My ipod classic is dying. what are the best mp3 players?

my ipod classic is dying. what are the best mp3 players?

Attached: apple-ipod-classic.jpg (1400x1400, 242K)

256gb iphone 8

>mp3 player

>mp3 player
Time for bed grandpa

How does it feels to be stuck in 2008 ?

thats the meme! heh heh freakin zoomers...

how does it feel to be an ignorant cunt who can't acknowledge that headphones with a high resistance exist and portable audio players allow them to be used? fuck your fashion-statement smartphones and shitty earbuds, zoomer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

ITT: Zoomers with a $10 a month Spotify subscription for their 50 song playlist that they listen to on repeat for 3 years

kek

Attached: 1555794108094.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Ask they are usually good for autistic stuff

i used to be on the mp3 player pill but then I realized I could fit all of the music I was listening to at the time on a 64gb smartphone and just swap out stuff i'm not listening to with new stuff that I am listening to when it gets full.
you don't have to carry two different devices any time you go in public and you look way less autistic.

Imagine being a loser walking around with a phone, MP3 player, a portable amp and gigantic headphones.

sansa clip
never owned it, ive just heard it's the best one that's not an ipod classic

you'd get bullied for using that

>headphones with a high resistance

Attached: 1393049220502.jpg (540x720, 105K)

mp3 player? you mean a phone?

I used a clip+ from launch until they were discontinued and now I use a sport. Still waiting on that bullying.

Cowon Plenue D/D2

Limited storage? Yup.
Dated interface? Yup.
Confusing menus? Yup.
Bulky and unfashionable? Yup.
Four times as expensive as a standard player? Yup.

Fidelity that will make you fucking weep? 100-goddamn-percent.

For FLAC/OGG playback, there's absolutely nothing that comes remotely close.

Attached: oEasSve5Xforj3p3Atiof3-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 30K)

Get a new one, they're only like $60, or replace the battery for less than that.

This happened to me a few months ago OP. The absolute best way to go is to get an iPhone and use a little-known feature in iTunes called iTunes Match. It costs $25 a year but iTunes syncs your whole music library to iCloud and then integrates it into your iPhone's Music app and allows you to stream your library wherever you go. It's especially useful if you have stuff in your iTunes that aren't available on big-name streaming services. Like Apple Music or Spotify, you can download records to your phone for offline listening, but if you don't need to, you have your whole library at your fingertips for $2 and it doesn't use a shred of your iPhone's memory. It also automatically updates as soon as you import things into iTunes, it's really like having a Classic but better.

The only downside is that it streams in 256kbps, but if you can stand that you'll be set up for life, or at least until Apple discontinues iTunes Match.

I've heard Fiio is pretty good
>not just putting the fucking files on your phone

the patrician's choice