Yea Forums lied

not bait
why does everyone shit on this album?
it's not terrible and sylvia is a great track.

Attached: hispice.jpg (151x151, 5K)

It’s not bad who said it’s bad

zoomers happened. shit used to be Yea Forumscore but the kiddies took it off and put it in the essentials because m-muh death grips

the entirety of mu

fpbp

it's a masterpiece. What idiot told you different?

it's a good album, I still enjoy it for what it is

People are idiots when do you trust your own judgment? Of course it’s s good album, that’s why people talk about it

>It's a "it's just about universally seen as good so Yea Forums will trash on it to look cool or for the lulz" episode

i specifically remember wanting to listen to this album because of the multitude of posts that described it complete trash, but if i am mistaken, that's good to know

that is true, how it's seen on less and less of essential charts made today, but there must be a reason why this specific album was removed

its a classic, its the zoomers who trash on it

Attached: 6727E16A-1B99-401C-8BA3-DE8EE60515DF.jpg (750x1053, 514K)

They replaced it with TMS because it was the weakest out of all them. People shittting on it because tastes have changed. Most people from 2010 - 2014 have left the board and were replaced by people with different tastes. all of Yea Forumscore gets shit on constantly.

it was around early last year when there was a bunch of hospice posts, debating whether or not it's a good album. many people expressed that they were disappointed

It's mostly ok but I fucking hate Epilogue. Wake would've been a perfect closer. Burst Apart was just a better album all-around.

Most criticism I've seen boils down to "emotionally dishonest basedboy whine LARP about cancer waifu, puts his failed relationship on par with cancer the cuck". unironically 2deep4/mu/ or doomed as easy buzzword bait
That aside, this form of indie in general is less popular now too. I'm always going to have a soft spot for it though.

it's also zoomers who are reviving it
t. zoomer who likes it

Can't listen to this anymore without thinking of spitty vocals. Fuck.

i hate this album

Fantano hates the album. Everyone here parrots fantano. There's your answer

it used to be Yea Forumscore
then some guy spammed about it being shit nonstop one summer and it turned into a meme and then the newfags didn't know it was a meme

I love it but can't listen to it anymore because of my ex. Familiars is their best album anyway

Fucking zoomers.... There was a time when the whole catalog was filled with Hospice, it was like Igor x 3

Epilogue is the best song on the album you mega-plen

Attached: 1525786988638.png (329x374, 299K)

hospice came out less than 2 months after the MPP craze which was to date the biggest shit show Yea Forums had ever experienced. in an attempt to recreate the same magic we had just experienced with the release of MPP antler fans started spamming hospice non stop. it was a forced meme and only newfags fell for it

op here, so i got baited

hospice was removed because it was fast-tracked to like core Yea Forumscore (the very top row of essentials chart) in a year when MPP had blazed up there very quickly. when DG came on the scene, hospice got knocked off for it and largely didn't recover because it had been completely spammed for all of 2009 and 2010 and people got overly sick of it. would have been perfectly safe if it had stayed tucked into the p4kcore part of the chart, but hospiecefags were incredibly fucking annoying so anyone who didn't love it got really irritated with it

I don't really know any other albums that deal with toxic women.

>inb4 "toxic"
It's the best word to describe those type of women.

I like their other albums more. Familiars and Burnt Apart are just kind of better in my opinion. Burnt Apart especially after we put our dog to sleep. God that was sad.

Havent been on Yea Forums since 2011. Who are zoomers?

people born in the late 90s-early 00's i believe

the generation after millenials. they're currently between the ages of 15 and 25. as an aside, we're not actually the Fortnite generation, that would be gen alpha, which doesn't yet have a meme name since they're still children

kill yourself

>gen alpha
more like gen soi

Attached: 76A312B6-CC00-4A6B-9614-CEA1434E7E4F.png (800x750, 106K)

not true, if it cant be played while playing fortnite, zoomers wont touch it

see

when will you faggots learn
Yea Forums
Yea Forums
Yea Forums
All of the "opinions" shared by these boards are either garbage or bait

if you enjoy albums like this you should unironically get your testosterone levels checked

Its 2019 dumbass