CAN

what does Yea Forums think of CAN? huge fan here, gotta say my favorite record is either future days or soundtracks. hate em? love em? why. lemme kno

Attached: can.png (279x278, 170K)

That Lost Tapes collection has some of the best Can material I have ever heard. Millionenspiel, Waiting For The Streetcar, Friendly Neighbourhood Whore, Barnacles– all legit incredible.

Waiting for the streetcar is my all time favorite shower song, man i blast that shit all the time. plus its 10 minutes long so i know when i need to get out

but Tago Mago is their best

They are one of my favourite bands. I love how groovy their music can get, while still being interesting and challenging.
Tago Mago and Soundtracks are the ones that I love the most.

can? more like CAN'T MAKE A GOOD SONG

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b2a2c.png (400x400, 33K)

My third favorite band probably. I even like the stuff most fans don't like.

you sleep in your nut, bruh.

Attached: e39.png (600x623, 144K)

motorik revival when?

>my favorite record is either future days or soundtracks
incredibly based
I haven't heard that yet, looks interesting.

I got a mixer this month, so...
Soon...

>x revival
Please no

It's a bunch of unreleased material, there's a lot of unfinished snippets, abstract soundscapes and early versions of released songs, but some of the new stuff genuinely staggers me that they didn't release it.

Attached: 1527237533877.png (945x945, 963K)

What is Peking O?

so sad that lost tapes never got released, it really is some of their best stuff....shame.

SEARCHING FOR MY BLOOOOD FLOOOOW, HALLELULULULULULULUWAH

Attached: 1492121A-AD28-450A-9F91-94A92FB1B4DB.jpg (650x365, 44K)

Listening to this now, I just wanna say that live version of Spoon is incredible.

Attached: canlosttapes.jpg (500x500, 226K)

Im a can tourist just have listened to tago mago and its fucking great which album should i listen now?

Ege Bamyasi and Future Days. If you like those check out Soundtracks and Monster Movie.

Monster Movie
Ege Bamyasi
Soon Over Babaluma
Future Days

in that order

30 minute verison of spoon on tago mago remastered? nut