Jeffree Star: How do we stop him?

He's clearly one of the, if not the, most evil e-celebs right now and also one of the most powerful.
And before you say this thread is not music:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/jeffree_star

Attached: about-page-jeffree.jpg (696x1000, 73K)

his music career is already dead

the myspace era is over and done

I still wanna fuck

who?

i'm seriously surprised he didnt fall off like those botdf kids

well he didn't fuck children at least

jeffree star was relevant for like 2 seconds in the early days of social media back when myspace existed and he latched onto the scene culture. But then myspace died and now only ultra faggots and makeup youtuber whores talk about him or whatever

yes but now hes worth like 50 mil

Are we supposed to care?

Jeffree Star is a cunt. But what has he done? Why is he evil? I know about James Charles thing.

yank out his hair plugs lmao
easy

>evil
In what way? Why should anyone care?

He has severe mental illness (all trannys do) and deserves our sympathy, not our hate

are you living under a rock?
he now own multiple companies (makeup and merch) as well as one of the most profitable youtube channels right now. dude is swimming in money.
he put fire to the flames in the James Charles thing and I am inclined to believe he might have even orchestrated it behind the scenes. he psychologically tortured James through the whole thing. why? because he sees James as his biggest competition and he saw this as the correct moment to strike. also he was mad that JC was invited to the met gala instead of him. he always befriends people only to destroy them afterwards. Everything that he accuses others of doing turns out to be things he has done or does. Since he's accused James of being a pedo, I am inclined to believe he might even be a pedo himself.
the problem is that he has this "cool" evil bitchy diva persona that the braindead people in the beauty community love and they let him get away with everything and actually enjoy seeing him succeed and drag others

In I meant to respond to you in the second part of the post

he's not a tranny

If it looks like a tranny and it sounds like a tranny...

it should be destroyed with fire

tranny is not just someone who's androgynous, you mega-retard

it's not his fault you don't know what a drag queen is lol

it deserves hate and fire

He will be worth over a bil by the end if the year. His cosmetic company is pretty huge.

exactly that's why we must have him permanently "cancelled"

Forgot about this guy because I don't keep up with teen girl/gay youtube. I remember him from the scene era and associate him with like chris crocker, fred, shane dawson 2009 bullshit. How tf are they still relevant

No one cares about your gay fag women drama and your Orwellian cancel culture bra.

Just act like a man and punch him in the face if you hate him

Out of sight, out of mind.

totally forgot about him until this thread

we must not let piece of shit "humans" become rich and powerful. he's everything we stand against
>made shitty vapid music
>is an evil degenerate
>is SJW
need I say more?

Morality is a spook

Attached: max painting.jpg (750x548, 68K)

he may be rich, but he's old as fuck and his music sucks so who cares. the zoomers will drive people like him out anyways.

Attached: 18d360612cac15bc07fb7b8fa9770f5a.jpg (510x491, 22K)