Inb4 Overdose before 27 yrs old

inb4 Overdose before 27 yrs old

Attached: billiebobthortan.png (800x1049, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BusMLlogMJs
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lH1F6m3slrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another sacrifice for the gods/demons

Attached: baph.png (220x290, 35K)

thank you Captain Obvious

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 2.31.57 AM.png (1245x346, 182K)

gotta make that money tho from those edgy teen girls

Attached: anita.jpg (881x848, 253K)

I want to smell her anus

kek

i want her edgy lippies wrapped around my weenie

and i want to feel her many rings as she cups my balls

unfortunately wont happen because her whole persona is fake

I think it's coming true.

Her album did seem like it was half-assed in a way, like it was trying to be edgy or goth but not TOO edgy, goth, or experimental.

Rappers she knows don't really talk about her any more. Denzel has been updating his IG quite a bit recently since he's putting out new music at the end of the month, yet never posts about her despite being her opening act.

She also posted an IG story two weeks ago where she said she wasn't going to take a break anytime soon because she's having too much fun, or some shit. She'll be exhausted halfway through no doubt and will probably start popping pills in order to cope, or will end her tour early due to medical problems.

demons aren't real you psychotic

>demons aren't real

Attached: this nigga.gif (500x264, 1.65M)

That doesn't stop people from worshipping the owl god Molloch and murdering political opponents.

i wonder if nudes will ever leak of her

Attached: loweffortwilliamenglish.png (1080x1080, 942K)

They're 100% real. X was killed by them.

well i don't think she isssss actually that edgy or goth,

unless im missing some unearthed treasures of sound

She says TTC is her biggest influence.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to imitate BONES or Ghostemane on her album because that's kind of what it sounded like albeit too pop.

i do see that yea.
she seems very forced persona tho, so is that even true?

>demons killed x
wrong

Attached: 632.png (700x505, 324K)

doesn't her brother actually make all her music, she's just the front girl who gets all the attention

There's rumours her image changed due to Interscope wanting her to be more like X in order to rake in his fan base. That's why she seemed to turn dark and depressed following his murder, and why she's bragged about having been his friend in interviews.

Yes but even as the figurehead she has to look and sound a certain way.

imagine being her mother
in the industry, knows how it fucks up children and still encourages her to go on with this starting at the ripe age of 15 (when she got popular) to almost 18 now.

Like this has got to be at least parental misguidance and/or sacrifice her mental state for money.

Attached: mommyeyelash.png (856x418, 109K)

Her parents have been in the industry for a few decades. I think her mom is 60 years old. It's pretty obvious they're stage parents who are enjoying their kids' fame more than their kids are.

i sorta see that,
but X wasn't really for edgy teen girls was he? wouldn't they be off base with looking towards his demographic. I mean "R.I.P. Roach" doesn't really seem to fit into what you described here.

yea true about that, god in interviews the mother looks ecstatic

That's exactly what I mean. Billie's primary fans are teenage girls, so in order to bring over all the angsty youth and hip hop fans over to her they had to make her give off a personality and style more like X. Why else is she touring with one of X's closest friends, and highlights her friendships with his other buddies? Or why her music sounds like pop versions of SoundCloud rap?

It's the same reason why you see blatant plants like Jumex gaining traction now. His entire image is literally X+Peep. The marketing writes itself.

well either that or she has sex with me. but by these dubs i will see her naked.

My friends am not allow
1. empowerment womans
2. nostril ring
3. obesity womans are tight shiny pant popa john
4. Woman colors clown hair
5. tatoo thug body crime colorbook.

well anons i didnt get dubs

>pop versions of SoundCloud rap
trrruuuu

am i having a stroke reading this or are you just retarded

My friend please respect I am Chinese man work hard study differential equations united state, am NOT ALLOW obese woman popa john make grandparent cry

do some math and prove to me you are china man

Listen to the beat:
youtube.com/watch?v=BusMLlogMJs

Now listen to her stuff and tell me there's no cheap imitation:
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lH1F6m3slrQ

As much as I hate the term "culture vulture" it rings true here. I'd even argue she's worse than Iggy Azalea, because Iggy was never given praises of "she's so BRILLIANT she's so PROFOUND she's so WOKE". Billie is, which is what makes this cringier.

waste of trips

very nice dubs to trips,

but i think you chose songs that don't support your point. i did listen to that album tho and yea i still think your point stands

I feel like she is way more likely to commit suicide. She doesn't seem like shes fake depressed.

we could have had william eyelash butt pics

>ruined

I'm sorry you feel that way.

You're probably right. These were just the two which I remembered off the top of my head. The S. Fla underground influence is there though.

I don't believe she's depressed. People with real depression tend to be very insular and way more aware of how they appear to others. That's why it's not uncommon for depressed people to have pretty severe social anxiety or paranoia.

Meanwhile, Shillie is always posting to IG, lapping up social media clout the way a kitten laps up milk.

it was pretty good imo all things considered, like deff catchy, i like the base work and pretty much all the songs
pretty rudimentary song composition, but what do you expect from goth pop

Dubs and it happens TOONIIIIIIIGHT

Attached: 1543081494772s.jpg (167x250, 4K)

She'll probably OD while on tour and her PR people will freak, because it means an end to her squeaky clean image.

yeah she acts all entitled in interviews.

no, they won't let her.
i predict she'll make it for 3-5 albums, she'll drop in popularity, no one will care and will move onto the next thing.

She'll be chasing the dragon, heroin will do it

She'll drop in popularity by next year.

No way she'll be able to replicate what she's currently doing, especially since her style of music is already on the wane.

Wanted to add, Curry frequently posts about local Miami artists, like he's trying to give them some publicity. Meanwhile, he posted nothing when Shillie released her album. I have to wonder if there's any tension starting between the two of them.

Nope.

Roll

She's gonna get murdered by some autist, John Lennon style. Screencap this.

Roll

CLOUT MARTYR

1989 Tiananmen Square Protests

I'd let her be my gf.

Attached: 1558209887131.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

that nigga got titties SHIT

Praise the beel and the zebubs.
Please rid us of this earworm immediately. Amen.

Seriously, at least old school thots like madonna had talent.

Attached: 1556653259974.png (635x872, 1.31M)

Please make this happen lord billy the dark one.

Attached: in you go.png (350x236, 158K)

Not a big loss for music.

>let

No one will even remember who she is by the time she's 27

Molloch, being a demon, is not real

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if someone worshipped him but it obviously has no magical power

Didn’t she write a full fucking song going directly against drug use?

Ruuuuuururollllll

FUCK

dumb underage newfags

Tranny

Attached: 1558217030531.webm (480x480, 826K)

Attached: look_check__them.png (892x794, 128K)

By Odin's beard

Trips of truth.

You know she’s already taking bars. Song lyrics don’t mean shit.

She already looks on the wrong side of 31

White women age like milk.

Very true. I deleted my Facebook because my depression and anxiety were getting so bad I didn't feel comfortable that anyone could just get information about me by entering it on Facebook. Social media is anathema to mental health for a huge number of reasons. Very bad mental health is such a huge Impairment it borderlines on being a disability. Occasionally still have days when I will literally just stay in bed all day in the dark because I like the feeling of safety and peace I get knowing I am completely alone and nobody can see me. I hate being around people. I can't say with absolute certainty, but it would be completely out of character for a depressed mentally ill person to behave and be able to function the way she does.

Attached: 1557015160903.jpg (800x450, 73K)

So much this. I have depression, anxiety, OCD, and aspergers, and I only ever use Facebook to PM my long-time friends. I can’t stand the panopticon it’s become.

this phenomenon isn't that different from crazy evil parents who raise their kids since babies to be tennis stars, so they can live vicariously through the success of their children and enjoy the wealth of their children.
Agassi's father begun training his hand-eye coordination when he was a few months old and made him hit dozens of thousands of balls while growing up. Even created a theory about how you can master anything if you repeat it 10.000 times

nowadays there are even parents who raise their daughters to be super attractive super whores, hoping their daughters will catch a millionaire (a low IQ one generally, sports star, rapper), and get wealthy through their whore daughter.

Attached: mauro-icardi-wife-769121.jpg (620x413, 47K)

but I did
also trips are dubs too

well boys

When’s she releasing her cover of Wuthering Heights in the original key?

imma OD on these tiddies YEARNDAMEAAAAAAANNN

Attached: 00081DB6D787478CA9897B64C0C484F0.jpg (640x798, 56K)

>yeah she acts all entitled in interviews
read about how obnoxious Kurt kobain was in interviews. Depressed can often put on a show of arrogance when the lights are on.

still hopefully it does

based