RYM / Sonemic general

Motherland edition

Attached: stalin-music.jpg (468x700, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/user/show/87132589-grimescuck
rbt.asia/mu/search/text/sal life accomplishments/
rbt.asia/mu/thread/85388522/#85399584
youtube.com/watch?v=oaN1kq4qIIQ
rateyourmusic.com/~Antisal
rateyourmusic.com/~flyindevil
rateyourmusic.com/~GarbageNight
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/87615356/#87621381
rbt.asia/mu/thread/64516826/#64516826
rbt.asia/mu/thread/70680981/#70690345
rbt.asia/mu/thread/66593037/#66595832
rbt.asia/mu/thread/87396838/#87399035
rbt.asia/mu/thread/64532230/#64533834
rbt.asia/mu/thread/87153665/#87155275
rbt.asia/mu/thread/84966174/#84972562
rbt.asia/mu/thread/87488714/#87492009
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/87153665/#87154939
rbt.asia/mu/thread/75365697/#75404100
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/mu/image/1509/15/1509154822536.jpg
rbt.asia/mu/thread/71321413/#71321513
rbt.asia/mu/thread/87071401/#87072811
rbt.asia/mu/thread/75959704/#75959730
rbt.asia/mu/thread/64532230/#64534003
rbt.asia/mu/thread/87602540/#87615321
rateyourmusic.com/board_message?message_id=7306287
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/87602540/#87606865
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/87602540/#87614465
rbt.asia/mu/thread/69589960/#69589960
rateyourmusic.com/film/ana/
rateyourmusic.com/list/sodr2
rateyourmusic.com/~Kalini
rateyourmusic.com/collection/Masterlordbigman/reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

therapy edition

hows therapy

t. sal
tankie bastard

what is it about an anonymous music site that attracts so many racists

give me good communist music

my therapist told me to stop listening to so much EAI

Used To Troll People By Sending Screamers Now I Get My High From Inciting Internet Race Wars

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Motherland

why does sal get so mad when people mention his therapy? he shouldn't broadcast his personal life here if he doesn't want to get laughed at

group xex
red army choir
chinese and north korean agitpop

I think it's more that RYM attracts a lot of pseudo-intellectuals, and /pol/ is choke-full of them.

Attached: IMG_0961.jpg (750x181, 30K)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Attached: WAAAAAAAAH.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

I'm not racist I just like Burzum shirts bro

RYM is disgusting

redpill me on burzum did he (rightfully) deny nanking or what

calling someone out for attempting to deviate from the debate =/= getting mad

upvoted!

oh wait thats merzbow nevermind hehe

based

i just want to be the first to say that north korean pop is beautiful

So what is Sal's mental disorder?

Yes

hows therapy

THE PSEUD FLOOD

might as well link a copy of the dsm5

his diagnosis is officially dadrocker

t. nigger

best guess is BPD
more common in women but known to happen in men

attempting to diagnose people over the internet would be a fatal abuse of psychiatry.

autism

especially people you’ve never had a face to face conversation with.

speculation is not diagnosis
hows therapy

i guess if you manipulate it like that then yeah sure

>when so many people tell you that you have a mental illness that you have a canned response ready
might be time to reflect

These threads get boring when they become purely about Sal.

oh you mean like how trannies encourage kids to take hormone replacement therapy on discord?

hows therapy

you can’t psychoanalyze people you’ve never met.

hows therapy

nobody should be diagnosing people over the internet, including them.

It was better when it was about katelynn everybody already knows everything about sal

what does that have to do with anything

can somebody please make an updated version of this chart

Attached: 1558249547347.png (1536x1200, 488K)

literally nothing at all lol

how about you make an updated version of your ass

what would 2016 sal think of current year sal

Attached: 1463379160526s.jpg (187x250, 6K)

>red army choir
>literally just old slavic folk songs cloyingly oversung by some baritone guy
>see? communists have good, creative music too!

it's just music recs dude you don't have to make everything about how much you hate communism

Instrumentalists: Derek Bailey Don Cherry Evan Parker Jacques Brel Justin Broadrick

Producers: Grimes Kanye West Rob Brown/Sean Booth Steven Stapleton 中田ヤスタカ

Bands: Esoteric Gong Liturgy Swans This Heat

Composers: Дмитpий Шocтaкoвич Edgard Varèse Iannis Xenakis Morton Feldman Olivier Messiaen

Labels: Crass Records Hessle Audio KAIROS On-U Sound SM Entertainment

Visual Artists: Alberto Burri Anselm Kiefer Giovanni Boldini Vilhelm Hammershoi Yves Tanguy

Directors: Aндpeй Tapкoвcкий 幾原 邦彦 Սերգեյ Փարաջանով 園子温 蔡明亮

Authors: Georges Bataille Gertrude Stein Henrik Ibsen Samuel Beckett 丸尾 末広

carefully selected

which quarter of 2016?

why are there so many people sucking sean's dick now

lmao

>Aндpeй Tapкoвcкий 幾原 邦彦 Սերգեյ Փարաջանով 園子温 蔡明亮
BOI IF YOU DON'T

artisanal taste like an artisanal craft beer

oh right he changes his opinions every 3 months

Sal can you post your daily workout routine and diet? i want to get swole as well

goodreads.com/user/show/87132589-grimescuck

Yes, that's the joke.

holy cringe

It's hilarious how James read one or two books by the first few authors he encountered who would give him cred and declared them his favorites.

does he even know how to read any of those

hes done that with everything desu

Dropped Out Of College Because My Professor Said I Didn't Understand Marx, My Therapist Disagrees

Remember when sal was fascist?

writing them in the original languages is more authentic and bohemian

(he didn't remove it)

Attached: mf.png (350x140, 17K)

Remember When Sal Was A Classical Liberal?

Oh god yes didn't he defend the US founding fathers and shit

if you spend most of your free time reconsidering your beliefs in an effort to learn and reach truth then it’s only natural that you’d change your opinions on something, however frequently.

what do u think sal will become next

hows therapy

isn’t that what classical liberals do

full anprim

Trans

dead from overdose

funny how they're the only thing commies hate more than nazis

Remember When Sal Hated Trannies And Made A Parody Account Named ~Sally

all three of these

remember when he hated blacks (still does)

*steroid overdose

it's sort of frustrating to see these reviews - 'dark ages hymning and bell ringing,' seriously? there's nothing 'dark ages' about it, even from a historical standpoint (modern russian/slavic bell ringing and liturgical chant began in the 15th century for god's sake)

not to mention the fact that everyone upvoted byzantine chant when it's like, factually not, except for like twenty seconds in one track where they do a hymn in the old modes. byzantine chant has not been sung in russian (or other slavic) orthodox churches since perhaps the tenth century after the conversion of the kievan rus - it pretty quickly evolved to znammeny chant, and now since the liturgical rework and switch to polyphony under patriarch nikon the chant has absolutely nothing to do with byzantine chant at all. but you posers like 'byzantine' because of its ancient and mysterious connotations, and dont bother to actually learn things or understand why people care about them

i'm not sure what the creators of this were trying to do, but they've taken the atmosphere of orthodox christian liturgy, at times by performing it, and turned it into what all these outsiders have interpreted as some 'mysterious' thing thats oh-so-mystical. whatever the case, those people are entirely missing the mundanity of it, not how it is something to discover for those looking for something 'moody'

trivializing people's heritages for one's image without actually bothering to try to understand or learn about them and how they work is disrespectful, colonialist, and orientalist. you are alienating millions of people by acting like their daily experience is some Experience you're cool for being into. it wouldnt be okay with african music (and dont get me started on how rym treats african music) and it's not okay with religious music from eastern christians either. you can still like this album, you can still love orthodox liturgical music, but please, please stop using it for your image if you don't know a thing abo

remember when he smoked meth and filmed himself stealing from a gas station

based

based jmarvin

remember when he filmed himself harassing some kids at the park and yelling "snordine" at them

based imo, the word snordine is pretty funny sounding

Leave Sal alone
Sal's My Pal

SNORDINE

link?

remember when he gave his little brother the same drugs that lead his big brother to suicide

>sal
>has been updating theories of who is a complete stranger to him for like half a year while harboring empirically paranoiac fantasies other strangers are that stranger in disguise and regularly like it's some pavlov shit and all over what actually looks like a fairly tame series of chatlogs about daily bs even though now he literally cannot function without living and breathing these tired arguments over obvious principles of conversation forthcoming from this one week of serotonin syndrome, perpetuating baseless accusations of pedophilia (?) and supposed cruelty and social engineering in the face of numerous efforts to explain drugs are not your answer whilst forcibly commanding this said stranger to harass and film antiwarhol for his entertainment, cum tributing a 16 year old girl's pic of 5000 followers (and elaborating sex fantasies of her often) and making dozens of these posts that seem to start with, "I'm so glad to be out", "i'm so glad to be past that" of blatantly manipulative content and then just repeating this schedule like a robot to increasing numbers of people in increasingly disconnected proportions all day and that's STILL his life even after starting college apparently

>being this mad about people enjoying chants

rbt.asia/mu/search/text/sal life accomplishments/

>95 posts
>23 posters

There’s something truly toxic and self-destructive about these threads.

it's all in the past bro

he's changed

if sal was truly based he'd dox that little weasel nazi friend he used to have

i can’t find anything on linkshander. he hasn’t revealed anything.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/85388522/#85399584
name a more cringe post

hows therapy

>be barely-known, non-controversial RYMer
>search your username in the archives
>people haven't just talked about you, they've posted links to your non-RYM accounts there should be no way for them to find
what the fuck

Attached: th.jpg (474x465, 20K)

What do the trannies think about Igor?

>wow sal is ugly as fuck

damn fantano is savage

this is why you don't homeschool your kids

i thought this was crystalbird at first

snordine

L "Y" J ???

that boy needs therapy

Attached: 1502936764890.jpg (269x475, 20K)

how do i approach a female rymer who i want to fuck

Depends. Is she female or "female"?

do you not realize how generals work

check em

Fry Me Up Some Dubs AntiWonton

Bitch

rateyourmusic.com/~Antisal

These threads are the best. Music is my life and I love rating it.

based bitch poster

word

Based Red Fascist like Sal

I'll Have What He's Having

hurry b4 sonemic lunches

rp me on antigona

new official ranking AntiWarhol approved

Attached: rym.png (1152x648, 19K)

based l "y" j

e

based e poster

Attached: 1535002837941.png (330x167, 4K)

Bruhnemic

Will the real L "Y" J please stand up?

Bitchwave

>I am also interested in immersing myself with Korean culture and learning the Korean language.
what did he mean by that?

Attached: patty hitler.jpg (714x537, 66K)

TEFL teaching english as a foreign language - many don't know the host language that well but can still accomplish this task

Hi, my name is Pate and I am a normal functioning social individual.

I recently opened a bar for all my friends to hang out in. I spend most of my free time there, so I rarely uselast.fm.

Post-onkyo, musique concrète, sound sculptures (and other stuff hated by the people with low musical IQ who are easily susceptible to hype) used to be my favorite genres, but all I listen to these days is meme rap.

I like surgically enhanced, manufactured, soulless, personalityless Koreans so k-pop is cool too.

I rarely watch anime now, but I watch a lot of movies. Foreign is my favorite genre.

this man is ugly

I WANT ANY AND ALL ASIAN COOCHIE SO FUCKING BAD PLEASE MA'AM

>Sally
lol no, it was literally ~tranny and he used it to harass old rym trannies like t_j through PMs. publically shaming that portraits faggot was pretty neat too.

story?

rateyourmusic.com/~flyindevil

rateyourmusic.com/~GarbageNight

Multiple personality disorder.

summoning sal

:o

Boi He Bout To Do It

Redpill me on sals stalker

Nick Plante, a malignant narcissist whom Sal met in a Facebook music chat. I’m actually in the chat now, Nick is absolutely obsessed with him. Spends all of his free time digging up information on him and making fake accounts to try to contact him and shit, it’s really sad.

damn, everyone wants a piece of sal

he cute
he /fit/

I know people who’ve made music with nick plante, i hear similar stories of malignant selfishness and general toxicity

more on Nick Plante?

A delusional bedroom musician who acts and looks like he’s 16 despite being 24/25. Brags about his apparently above average social life, yet clearly doesn’t feel fulfilled enough about it if he can’t stop obsessing over some online eccentric whom he’s never met before.

He’s a deeply pathetic young man who’s been projecting all of his self-hatred onto Sal for many months now, especially since Sal left the chat.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/87615356/#87621381

Sal if you’re reading this, please unblock me. Sorry.

Sal isn't the first person he's done this to either

How's therapy?

Do tell. This mental teenager needs to be put in his place.

He had a pathological obsession with Abelian around three years ago and would impersonate him in threads.

He once harassed and stalked some girl named Tara for a long time, although I don’t know too many details.

How do you know it was him?

I think he admitted to it at some point (though it was painfully obvious when he would do it anyway). There was apparently some crossover on Facebook as well.

Sheesh, what’s this guy’s problem? Why does he zero in and obsess over people like this?

probably so he doesn’t have to stop and take a good hard look at himself and how he treats people, and at 25 years of age I think it’s high time. I have known Nick since like 2012, he’s always been like this.

inb4 Nick posts that long copypasta about Sal. Nick if you’re reading this, nobody in chat genuinely likes you, and you need to stop caring about this kid and get some much-needed help.

Attached: 31.png (1000x500, 389K)

[spoiler]LOL[/spoiler]

*copypasta about Sal, which he most likely wrote himself

How much else do you know about him?

abelian was a pathological liar tho
he literally lied about going to MIT among other things

both nick and abelian are cunts

Sure, but I don't think he really deserved all the backlash he received (though he should have expected it given the typical responses to displays of inauthenticity or pseudness here, and he shouldn't have formed that whole narrative about being older and attending MIT in the first place even if it was for ban-evading purposes), in addition to being Nick's obsession du jour. He seemed like a good kid besides the false identity he developed as a tripfag and overplaying "obscure" releases as his favorites in 2015. It's unfair to say that he completely fabricated his taste even if he was dishonest about his favorites in some charts he created, but at least he owned up to it and left. I hope he's doing well nowadays.

youre all really obsessed with drama huh

i can read this it says

spicy part
spicy rad stalin
the something
vaseline
detention

list of salvatore modica AKA snordine AKA xusosis AKA floatings AKA rundo accomplishments
>being a 5'4" tall roided italian manlet
>ban evading on Yea Forums to post pictures of himself
>encouraging the drug addiction of his brother, which took his life
>alienating all of his friends by acting extremely inappropriately on facebook and then doxxing them when they attempt to create distance from this behavior (happened to Lad)
>larping as a communist in RYM, never actually supporting any of "his" views beyond saying "read marx"
>overfeeding his cat until it died. would often laugh in chats about how much he was feeding her. still posts pictures of this dead cat
>being addicted to drugs and giving them to his remaining brother, because killing just one wasn't enough
>obsessing over people on the internet to the point of accusing random anons of being him
>doxxing antiwarhol because he was a marxist. two months later, sal became a vehement marxist.
>stealing drugs from his sick mother to get high
>faking his suicide and announcing it to Yea Forums
>constantly justifying the genocides that occurred during communist regimes and denouncing those which occurred during fascist regimes. three months earlier, he did the exact opposite.
>ate his own cum
>obsessing over a 16 year old girl and his sexual fantasies about her
>getting banned from facebook for posting his genitals on underage users pages
>livestreaming himself stealing from convenience stores
>is a virgin, lies about having sex
>makes a plethora of insanely autistic posts about his imagined personal life on Yea Forums such as rbt.asia/mu/thread/85388522/#85399584
>pretending to be enrolled in college

sal's life accomplishments continued

rbt.asia/mu/thread/64516826/#64516826
rbt.asia/mu/thread/70680981/#70690345
rbt.asia/mu/thread/66593037/#66595832
lad talking about his relationship with sal: rbt.asia/mu/thread/87396838/#87399035
sal responds and threatens lad physically: rbt.asia/mu/thread/64532230/#64533834
friendo talking about his relationship with sal: rbt.asia/mu/thread/87153665/#87155275
user talking about sal being gullible enough to believe that food energy was evil: rbt.asia/mu/thread/84966174/#84972562
rbt.asia/mu/thread/87488714/#87492009
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/87153665/#87154939
rbt.asia/mu/thread/75365697/#75404100
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/mu/image/1509/15/1509154822536.jpg
sal doxxes hladik: rbt.asia/mu/thread/71321413/#71321513
rbt.asia/mu/thread/87071401/#87072811
sal admits his need for attention and validation from Yea Forums: rbt.asia/mu/thread/75959704/#75959730
lad tells sal to fix his life and stop blaming his problems on others, sal immediately threatens him and posts his address: rbt.asia/mu/thread/64532230/#64534003
rbt.asia/mu/thread/87602540/#87615321

why are you stalking this random autistic dude

Attached: k8zre1i53tp21.gif (511x512, 172K)

rateyourmusic.com/board_message?message_id=7306287
lmao poor babies

Right on time!

because

He probably wouldn’t even call it stalking, even though that’s exactly what it is.

Because Sal does the same exact shit

>two wrongs make a right

You forgot to add that he stalked and harrased trans girls on RYM under the username of ~tranny

I’ve yet to see any proof of this.

It's not wrong to make sal's life worse.

based

mods need to ban rym threads asap its nothing but toxic gaylord drama no music discussion whatsoever

That wasn’t my point. Stalking anybody is wrong.

Not really stalking when he posts everything here publically

It's not wrong to stalk Sal. He deserves it, and also getting beat the fuck up.

Going into the archive to create a comprehensive copypasta (which clearly indicates a neurotic fixation) and attempting to contact people incessantly is stalking.

Seek help for your obsession

sal could definitely beat the living shit out of nick plante, have you compared both of their physiques?

That's slightly based.

I'm not the one stalking him, I just agree he's a piece of shit.

Commuists always beat fascists
Communists are working class and do construction shit, fascists are basement dwellers, no wonder they're stronger

He is a piece of shit, but so are all of us. Only difference is how public he is about it. We don’t even talk about music in these threads.

>t.

Attached: gommun.jpg (1345x1208, 252K)

Nick Plante is “apolitical” (how convenient, he doesn’t have to have any arguments!)

He says that “all human institutions are bound to fail.” How fucking arrogant and self-loathing can you get?

if i were more dedicated and didn't have a job i'd definitely become a part of the toxic circlejerk subcommunity around here

i feel like toxic is an understatement

>toxic

Attached: nu.jpg (988x1059, 135K)

lol good shit. epic. you should kill yourself

i feel like any online community starts to fall prey to this unique fallacy wherein its members decide that the amount of time they put into a website determines the moral importance of what goes on there
it's like sunk cost for emotionally stunted neets

every turn of language outside your 150-word vocabulary is not more effeminate, you stupid nigger

I'm not a tranny

Attached: mental illness.png (738x669, 186K)

well you're certainly not a man

Is 'toxic' really considered advanced vocabulary? Jesus I really underestimate the intelligence of the average American.

toxic = thing that I disagree with and it really upsets me

this is the only way it's used on RYM at least

and that's saying something considering they trust cnn and fox

even the average american is above an 8th grader who only found this website through the_donald

That’s literally not what he said.

u misused "underestimate" my man

I was thinking about this the other day, but how the fuck does someone even become a pseud? Like if you really stop to think about how patently absurd the idea of some pasty late highschool to early college kid having listened to over 5000+ albums, a good amount of which are in a foreign language on top having consumed a glut of obscure films that are difficult to track down without access to multiple private trackers on top of having read hundreds of books, it's like, wow, either you have NO life whatsoever or almost all of this is posturing to impress a literal 0.00000000001% subset of the human population

I'm not even saying that it's not possible to be dedicated to music to the point of having a very broad knowledge base, but the 17 year olds with like 10,000 ratings are full of shit in my opinion

Attached: TqV6pdY_d.jpg (640x400, 38K)

>He is a piece of shit, but so are all of us.
I'm not. Stop projecting so hard and kill yourself already.

they listen to 1-2 tracks on youtube probably
youtube recs random world music a lot especially asian

Somehow I doubt that if you tell people to kill themselves.

Killing yourself is your own decision, and I just think it's for the best in your case. That doesn't make me a piece of shit.

have you ever met a construction worker

>this blatant manipulation tactic
Good strategy, user, I didn’t notice it.

Your subjective opinion of someone you’ve never met doesn’t make it morally justified to tell people to kill themselves.

People have been convicted for egging suicidal people on before, by the way. Your defense would get laughed at in a court of law.

I'm not demanding you to kill yourself, I'm just suggesting you do it out of your own free will, for your own good.

yeah commies genuinely think that workers are on their side
just goes to show how completely out of touch they are

>kill yourself already
>not a demand
Try to argue that in court and watch how fast you’ll fail. Take the L, user. No amount of fluffed up manipulation can save you here.

>get out of that toxic relationship already!
That's not a demand, that's a suggestion. Same case when I'm telling you to kill yourself.

Telling someone to commit suicide is objectively different from telling someone to get out of a toxic relationship so they can grow and continue their lives. That was the worst example you could have picked, you’re a fucking terrible manipulator.

Attached: 1AFE89D2-9141-420C-9932-14618BF7DED9.png (600x580, 360K)

I’m not whoever you told to kill themselves initially, by the way, you have bad logic and I’m calling you out.

>so they can grow and continue their live
Death suits you better though.

Sure thing, buddy.

>My subjective opinion of you is why my “suggestion” is neither malicious in intent nor a demand
I’m running circles around you here, you’re so dumb it’s unreal.

>some random user on Yea Forums knows my true intentions
Are you a psychic? Or just pretending to be retarded?

Attached: EDC7E978-70DF-49CA-B82A-930301616696.jpg (363x550, 23K)

hows therapy

I smell Avant-Math God with his trip turned off. Why does he do that? Does he think no one would recognize his typing style?

Attached: BC1A4563-2926-4D03-B8CE-0BE55210480E.jpg (1212x1616, 144K)

>that fucking hair
>that dead inside look in his eyes
>that pale ass skin
holy shit i’m dying, i really hope that’s not what he looks like

It is. I fucking lost my shit when I first found out.

have you told your therapist about your paranoid delusions?

he's an ancap pretending to be a girl so it makes sense

No he’s a “liberal” (someone who gets the bullet too)

Based
Fuck liberals and capitalists

That unsociable look in his eyes explains why he’s a capitalist.

hows therapy

true. only lonely sped virgins can’t imagine why people would be against a system that benefits off self-interest.

t. Maoist

>view same image
>zero results
why are you spreading misinformation, sal?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/87602540/#87606865
idiot

Oh god it is him. why does his hair look like Sephiroth’s?

why are you assuming some random user is him out of nowhere? do you always feel the need to compulsively lie?

stop samefagging, sal

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/87602540/#87614465
Are you this lazy? Not everyone who disagrees with you is Sal, by the way.

Looks like the kid who plays magic the gathering at lunch and makes cryptic school shooter threats

>some random user (probably you, sal) claims that's avant
>therefore it's true
take your meds, sal

>this is the guy who has long winded arguments all day and can never admit when he’s wrong

I feel so much better.

Stop damage controlling, tripfag, you look like fucking shit.

>everybody who disagrees with me is avant
take your meds, sal

I wasn’t Sal the first time you accused me of being him, the poster count is steadily rising if you can see. Believe it or not more than one person thinks you’re pathetic.

You are all pathetic.

the only pathetic people on here are the anons who claim some random user is a tripfag on baseless grounds
sounds like something sal would do, as he's a known compulsive liar
don't fall for his bullshit

sal is great desu
best tripfag since he triggers /pol/ nazis

that's his only redeeming quality because other than that he's a living turd

>SOUNDS like something sal would be
>baseless grounds
Ok This is getting really sad. How do I know you aren’t telling lies about this guy yourself?

thisb

*”known” by everyone in your imagination and crappy echo chamber

see
for proof sal is a compulsive liar among other things
now go kill yourself, sal

I still have no idea who this sal is and don't really care (and most certainly won't take any of your faggots' word for who it's supposed to be)

it seems pretty obvious that there are like a maximum of 3 extremely relentless autists who actually care about him

How many days until Sal actually kills himself? My guess is on two months.

You don’t even believe half of the things in those posts yourself; claims are not evidence, I think we can agree with that. And I’m still not your buttbuddy Sal.

i know sal lied about her cat katie being dead
he also lied about committing suicide on Yea Forums
he's insane and only a fool would believe him

These people literally cannot go a day without talking about sal. they’re jealous that he got his shit together and puts fascists and counter-revolutionaries in their place.

this post was definitely made by sal lol

sal literally posted a picture of katie’s ashes in a box when she died three years ago, and when has he ever faked suicide?

Nope. how many tripfags look as buff as he currently does after being emancipated their whole lives? I wish sal would unblock me on Fb, i miss our music convos.

>got his shit together
>still posts on Yea Forums

only sal would know so much detail about his life... if what you are saying is even true

the fake suicide is in the links

>how many tripfags look as buff as he currently does after being emancipated their whole lives?
you are not buff, sal

Attached: lol-rage-face.png (600x462, 70K)

Jelly ass nigga

I'm sal

I Cannot Fucking Wait Til Salvatore Dies

Sal is a coping 5'4" gymcel. Sean has never lifted a weight in his life and still looks better than him lmao

What “so much detail?” The exact same thing could be said about you, doubly so if you were the one who wrote those copypastas about him.
rbt.asia/mu/thread/69589960/#69589960
Have you literally started posting a year ago or something? Or do you just not remember this?

people who have interests tend to gravitate towards communities which reflect said interests; unless of course your point is that you think Yea Forums is inherently bad, in which case, why are you here?

bump

it wasn't for ban evasion purposes though
he kept up the charade in private chats and lied about a ton of other things

>top lip
>wonky right nostril
well at least I'm not this ugly

> on top having consumed a glut of obscure films that are difficult to track down without access to multiple private trackers
yeah, this. if i ever end up like mrminio im fucking kill myself

liquidize everybody thats rated, wishlisted or owned his rateyourmusic.com/film/ana/

why

>jelly because he can't find a DL

>highly rated
>docudrama
guaranteed far left film

>he

retard

he

Why isn't there a list for Nofappers On RYM?

Ask sodr2 to make one

Is he redpilled on the ejaculation question?

There used to be a Christians of RYM list but it was deleted for some reason.

Absolutely, he's your man

rateyourmusic.com/list/sodr2

R "Y" M

Hi guys! :) I found this really cool rym profile:
rateyourmusic.com/~Kalini

here is why you should check it out:
-writes in tryhard funny way but due to his/her lack of English (from brazil) it becomes hilarious in an ironic way
- has the best ITAOTS review ever
-has an unironically interesting rant on music genres
-is contrarian as fuck
-has no fucking life and writes 3 reviews a day on average

Im telling you guys, its almost as good this dude:
rateyourmusic.com/collection/Masterlordbigman/reviews

>t. Kalini

self-viralizing is sad

then why would I post under my trip?

Hi, Avant-Math here.
I want to announce that this person isn't me.
I also want to say that I haven't posted in this thread before, so Sal must have been arguing with someone else.
I don't argue with Sal anymore, as he always argues in bad faith, so there is no point in me even trying to discuss anything with him.
Oh, and finally, because of this post I want to clarify that I'm not an ancap, and never have (I'm just a liberal, leftist on almost every issue except I believe capitalism is the lesser evil), and that I'm not pretending to be a girl either (I'm just a cute boy :3).
In short: breaking news, Sal is a liar!

trips are also bad

2/2

>rateyourmusic.com/~Kalini
too bad they only like normie music

im sorry to have disappointing you :):):)

Sal sucks jewish dick almost as much as Trump lmao

it's fine. have a nice day.

how will sal ever recover?

He voted for Trump too back when he was a "classic liberal" lol

>profile description took longer to write than it would take to listen to his entire music collection

why are you gay?

Best sal was the apolitical Xusosis tripfag one when he pretended to be obsessed with musique concrete and shit but only listened to dadrock

BAYAR IS LOVE

youre an ardent pinochet defender shhhhh tranny

Based
Nobody really likes musique concrete apart retired professors that wear bow ties

why have you guys been so obsessed with xus for like the past month?

Fun to hate

hes a lolcow