Japanese songs are awful cause they have no rhymes

Japanese songs are awful cause they have no rhymes

Attached: 1556460338074.jpg (700x700, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BnxenlVniLC/
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5961256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that tit gap

ew

They do though.

She's not using a bra, virgin

gay

Japanese music sucks

Faggot

Attached: 1557179241834.jpg (176x73, 2K)

Clairo songs are awful because they have no intergrity

brehs
instagram.com/p/BnxenlVniLC/

Attached: 44507608_339292753314555_2354092284109902040_n.jpg.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

What do these women do when they hit the wall and they can't attract likes on social media anymore?

You.Sex.Now.

Settle for some idiot, divorce later, and probably fade into obscurity.

that's not Clairo

Get married

Become pharmaceutical reps.

>rhymes = quality
what a babby tier way to experience music

Well she should

Imagine putting your penis between her breast and rub it until you cum under her chin and make a huge pearl necklace, lol wouldn't that be a nice thing ahah

ahah what a funny thing to say lol

Shut up, stupid!

Attached: 1558184835491.gif (678x700, 574K)

Goddammit I already have too many waifus

I wonder how sex feels like with a girl like that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
White knighting skanks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WIDE
OPEN
BEAVER

she needs to hit the gym

>pointing out that you are a homosexual
>whiteknighting

have sex fucking incel

Is this Tara Strong

>defending women

Attached: IMG_20190508_201411.jpg (750x1334, 132K)

better a roastie than a smeggie

Just a reminder that she has posed nude(amazing floppy tits) and has a leaked BJ video of her blowing Chad at the mountains

Attached: 1477116150177.png (900x900, 886K)

there are a lot of annoying retards that are women and a lot that are men, you realize that selecting the biggest retards to represent a demographic is the same thing the SJWs you hate so much are doing when they say all white people are racist and all men are potential rapists right?

t. Extremely angry art hoe or boyfriend of art hoe who only lurks here to boost their clout by pretending bands they find here are something they found on their own

Attached: 1345592383002.jpg (356x267, 49K)

why did you post a photograph of yourself

damn you got me that meme image of a dozen thots really does represent every woman ever in the world. you're never wrong anyone who disagrees with you is a retard how based praise kek

What a beautiful face

t. makes sweeping generalizations about the half of the population they’ve never talked to

Attached: 8uj67fvc6qd11.jpg (700x667, 58K)

Nice counterargument faggot

it's a good thing you have meme images to dictate your worldview otherwise you might have to think

Caylee Cowen, apparently.

They're trannies...

Who IS this semen demon?

Sorry I don't argue with women,particularly not arthoes or their cuck boyfriends when they become hysterical over something that makes then uncomfortable for 2 seconds

Might as well be trying to reason with a child throwing a tempe tantrum because you got him the wrong flavor ice cream

seething

I’m a single 24 year old dude, seethe harder baby boy

>they become hysterical over something that makes then uncomfortable for 2 seconds
yet as soon as someone says something that deviates from your /pol/ faggotry you reach into your epic libtard meme folder

Literal retard.

Too much Japanese pop is just a ripoff of Western music

B)

Attached: 1558223608365.png (892x794, 128K)

>defending women

Attached: b4bdab614cf4805519e64cd6136cf117ba1ffedfa18c4d5770647c01d86b8bfe.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

who's giving her the money?

You're not going to get through to the programmed, just save yourself the time

Sweaty neck beards are the ones that allow her to make a living doing that

how do you figure the guy mindlessly spouting >defending women and r/thedonald reaction memes isn't the programmed one

Wow it's almost like if you're a woman you literally have to be semi attractive and you're set

Attached: d763dd3fb724313e9bcb70d9dc1f9629--ramsay-chef-chef-gordon-ramsay.jpg (236x353, 19K)

wow, i wish men could do that

Attached: justin_bieber_2015_photo_courtesy_dfree_shutterstock_348418241_croppedjpg.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Biebs is a talented singer/dancer though

that's the fault of autist zoomers throwing money at her for being a pretty girl on the internet

>post guy whose stardom stems from the mindless consumption of vapid bullshit the vast majority of women participate in throughout their lives to defend why women are actually smart and capable

Attached: 22680dd12eaaea8c6459da83d6c7d054684749919175319e25cbd07b80a41f4f.jpg (750x560, 23K)

Leave Jimmy Nu-Male alone

Attached: 1863DDC2-BE73-4057-BEE4-65FDCC92DC97.jpg (1242x1576, 915K)

So what you're saying is...if youre a semi attractive woman you get to make more money and live in comfort than the average male? I'm glad we agree man

>if a woman consumes vapid bullshit that's women's fault!
>if a man consumes vapid bullshit that's women's fault!

No shit, so what
Tell men to stop being horny retards giving money to some cosplay bitch

>there are camgirls on the same level as Justin bieber

Attached: i-m-slowly-becoming-retarded-1227046.png (500x522, 115K)

I mean that's demonstrably true. But you should be frustrated with weak men enabling that bullshit rather than acting like a riled up incel

he can't dance for shit

>Catherine Caylee Cowan is an American actress born on March 19, 1998 in Los Angeles, California. She is of Russian-Jewish descent

dropped

>you're right that women literally do nothing in society but be fuckholes but it isn't their fault because men should just flip their horny switch off
It's amazing how you people bend reality to conform to your comfort

>women are bad because they're too successful for their looks
>no wait men are more successful
>women are bad because they're not successful enough

Attached: D8CRtMS_d.jpg (374x374, 14K)

how can you say that while twisting literally everything into a reason to sperg out about women

>man gets called a rapist and put on trial either literally or on normie internet for looking at a woman these days (if they don't look like Chad of course)
>decides to withdraw and fap instead
>wow what a weak man hahaha

You enable it, and yes you should control yourself. You give them their power.

>wow what a weak man hahaha
Yes
Very weak, and cowardly

Ah, so you're just mad at fantasy scenarios. Seems like wasted effort to invent caricatures to tard-rage over

>Jimmy Neutron has a cute girlfriend that cosplays Toga
>meanwhile I'm at my dead-end job shitposting about John Frusciante and guitar pedals on Yea Forums
Where did my life go so wrong...

My favorite part of women's existence is when men built literally everything for them and then they got mad and decided that was oppressive so they intstitutionalized that the only man who could every be allowed to even glance at them had to be the biggest Chad on the planet no matter how fugly they are and then shamed the guys who aren t allowed to even inhale the same air as them for fapping to camwhores despite admitting they serve no real purpose in society other than to confuse and distort people and project their insecurities onto their cuck bfs and incels

ok schizo

>women serve no purpose in society but men are weaker for wanting to do what is as natural as shitting and pissing
You're literally saying "if everyone held in their farts air pollution wouldn't be so bad"

chin up, you could probably find a sadbrains indie gf to sperg about niandra lades with

I've got some bad news user, it's not feminists' fault you can't find a girlfriend.

I sure hope so cause it's been 4 months since my last relationship and I'm sad as shit.

>women serve no purpose in society
Reproduction? Wouldn't be much of a society with no people being born.

Hh

Go to r/incels you make us look bad

Buddy women literally won't tolerate you even walking in the same direction as them if they take one look at you and declare that you won't be able to make them have multiple orgasms by just taking their pants off. The thing is, This applies to every woman too. Women don't have to settle unless they want to and that's usually only if the man has some kind of surplus of money or if they're a Sadboy faggot that can be used for social media clout who they cuck constantly on the side. If you're a bug fat fugly bitch you can claim you're being discriminated against if you can't find a hot boyfriend and nobody corrects you because they don't want to look like a misogynist

I can't wait for you to say "okay you're right but you're still wrong" again

ok schizo

Yeah dude let's keep making more humans that's been a net good experiment so far

Attached: rlxgjaq185v21.jpg (720x960, 50K)

I agree but I wish I didn't

No I mean this isn't even an argument. I know you're angry cause girls won't look at you but why would you work so hard for girls to also not only look at you but actively despise everything you say or write lmao. It's like you're making your chances go from 0% to -100%.

Have you been outside or interacted with society literally ever

>we should end the human race because a fag owns the napalm company
Incredible

Look, I lost the genetic lottery and I don't feel like killing myself yet so I post my grievances when I get a chance. The thing is, it doesn't make what I'm saying "biased". You and the other cuck already said I was correct just that the solution is for everyone to literally castrate themselves, which has already happened on /r9k/ to some extent so hey maybe you're right. But I don't want to become a tranny either so fuck it and fuck you.

Attached: mentalhealth.png (1016x790, 537K)

did you know that teenage girls want to fuck it the clown

Yeah

Attached: amazonunsoldfood.jpg (1690x3686, 1.1M)

Wait, you do know like, their entire language has 5 sounds? Everything ends in Ah, Ee, Ooh, Eh, or Oh
Or N sometimes.
Like, it rhymes way more.

Might just be bait though but just saying for the goofs that don't know and might believe the bait.

Or you could stop taking the most extreme examples and using them to form your perception of the whole world, quit your retarded extremist beliefs, and go be a normal fucking person. There are a ton of ugly women banging ugly men. Your perception of reality is so skewed by internet autism lmao

Who gives a shit.

people who think there's a such thing as being too ugly for women

Attached: tumblr_oyt74wuvLF1sc1yx7o1_400.jpg (400x565, 102K)

This guy actually has talent.

goodness, imagine this sexy titcow if she were pregnant and lactating

Aight start with yourself bro

He's a pretty attractive guy. I don't remember anyone wanting to fuck Tim Curry's Pennywise though

Attached: tumblr_p9asfa0eUl1un8qsqo6_250.jpg (225x400, 32K)

We should kill capitalists not everyone

user, you probably won't believe me, but I have been cucked irl multiple times. There was a period of my life where I legitimately tried to get better and go out and so on and in that time I had a few "relationships" with women. We never fucked and in the end they were always just using me and either were already fucking some other guy or went and fucked some other guy immediately after.

I was shitposting before but the fact is that guys like me weren't made to be anything in the world. We're basically byproducts of actual people being creates. It's like how Vienna sausages are just shit scraped off the bottom of a processing plant while actual good product is being made. I realized after everything blowing up in my face, including things outside of a romantic relationship, I'm not cut out for the world and I'm definitely not cut out to exist in what the world is becoming.

I ponder suicide every single day but can't so that yet due to having a couple of obligations still left, including an animal that would probably die without me. But after they're gone trust me I'm going to suck off a pistol and swallow as hard as I can. Until then I distract myself with shitposting and bitterness no matter how dishonest it is. I envy people like you but you already knew that so fuck it

Anyway, you're right that I'm a huge loser but what can be done? I'm never going to succeed I already wasted 3 years of my life trying and failing. Better to just withdraw and leave my failure on the internet where I don't have to be so embarrassed by it

Attached: MV5BZWM3ZWNjNWUtY2EzMy00MjJhLTk2NzUtNjgzNWMxYTY4YjRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0NjQzNTE@._V1_UY268_CR147,0,1 (182x268, 9K)

that happened too

Attached: tumblr_oxqa8kiclc1tumneio1_1280.jpg (1280x1045, 326K)

Blackpill : it IS your fault that you got cucked. But that means you can change your behavior and avoid getting in that scenario again. You're not some woe-is-me doomer cursed to never be happy, you're just had a bad break and now you're acting like a bitch. Learn from your mistake, don't dwell on it and be an incel forever.

Fact. Those bastards sure do know how to put a pretty face on their evil.

It's the same thing as arthoes wanting to fuck serial killers or soundcloud rappers or whatever it has nothing to do with attraction it's just edgy and gives them attention

Nah I don't care man. If I'm a bitch I'm a bitch but I just don't have the energy to try anymore in life. Even if I would have had great relationships with women my whole life there's a life of other shit. The cucking just hyper compounded it. It makes no difference to you so who cares

Attached: 21739964_1651102094914584_7427292775829132542_n.jpg (552x535, 53K)

oh no trust me this is real
most of the girls who do this are also too repulsive to attract men

Japan's first black singer from the United States.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5961256

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

BASED nicovideoposter

Based

fuck I love the tit gap
my first girlfriend had huge sloppy tits and of course at first I was like wtf but after a few years I grew to love them
now I always look for women with huge natural slightly saggy tits

absolute virgin

Nah it’s the jews fault