How the FUCK does U2 have 3 bolded albums?

How the FUCK does U2 have 3 bolded albums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-211123_Chrome.jpg (939x1454, 333K)

Joshua Tree is a genuinely great album, U2 is just the band the music hipster community has come to a consensus on disliking.

Yeah I know, Unforgettable Fire should be bolded too

This.

it was unbolded recently

because they are a good band
or were anyways

U2 are good

They were always yuppie shit

the "U2 is good" meme is worse than the "U2 is bad" one

this, all the way up to zooropa they were based as fuck

Attached: D785894D-13B6-4DD4-B12B-DF1ED79D56FF.jpg (540x515, 32K)

They invented the whole WHOA OH OH OH OH millennial radio pop anthem thing so fuck them for that. You can trace it all back to U2

U2 hate isn't cool anymore, they were legit great for a long time

Yeah you're right
All their work between Boy to Zooropa should be bolded

this desu

I don't use RYM what does bolded text mean

>rym

It means it's in the top 10,000 releases.

Above 3.7

U2 is the official musical b(r)and of Apple, of course they have three bolded albums

Hating U2 for spawning Coldplay and Imagine Dragons is like hating Nirvana for Nickelback

Because they're great albums you uncultured mongoloid

Both are true because they started off good and became bad

zoomers grew up with shitty U2 and know them as the apple band, can you really blame them for the hate
not even kendrick could save them

Not true

I would have probably hated them based on the 00s radio singles if my parents didn't have the 80s albums

If you hate Sunday Bloody Sunday go fuck yourself

If I could, you know I would.
If I could, I would, get it bold.

Bad is so fucking good

The whole album seems really underrrated. Surprised Yea Forums sleeps on it considering Brian Eno is all over it.

Yeah it's very good post punk
I can understand some here not liking Joshua Tree because they went for more stadium anthems but I think Yea Forums would really like Unforgettable Fire

i was born in 1995 and i don't blame anyone around my age for disliking them. i loved it but unless you consciously make an effort to explore their earlier material they seem like the worst thing ever shoved down your throat if their late career and all the jokes are all you know of them.

This
I was born in 97 and I knew about U2's early stuff from my parents but also knew the bland 00s radio shit like beautiful day, south park, and all the apple shit.

Seeing the red rocks video of Sunday Bloody Sunday on vh1 classic at 7 am before school in 2008 made it so I could never fully hate them. If I only knew the 00s stuff + the free iPhone shit I'd probably despise them.

based zoomers

What? It's just a text formatting.

The Kendrick feature was surprisingly good

Because Achtung Baby is genuinely fantastic

Yes it's a 10 for me
Love The Fly and Mysterious Ways

everything between Boy and Zooropa is gold. I'm surprised Yea Forums hasn't figured out Achtung Baby and Zooropa are based