I've never met a person with good taste in music who didn't have a "scaruffi drone" phase, why is that?

I've never met a person with good taste in music who didn't have a "scaruffi drone" phase, why is that?

Attached: file.png (209x204, 67K)

because scaruffi is the pathway to many abilities plebs consider to be unnatural

Because you're lying and people probably have no idea who he is.

this but unironically

You don't meet many people i'm guessing. And those that you do you try to pigeonhole into categories to more easily proclaim superiority over them. This is the only correct answer.

seething beatles fan

cope

have sex

t. Korn hater

You're fat and people definitely have no idea why you go on living.

Fuck you Oasis hater

because if you don't like at least most of these albums you are clueless about rock music

Attached: file.png (1485x1455, 2.48M)

>no Ke$ha
fucking pleb-tier shit

i hate all of this apart from neu, velvets, doors, faust and pink floyd
what shit taste he has

>shit taste he has
>he
uh.. user....

why are scaruffifags so insecure

pleb status: filtered

>Scaruffifags insecure
a good 90% of Scaruffi discussion on this board is plebs and normies getting out in front of their complete lack of taste by calling him pretentious or a pseud

The more recordings surfaced, the less relevant the band seemed to be. Most of their music was disposable, an inept imitation of the Velvet Underground occasionally decaying into childish mayhem.

Attached: unassailable.jpg (525x700, 77K)

Possibly his most based opinion

that just means you browse mu too much

see?

this

>droning tourists
That's like being a double tourist.

rym trannies btfo

i mostly just don't like him because it feels like his great albums never extend past 1980
at best anything new gets a 7, it just makes for boring reviews when the reviewer is disinterested in everything

he gave an 8 recently, you just don't know about it because it wasn't to a memerap or indie rock album

That means you're a Yea Forums drone who is only impressed by the taste of other Yea Forums drones

Kek, sure i'm seething.

i mean you're not wrong
in the review for that album all he does is compare it to old albums he loves

Attached: diverse opinions and passion.png (639x447, 34K)

well yes the album was quite zappa-esque nobody is going to deny that

Let's not forget the gong-like vibes too

when did he review Third Side of Tape?

WHO CARES WHAT THIS FAGGOT THINKS???

HALF THE CATALOG IS THIS FUCKING STEVE ALBINI BILLIE EYLISH SCRUFFY PIERRE FANDANGO CIRCLEJERK BULLSHIT

Fuck you posting all this shit. It has to be just one guy.

I thought you zoomers were supposed to hate dad rock

why is he italian?

imagine caring about what this boomer thinks

Think his parents were

Imagine caring so much you make threads on Yea Forums about it.

Because Scaruffi is a shit music reviewer, and anything shitty related to music is bound to become popular.

Probably because you have a faulty perception of what it means to have good taste.

I have great taste in gusic and I've never read a Scaruffi review. never Googled him or nothing. I only know about him cos this board.

but i didn't make a thread about it though

>Brandon pulling out the "i'm more famous than her" card

typical

His jazz and classical list is embarrassing. If you drone him you are proving that you know shit about jazz and classical music.

It looks suspiciously close to Yea Forumscore