F

F

Attached: 154309.jpg (1440x1159, 594K)

Lol that’s what she get for having a shitty musician as a parent

How did she die?

I really don't care.

That's terrible. I hope she can rest now and wish the best to her loved ones. F

She didn't have Marlon Brando's eyes. And she lives in California.

fuck off

>S
>h
>e

>was 22.

F

Attached: 1492428484902.png (400x400, 29K)

F

Kys asshole

>Taking Yea Forums seriously

Kek

She realized her dad's in slipknot and killed herself out of shame

anyone dying at 22 is either dying from a drug overdose or a car accident

I mean her dad was a pretentious clown asshole she had a hard life probably

I figured it would be one of these two. Either way, I can't imagine losing my kid. That sounds extremely tragic.

qt

Attached: qxvcmpQuG-E.jpg (634x608, 68K)

Pushed her fingers into her eyes, waited and bled and felt it all slip away

The only thing I'm sad about is that I didn't have a chance to go balls deep. Life's been unfair.

My neighbor lost his 20 yr old son in 2015 and he isn't the same ever since. He used to be really fucking funny, he was that neighbor that everyone liked.
Now he is just a ghost. He still goes outside but I never see him smiling or joking.

That's some real shit desu...

So are we going to get some super dark edgy dark Iowa level shit lyrics from Clown now that he suffer?

True suffering is not known

Bases

Foolish mortal

I'm glad it was her and not someone I know

Faithless fool when your time on earth is up, enjoy nothing

>2019
>still thinking life has value
>still thinking giving birth to someone is doing them a favor
>still thinking having an overdose or a sudden heart attack and returning to pain-free bliss isn't the greatest gift the universe can bestow on you

equivalent karmic exchange for fucking over chris fehn

>He doesn't know

Why the hell would you write an article about this in a music magazine?

Based and karmapilled

For the views

journalists are subhuman scum who make a living off scraps of human misery like vultures

fuck...

what would you do if you were a mortician and the new shipment brought you this

Funny how it was his son that died, yet it was he that turned into a ghost. That's deep, man.

This they are so fake they put ads on chris cornell death announcevet video

Leeches

nothing, her being dead would sorta kill any attraction I might have had to her. and do you really think you'd get away with raping a corpse?

Her bong hit transplant operation was unsuccessful

>Lads you are going to have to leave me alone with this body for a couple hours. I suspect some type of foul play here

Attached: 1554925595614.jpg (206x196, 14K)

Very funny

slipknot sucks and are gay

That's shitty. I don't knoow much about Slipknot but I saw some interview where he seemed really depressed and one of the things he talked about is how regretful he was that he didn't spend proper time with his parents after they passed.

Hey thats not nice friend. Us maggots are mourning please show respect

F

What a fucking faggot, kill yourself then you nihilistic coward.

>mfw nu metal

yikes!

Attached: 1544742104663.png (225x225, 8K)

>be me
>10 years old
>Slipknot posters at the mall scare me because I assume they must be like some kind of town terrorist group who make music when they're not executing and beheading civilians in some warehouse
>stay away from their music because it seems scary and dangerous
>be 20-something
>listen to music made by neo-nazis
>my mom likes slipknot now

*clown terrorist

Show sum respect white boy

kek

people = shit !

Based mom with patrician taste

Attached: 744116D1C28941BCAC8C957FE6B188A6.png (337x246, 82K)

Why did she need rest? Why was she unable to rest before?

Not an argument.

Shit, that's awful. No parent should have to bury their child. I wish him the best and hope that he'll have strength through this immensely difficult time in his life.

Im finna kill myself so my bitch mom has to bury my fatass

Can i get a based. ??

Attached: 1533688745044.webm (640x640, 2.78M)

based & sauce?

Im so fucking scared about death like what happens to after our conciousness dies im scared

kino

Go read about NDE's -- it sounds pretty comfy :3

Ah
AH
AAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
RELAX
ITS OVER

I dont wanna die noooo i dont i dont u dont wanna die noooo god nooooo i dont want to bury 6 feet under ground i dont wanna dieweeeeeeeeewe

Attached: made_in_china.webm (480x480, 1.78M)

F

F

It's weird - I've never given a shit about Slipknot but just this morning when I woke up I for some reason wanted to see all their masks, which lead to me reading about that Chris Fehn guy leaving and watching Clown's greatest hits on loudwire. Now the dude's daughters dead. Wtf.

Attached: dubs-4.jpg (472x472, 69K)

You killed her wtff

>fire band member over contract disputes
>he ssassinates your daughter out of rage
>your clown mask sits in your lap as you cock your handgun
>as you put it to your head and prepare for the sweet embrace of death you realize
>vengeance is that much sweeter

Clown Wick. In cinemas soon.

or suicide

I remember when i was 14 and thought it was funny when people died. Then i grew up and wasnt a cunty little piece of shit anymore.

Either youre an underaged fuckboi or youre an adult virgin. Whichever it is you clearly haven't had tragedy close to home yet. Time to grow up faggot.

>IT AFFECTED ME NOW I CARE
dumb worm

Bases

that's sad. only 22.

This

Based

Well i can tell you from experience, a parent losing their child will absolutely destroy them. I lost my brother to suicide a little over 3 yrs ago.... My dad just bottles everything up, never talks about him and looks like he could snap at any moment. My mothers basically given up, has gotten very frail, aways sick and barely eats.

So yeah, its not good. These kids on here making jokes just because their anonymous is horse shit. They dont know what its really like.

This suicide just passes the pain onto another person

Yes. And the range of emotions you go through are torture. Sadness, anger, guilt, acceptance, back to denial, confusion, grief, stress, its goes on and on.

Attached: 1492034416667.webm (220x400, 1.12M)

Attached: 16FF828C-5D89-4378-8DC8-3C71CB09A55E.jpg (590x359, 61K)

dude wtf AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this

Finna