My favorite album of all time is A Love Supreme

>my favorite album of all time is A Love Supreme
What type of person do you imagine?

Attached: file.png (1500x1467, 3.67M)

Either really good taste or a pseud.

a guy with 2 other jazz albums 1 is kind of blue

high school music teacher

source: had a music teacher who made us listen to this

Gotta proceed with caution and figure out why it's their favorite. If they think just think it's really good jazz music then sure whatever. But if they understand the spiritual expression and significance of the album then i would like to have a cup of coffee with them.

pretty much this.

An annoying Jazz head

Teen pseud who thinks jazz and classical are the apex of music but don't actually listen to anything outside of YouTube-core and reddit recommendations and don't understand the history, theory, or context behind the music.

Could be anyone. Probably not the rapist that was in the pub last night though. I doubt he has heard a love supreme.

Someone who fakes his interest in music.

Peak pseud. Pic related is the true patrician's pic

Attached: romantic-warrior.jpg (458x458, 65K)

This is the Kenny G of the patrician scene.

Me.

There was a recent study that said sex criminals are more likely to listen to jazz and classical.

I'd ask for their Top 5. It's possible that it's the only Jazz Album they've ever heard because it's mucore.

who wouldn't explore the genre their fav album is in, or the artist at the very least?

A based one

Likes a lot of jazz and can't get over how good this album is .Or just someone who only listened to Black Saint and this album.

My dad

You like cats

Attached: 1557740554570.jpg (1023x959, 49K)

>that's my second favorite, I prefer A Black Saint and the Sinner Lady personally
What type of person do you imagine?

someone who has only listened to three jazz albums and found Kind of Blue boring
admittedly I've listened to over 50 and A Love Supreme is still my favourite so far, so maybe I shouldn't be talking