

Literally how? the fuck

Taiwan for 3 weeks tho

>not paying artists for their original work
this should piss Yea Forums off more than anything

Attached: 1462879957713.jpg (640x628, 40K)

how old are you Rickster? Like early/mid 20s? These are some young-lookin art hoes, buddy. You're not seriously that dude that hangs around local venues pretending to be an industry insider so he can get with young naive girls and nut a few times before the realize you're a nobody right? That ain't you right Ricky Ricotta? Rickadelic? El Ricko?

What you described is who he wishes he was, my dude’s personality probably puts off even girls out for the express purpose of fucking.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Yea Forums roast someone’s entire life this hard before

Attached: 582ACD17-40C9-4E4A-8A03-930B7289D6AE.jpg (569x510, 42K)

who gives a shit

>busting a nut a few times inside prime 18 yo pussy
>then she DUMPS you and a REAL MAN actually has a RELATIONSHIP with her and buys her gifts and does romantic things with, that must SUCK

whew lad

sure is reddit in here tonight

>then she DUMPS you and a REAL MAN actually has a RELATIONSHIP with her and buys her gifts and does romantic things with, that must SUCK
I mean he's here getting clowned on Yea Forums now you decide who got the short end of that stick

this.

Attached: 1557786827558.jpg (250x241, 25K)

Yeah, sex is great. But I wouldn't give up my dignity for sex.

That's how you do it. He knows what he wants, it's over so toss it out and move on. This guy's psycho fucking crazy but whatever makes him happy.

Do you really think that a dude who is traveling the world / banging thots / meeting celebs / shitposting on Yea Forums gives a fuck about what a music board thinks of him.

Sure, Ricky.

Ricky in full damage control

*tips fedora*

I treat women with RESPECT, sure these fuckboys may fuck and dump them but I will treat them like the angels they are.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold!

could you make it ANY more obvious..

>91 posts
>20 unique posters

epic thread

What about brandon?

>4 posts per user

whoa, that's crazy. i prefer threads where it's just 100 retards all posting 1 post and not having a discussion

you know that's not what he does right? if he was some globe-hopping pussy slayer why is he literally lurking all these threads making the odd crypto-buthurt post? he very obviously give a fuck , he's posting shit like in every one of these threads.

Nothing wrong with being a fuckboy. But I wouldn't
"pretending to be an industry insider so he can get with young naive girls and nut a few times before the realize you're a nobody right?" There's more to life than pussy.

>"pretending to be an industry insider so he can get with young naive girls and nut a few times before the realize you're a nobody right?"

You literally just pulled that out of your ass

He's been quite upfront here he's an autograph hound

Of all the people you met......why did you choose David Spade as one of your Tinder pics?

It’s more about having self respect my dude. Having sex doesn’t mean much if you’re constantly s e e t h i n g anyways. You gotta be hurting inside something awful to turn a positive experience into another way to make everyone around you miserable.

Real chads are people everyone enjoys being around and staying around. Even if you fuck occasionally it’s that seething virgin mentality that makes all your friends fuck off and all your relationships fail.

Seek therapy before you become this board’s Chris-Chan, Ricky.

Here's a message to everyone posting unironically ITT:

have sex.

like now.

David Spade tho

lol his tinder says he goes to concerts for a living and when he started posting here (he's the one who made himself a meme btw) he used to tell people to guess what his industry job was

itt: seething virgns hating on a guy who is paid t get laid

Sure, Ricky.