Steve Albini. Big Mac

Steve Albini. Big Mac.

Attached: steve-albini.jpg (881x1390, 137K)

steve alburger

Roast beef

Attached: 1515383528757.jpg (736x642, 44K)

Big Steve McAlbini

Attached: 657567.jpg (564x846, 34K)

this does not spark joy.

idk man seems pretty clean in there

d o e s
n o t

i get my explorin goggles on, check out them floop-a-doops

I consumed a big mac today. McDicks was across the street, and I didn't really feel like driving all the way to the supermarket just for bread and roast beef/cheese. sorry steve.

Attached: albiniKot.jpg (1336x1240, 404K)

Jazz has a non-musical parallel: Christiania, the "free" zone in Copenhagen. In Christiania, like in jazz, there is no law. People are left to their own inventions to create and act as they see fit. In jazz, the musicians are allowed to improvise over and beside structural elements that may themselves be extemporaneous. Sounds good, doesn't it? Freedom—sounds good.

The reality is much bleaker. Christiania is a squalid, trashy string of alleys with rag-and-bone men selling drugs, tie-dye and wretched food. Granted Total Freedom, and this is what they've chosen to do with it, sell hash and lentil soup? Jazz is similar. The results are so far beneath the conception that there is no English word for the disappointment one feels when forced to confront it. Granted Total Freedom, you've chosen to play II V I and blow a goddamn trill on the saxophone? Only by wilfully ignoring its failings can one pretend to appreciate it as an idiom and don the cap.

Attached: nonredditfilename.png (800x800, 595K)

steve asperger

why is Ben Shapiro such an oral-diarrhea-dispenser? i feel like he says shit with intent to provoke first and intent to make an actual, solid argument somewhere around priority #45.

albini on the other hand, cool dude. very intelligent. i like that guy. great guy.

Shapiro is a 5'2 nasally voiced jewish man larping as a cartoon evil genius

>save file from reddit
>"wait, if i post this on Yea Forums with a reddit filename they'll know i was on reddit"
>"what do i do"
>"oh i know"

I am very smart.

apenissayswhat?

this is way more stupid than the big mac quote

>the basest element
based

Attached: socrates.png (900x900, 486K)

wtf I had no idea Steve was that hung

mountain of a man he's a
mountain of a man indeed

>on a bus with black guys