Get in the van

>get in the van

Attached: henry-rollins-attacks-hipsters-608x441.jpg (608x441, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joe_Cole
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sell out

henry rollins is the most insecure ans easily triggered person on the face of the planet.

he is an example for everyone on how not to behave
>captcha is pics of vans
holy mother of kek

Look how hurt he looks and it's all in his head, his own insecurities, that girl was a fan of yours Henry, why are you sperging out on her and her entire generation Henry?

THE IRON

Give him a break guys, his boyfriend was murdered right behind his back.

More like Henry killed his bf as initiation into hollywood pedo cult then blamed it on black guys and police believed him since it was 80s

Didn’t know he shared a home in California with his roadie that’s kinda odd

"get in the house"

Explain this meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joe_Cole

You shouldn’t spoon feed it encourages laziness

>Cole was shot in the face while Rollins escaped thru the back door and alerted police
Coward abandoned his friend like a snake

Attached: 1445709465220.png (600x580, 572K)

I'll always hate this idiot for disparaging the name of the Air Raid Siren, the greatest frontman of British heavy metal, the voice he could never have

Attached: brucedickinson.jpg (200x200, 39K)

>lol at lyrics sonic youth wrote about Joe Cole

I stick a knife in my head
A-thinking 'bout your eyes
But now that you been shot dead
I got a new surprise

But I been waitin' for you just to say
The zoftig chick is mine
But all I know is you got no money
But that's got nothing to do with a good time

Can you forgive the boy who
Shot you in the head
Or should you get a gun and
Go and get revenge?

Joe Cole, who spent the last several seconds of his short life in pathetic, animal panic, had perfect taste in music. He was completely connected to the main stem. Hendrix, Stooges, Sabbath, Coltrane -- like that. He was a way out guy, a total Space Brother. He had a lot of friends yet was very alone. His killer has never been caught.

>a total Space Brother
What did he mean by this

>black individuals
who could've guessed

uhmm..... yeah have sex

He was just giving them what they wanted. Proof that he's not a sellout by verbally executing a greasy hipster who questioned his authenticity by bringing up his book.

umm... yeah grow eggs

Based

now buy my book

>jump in my car

Attached: jump in my car.jpg (1902x935, 142K)

Did he kill Joe Cole? Thoughts.

Get in the Man

john lydon of hardcore

johnnys more based though

What is the conspiracy here? It says it was black guys that shot him point blank. That wouldnt surprise me. Poor black disenfranchised gentlemen have been known to kill or beat people close to death for a quick buck, see the recent 4 men in France.
But it being an inside job? Also wouldnt surprise me. But what motivation is their for coles death?