ITT: Bands with exactly one good song

What are some bands that managed to strike gold exactly once and then croak?

Nothing in Filter's discography compares to "Hey Man Nice Shot".

Attached: 71TYSZe1aSL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J24Mlk1nwVE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=-T9JHfbYqlM
instagram.com/p/r1ZjO8hWpD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, they have two good songs. Take a Picture is something special.

Filter makes me irrationally upset after I learned the frontman only made Filter after working in Nine Inch Nail's tour to rip off his sound and the frontman bragged about paying his bassist almost nothing.
That being said Hey Man, Nice Shot is a tune

jurassitol > hey man nice shot

Sonic youth

Well, they had two hits but everything else was just completely forgotten and disregarded.

Attached: music-crackerhires.jpg (3219x2400, 1.67M)

Filter is hillarious for me due to the whole NIN history the frontman has, I've seen some live footage that friend shared with me and we both laughed at the dude as he was trying to shit-talk Trent Reznor for the most bitter of reasons, while being passive agressive about it, of course.
And the videos had like 20 views or so.
I really wanted to give Short Bus a chance, but man, it's such a by-the-numbers album, it's a nice insight into what NIN could become if Trent wanted to be only "angery industrial rawk".

the sad thing is i saw them a few years ago at a metal/rock festival
looking forward to Filter and they were total shit. pretty sure the whole band was drunk/drug fucked. They were booed off stage after 4 songs. what went wrong?
>Hey Man, Nice Shot
they didnt even play this track :(

Haha they were probably going to do it as an encore

>They were booed off stage after 4 songs.
Fucking kek.
Also, this is from their newest album, thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=J24Mlk1nwVE&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=-T9JHfbYqlM
I FUCKING CAN'T, ANONS.
Wait for it.

Ridiculous statement

Harvey Danger

Their entire debut album is top tier Power Pop.

it would have been shithouse anyhow, so probably for the best.
i mean they were really really really awful, and it wasnt the soundsystem either. i think they got into their rider early, dipshit forgot the lyrics.
they played around sunset (middling act) on one the smaller tent stages.
meh

the only bonus is the same stage was later headlined by Living Color, which fucking rocked

For as different as it was, I always liked “stuck in here”. The rest of the album was pretty boring

Richard Patrick makes me laugh the more I research him.

Attached: richard.png (867x522, 608K)

Attached: 220px-Arctic_Monkeys_-_AM.png (220x220, 12K)

>the frontman bragged about paying his bassist almost nothing
Source? I really want to read about this.

instagram.com/p/r1ZjO8hWpD/

Attached: 5y8JJuK.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Probably in the Hired Gun music doc where Richard Patrick says to guys he hired as a touring band " I sit them down and say, I am not gonna offer you anything. You are gonna go on tour, gonna have a good time playing music I wrote, and thats what you are gonna do."
Then the bassist who was hired for the tour remarked "Laughable what we got paid. We were the lowest paid band members.” Patrick smugly states, “Stay on the bus, you dont need a hotel room!” Buckman reiterated, “I would rather sit home, and not be in a band, and not have to deal with them another day.”

lol

My Bloody Valentine
And it isn't from Loveless