Injury Reserve

Fuck it

Attached: injury-reserve.jpg (1500x1500, 297K)

jailbreak the tesla

aoty

Rap Tutorial could bizarrely make SC boomers grab a mic

(me)

*zoomers

more like this?

great album

agreed

This

Has anyone else noticed the selly-ester watts field in this album?

Injury reserve s/t > > > > > > IGOR

What does that mean? Genuinely curious

Oldhead
Meet new friend

Based injury reserve poster

>what if you could do the same for the whip?

Literally this. All the zoomers are shitting themselves over Tyler's mediocre R&B album while IR's self titled blew it outta the water.

10/10

true

Finished my third listen. What's so special about this? I mean, it's a good record, powerful performances and decent instrumentals, but i see people calling this AOTY. Isn't it a bit too generic for that?

I’ve personally just been a fan of their work for years and im from tempe AZ so i grew up around the same places they did i feel a personal connection to all of their work so it impressed me how much they came into their own sound in suchh a confident way

Though originally a single, I think Koruna and Lime is a great track and really encapsulates what injury reserve's sound is like. Also a big freddie gibbs fan so I liked Wax On quite a bit too. Loved Three Man Weave at the end. 9/10 for me, but I can see where is coming from.

Stating the obvious user

What's generic about it? Cause I think there's way too many styles/ideas executed well in this album to be considered generic

Fuck the oldheads, I'm explaining it
>It's a meme. Theres no such thing as a selly-ester watts field, in this album or otherwise. It sounds just enough like it could be a thing that if you post it with an album and add that little color squiggle at the top, normies will take the bait every time.

Thank you I think its pretty funny now