New Yea Forumscore

Look at this chart, then please fill out this poll:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeS6Na-URtDNB4N5Yiztt32lpiUJg_wUfEK536Wk303wChiyg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Attached: new mu core.png (2178x2804, 3.86M)

Add Pinkerton

tds was never mucore, nor queen is dead, little dark age and i've never even saw someone talk about psychopomp in ages
people say mpp and itaots isn't mucore since people been growing out of it for god only knows how long, future days? huh

Attached: whereyoucame.png (800x480, 202K)

on what planet is psychopomp mucore what

Wtf no Lulu!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!

Why japanese breakfast? Never seen them discussed on here

What, if any, edits would you make to this chart? reply to this post with them.
noted. i appreciate your feedback.

noone here likes popol vuh it's scaruffi core, psychopomp is literally who, otherwise it's almost accurate

>noone here likes popol vuh it's scaruffi core
people on here circlejerk around scaruffi core

25 albums shown and no Pet Sounds? No Revolver? They are discussed here nearly every day.

No Pink Floyd.

And there's that guy who harps on Close To The Edge by Yes.

None of these on your list.

Attached: beatles-sgtpepper-essentials.png (830x830, 846K)

LET ME IIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Attached: .jpg (474x474, 29K)

Danny brown's 2016 not 2012. And if you're going to include anything post-2010 that's not TMS then alvvays' selftitled is a lot more mu-core than twin fantasy, psychopomp, little dark age and atrocity exhibition. We have alvvays threads nearly every day for years now and Molly is certified mu-waifu. I don't care if reddit loves them now. Alvvays were mu-core long before reddit knew they even existed.

>alvvays' selftitled is a lot more mu-core than twin fantasy
false

Attached: 1550025508879.jpg (893x595, 74K)

>alvvays is more Yea Forumscore than twin fantasy
>responds with reddit-tier meme

A LIITTLLEE ISSS ALLL ITT TAAKEES
A LIIITTTLE ISS ALL IT'LL TAKE

please keep my beloved sweet trip away from Yea Forumscore you piece of shit

No Aphex Twin? At least put in Richard D. James or drukQs or something man

What are you talking about? I LOVE Popol Vuh and I don't actually care about Scaruffi.
It's one of the greatest bands, it's almost like a transcendental experience.

Atrocity Exhibition came out in 2016. This chart is probably the most accurate one I've seen so far. I'd replace Bob Dylan with Die Lit, because that piece of shit is sadly core now.

Daughters is definitely core now.

Animals, Revolver and Close To The Edge are more core than Popol Vuh, Pink Moon, and Japanese Breakfast. Atleast that's where I'd put them on the chart.

would appreciate it if you posted results some time in the future.

imho, popol vuh is a meme
tago mago is more essential Yea Forums than future days
I see no reason to remove itcotck from previous charts?

what the fuck?
stop trying to update the already good Yea Forumscore chart by adding your own shitty taste and removing albums you dont like.
pic related is the Yea Forumscore chart. it includes 90% of the albums listed in your chart and more, it doesnt need to be updated

Attached: mucore.jpg (1781x4325, 2.53M)

This.

>mac DeMarco
Yeah you need to go back

add something by brave little abacus. probably masked dancers

Fantano core

>LDA over Congratulations
>TMS over Exmilitary
>MPP over Strawberry Jam
>ITCOTCK is gone
>Gee Radiohead, mom let you have TWO albums?
this fucking sucks

Attached: 1556554166137.jpg (252x257, 27K)

are you braindead?

Atrocity Exhibition is a weird choice, it’s good but idk about Yea Forumscore. ITAOTS can stay.

Usually these lists benefit from having 8-10 core essential albums and 20-30 secondary albums. Pic related is pretty close to perfect aside from the fact that it’s cut off at the bottom.

Maybe put Twin Fantasy in essential.

Attached: 3BF4C226-D848-4D7C-9BD9-C1446B7A7ED9.jpg (1195x3060, 702K)

this, op needs to fuck off or at least add albums to THIS chart instead of removing them

Yeah this chart pretty much nailed it and discussion about Yea Forumscore should use it as a base.

that is basically just a shittier version of this chart

Yeah I didn’t realize somebody posted a better version until after I posted that my b

add duster - stratosphere. that album is getting talked about almost daily nowadays. i see so many people in chart threads have that on their chart. delete japanese brekfast (wtf?)

>bob dylan
kys

Accurate
this

Two radiohead albums is two too many

I think you missed the point of the thread, It's about whats popular on the board and discussed on the board. For examample American Football clearly isn't peak Yea Forumscore anymore, it always gets shit talked and it's barely discussed

if you want to include memes so badly, then replace bob dylan with Viper

I’ve literally never seen Atrocity Exhibition discussed on Yea Forums

If someone didn't mention this already put in Au Pairs album playing with a different sex in it

i mean, i like atrocity exhibition, but i dont think it belongs there

90% of those albums are never discussed here.

because Yea Forums now is a shittier version of old Yea Forums

what was mu 5 years ago isn't necessarily still so. There's a lot on there that can be replaced by more recent meme albums

yeh i really dont get the circlejerk for LDA, it was a good album, but Congrats was better. Really get the sense that its just a lot of ppl are either suffering from a mass delusion or hardcore baiting. cant tell

Also, no Carrie and Lowell? wtf

Reddit core

I’ve always thought what makes an album Yea Forumscore is the board’s positive reception towards it. Has that shifted to were it’s decided by the popularity/amount of discussion of the album now?

psychopomp, future days, queen is dead, popul vuh, atrocity exhibition, and lda don't belong here

This but swap MPP for STGSTV

>Yeezus over MBDTF
>STVSTV over MPP/SJ
>Wish You Were Here over DSOTM

Aaaaaand into the trash it goes

>no King Crimson